Eric Cantona's interview

Gasolin

Said it at the time, and will still say it - the Press were just moronic about this because only morons wouldn't have got what he meant. That goes for anyone who jumped on the bandwagon and implied that Eric was talking rubbish - the metaphor was more than obvious
It just means that the average footballer IQ was considered so low at the time that journalists didn't even think footballers could have some thoughts.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

By his own admission he’s been out of the game for a long time and is not up to speed on all of todays players.
but I'd still rather have him than some bean counter although obviously there are better candidates than Eric

SirAF

Ageist
but I'd still rather have him than some bean counter although obviously there are better candidates than Eric
Yeah, I don’t think anyone wants a bean counter but there should be plenty of experienced DoFs around.

SirAF

Ageist
I doubt I can post it here, so check out Cantona’s latest IG post :lol:

EireRed_GS

Just seen it, was expecting a few motivating words before the Derby... nearly spit my coffee out everywhere at work :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: mans a nutter

crossy1686

career ending
Came here to see if anyone else had posted it. It will be a reference to something, probably character and tonight’s game, something something. :lol::lol:

He’s a legend!

SerenityValley

I wondered why no one had linked to the post from Eric. So I loaded up Instagram, Searched for him and...

Egg-cellent post, with a powerful ending.

Denis79

Give him a job in public relations. Let him do our press conferences. I'll subscribe to MUTV instantly!

Raw

That was the last thing I expected. What the actual feck Eric :lol:

Worse than the Evra and raw chicken fiasco!

kps88

Doing his best to take the attention away from our bad form. What a trooper.