Emergency Board Meeting called to discuss the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s that bald twat reporting so there’s nothing to this.

Castia

Ole sacked tonight with Carrick or Fletcher put in as caretaker till the end of the season as they have the United DNA…..
Would honestly prefer to stick with Ole I want the lot of them gone the backroom staff, Phelan the lot of them

Stactix

What on earth can be said in an "emergency" meeting that hasn't been so fecking obvious for ages that it can't possibly be considered an emergency?
I think the utter incompetence and neptosim running through the club is worse than we could possibly imagine.

AngliaRed

Please not Phelan, Carrick or any other sentimental ex players.

The last thing we need is Scholes or the Nevilles lol!

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
If we hire zidane it’ll be the only managerial appointment I’ve been in favour of at the time…didn’t want Moyes, LVG, Jose or Ole despite defending all of them at times during their tenure. So this excites me!

UpWithRivers

What on earth can be said in an "emergency" meeting that hasn't been so fecking obvious for ages that it can't possibly be considered an emergency?
How do we keep Ole now. Its the same weekly post match emergency meeting.

Trophy Room

If it’s not Ten Hag, then Zidane. Zidane has peaked as a manager but he could steady the ship - short term appointment but probably best suits our players.

Brophs

The One and Only
“We we’re about to sack him and then BAM! Out of nowhere, an absolute mother of a PowerPoint presentation….and to answer your question, that’s why we decided to give Ole a new 6 year deal.”

FCAES_7

If Zidane doesn't want to come here as many reported, why not try to get Wenger or Hiddinck till end of the season I would think they would love to come back from retirement and see how it goes. They will for sure do better job than Ole

Ollie Derbyshire

Would honestly prefer to stick with Ole I want the lot of them gone the backroom staff, Phelan the lot of them
Oh me too mate, get the best person available in, I just don’t trust the board to do the right thing.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Sure this meeting isn't to discuss a new toilet sponsor?

SER19

It amazes me that there are some who wouldnt want Zidane. Even if just an 18 month deal, the league is already dead this year. Get him and let him try get the best out of ronaldo and all that attacking talent.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
They will give the job either to Carrick or Butt - one of them will be very good but not get the job due to the mistake that hiring Ole caused.

So after interim of Carrick or Butt - a new manager comes. They do well but get sacked.

Then we go hire Carrick or Butt.

fergosaurus

It's a pity there wasn't a 2 week long break when this could've been done.

thejtrain

Several humblings later, an emergency meeting's been called. The absolute state of our management.

Status
Not open for further replies.