Eric Cantona : What Is the Meaning of Life? | Joins Common Goal

wolvored

Don't want to bother. Sad how immigrants have come to be demonised in the west. Imagine a European country suddenly taking 100,000 people in one go?
I think its because there are many fake immigrants nowadays. Look how many cross free countries to get to the french border to come here as we are so soft on benefits, compared to everywhere else. I dont mind genuine immigrants, but these others have spoilt it for the genuine ones and they all get tarred with the same brush.

wolvored

He has certainly lived a life thats for sure. He could turn his hand to anything. Football, acting and writing are the only sides we have seen. As others have said 'what a man'

decorativeed

I think its because there are many fake immigrants nowadays. Look how many cross free countries to get to the french border to come here as we are so soft on benefits, compared to everywhere else. I dont mind genuine immigrants, but these others have spoilt it for the genuine ones and they all get tarred with the same brush.
What are you on about? Confusing immigrants (who generally choose the country they want to go to) and refugees somehow?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

simplyared

An awesome read. He has a fantastic way with words. Liked the bit about Sir Alex. Remember when someone asked Eric: what is the best goal you've ever seen. He answered the best goal is a goal which starts with the keeper and the ball is passed from one player to another throughout the team with every single player involved until the final player places the ball into an open net. He hadn't seen the best goal yet.

fergiesarmy1

Changed the direction of this club with his presence just as much as the magic. Them were the days :drool: