England fans at it again

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quick snifter for the bald guy in the middle

How arrogant/dumb do you have to be to do that in your seat?!
Most grounds you can't dare risking having a sip of booze before some steward will come and storm you out of there.

slored1

Today is pretty standard for a major tournament. Football fans are animals. It why so many have died at football events and not other sports.

https://www.thejournal.ie/fan-violence-euros-2872198-Jul2016/

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...g-france-match-against-portugal-a7129906.html
Genuinely cannot understand for the life of me why people act like absolute dicks at live football matches. It is meant for enjoyment, not for mass destruction and beating people up.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Genuinely cannot understand for the life of me why people act like absolute dicks at live football matches. It is meant for enjoyment, not for mass destruction and beating people up.
Unfortunately they have had hours to get fueled up in a number of ways.

slored1

Unfortunately they have had hours to get fueled up in a number of ways.
So what. When I get drunk, there is never a need to beat people up. These cnuts should not be allowed to do whatever they please just because they had some booze before the match.

Anustart89

Is it any better if they win?
Everyone's still seen it?
I'm thinking if they win he won't give a feck he partied like a lunatic. It'll probably feel a bit worse if he's miserable after a loss and his willy's out there for everyone to see, but maybe it's just me.

JB7

Imagine being a United fan and moaning about people jibbing ffs, our lot are the biggest set of jibbers going.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine being a United fan and moaning about people jibbing ffs, our lot are the biggest set of jibbers going.
People always say this, but I've never seen anyone try it, let alone succeed doing it.

JB7

People always say this, but I've never seen anyone try it, let alone succeed doing it.
To keep it relatively on topic, every time we play at Wembley we have hundreds extra getting in. It’s probably the easiest ground going to be fair because of how large & unmanned the turnstiles usually are. Couple they with our large London based support, we get loads in ticketless. In terms of violently getting in, there were a couple of smashed gates hundreds got through at the 2011 Champions League final.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
To keep it relatively on topic, every time we play at Wembley we have hundreds extra getting in. It’s probably the easiest ground going to be fair because of how large & unmanned the turnstiles usually are. Couple they with our large London based support, we get loads in ticketless. In terms of violently getting in, there were a couple of smashed gates hundreds got through at the 2011 Champions League final.
Yup I’ve seen it at Wembley every time I’ve been.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So what. When I get drunk, there is never a need to beat people up. These cnuts should not be allowed to do whatever they please just because they had some booze before the match.
Agree. Unfortunately these people seem to congregate together, that is where the problem starts.

lsd

The Oracle
I can never understand why English people drink when they clearly cannot handle it.

Every other country if someone cannot take a drink without being a total lout they get told to not drink again

BFernandes

What I don't understand is these dickheads rioting when the whole country is beside one another. It's not like they've been dumped out and have reason to be pissed off and emotions are high. You're in your first final in 55 years and they still find a reason to kick off. Retards.

hobbers

There's a great video of micropenis man upside down with the flare up his arse. Won't post it but I encourage you to seek it out.