Elvis is small time similar to MUFC

Dr. StrangeHate

PSG are an average team who think they're better than they are. They come out to attack but aren't actually very good at it and leave loads of space when they lose the ball. We beat teams like that 9 times out of 10. Nothing to do with game raising.
They were CL finalists, that doesn't happen by accident.

Last edited:

The United

Nah, we can't cope with intensity and pressing. Smaller league sides are like dogs at this and we struggle big time.

We looked so good tonight because PSG weren't arsed when we were on the ball. We had so much space and time to do what we wanted. I'd bet that Fred turned on the ball in his own half and dribbled up the field more times tonight than he has in the last half dozen league games combined. PSG are lazy cnuts.
We struggled so far this season due to our own fitness problem. Not that we would beat everyone. We would still lose but we are getting better at getting out of hard pressing.

Stretender

Our players can big themselves up for games like this, but regular games against less glamorous opposition we struggle and the players don’t look bothered.

I find tonight’s win more frustrating than anything.
Go and kiss Van Dykes back side mate. You are not a United fan.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ole and his current side have waves of superb games ubeaten in a row, then comes tricky side or injuries and we're back to square one. I suspect it will look like that as long as the rebuild is unfinished... but we'll get there eventually. Today's win could be a sign we're closer to oldschool United than we might think, few more right additions, better preparations before the season and perhaps, in time the winning mentality will crystalize into solid season to season form.

Will be very interesting how team will react to such a good result, PSG will definitely try spank United at Old Trafford, hopefully players & Ole will sustain positive focus.

Hoof the ball

There's a huge difference between playing versus a top club that pushes a high line and commits players forward leaving gaping holes behind for us to run into, and small clubs who pack their defences in low blocks compressed together.

Surely you can see that your logic doesn't universally apply? Ole always does well versus teams who come at us. Always. But we need tactical solutions to the 70% of games we play where we have all the ball high in the final 3rd.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Our players can big themselves up for games like this, but regular games against less glamorous opposition we struggle and the players don’t look bothered.

I find tonight’s win more frustrating than anything.
I think you are misinterpreting the cause of this symptom. The team is primed to play the PSGs of the world. Watch us struggle against Chelsea not because they are a small team but because of their approach.

sport2793

Truly disgraceful thread and OP, I'm sorry but just an absolute shambles this. /thread

Truly disgraceful thread and OP, I'm sorry but just an absolute shambles this. /thread
100%

just shows some people can’t enjoy a great performance and a great win.

they lead seriously unfulfilled and sad lives. Can you actually imagine being like this? It’s depressing.