Eric ten Hag Sackwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Problem is though, whoever comes in won't be able to get rid of the shit players he bought and we be stuck playing them.
Yeah that’s true. We’re fecked if we do and fecked if we don’t

Sick to death of this club

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Genuinely, who do you get to replace him?

I want him to stay, but even if I didn’t I can’t think of a gettable manager out there who is worth getting.

I’d take a chaos of a season in return for some psycho fan then booting Avram Glazers dog into orbit, forcing the prick to finally pack his dog pram and leave
Flick. It should have been Flick from the start.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

I want him to stay, but even if I didn’t I can’t think of a gettable manager out there who is worth getting.

I’d take a chaos of a season in return for some psycho fan then booting Avram Glazers dog into orbit, forcing the prick to finally pack his dog pram and leave
We'd be looking at an interim

I'd rather wait till Sir Jim takes over but this run of form is terrible

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What kind of witchcraft are you talking about, I’ve been led to believe that Erik is doing an amazing job but the players ruin everything.
His ideas at Ajax were fantastic, and we are all electing to ignore him openly saying he’s not trying to build our team that way, he was just mistaken and actually if we give him more money and time then it will all be fine!

Cantona in disguise

Come on man not the dog. Boot Avram by all means :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hoping to get a manager that can coach a style of play and maybe even, if we’re lucky, score a goal or two in a match. :eek:
Novel idea, but unless the goals suddenly become 10ft higher and wider, I don't back any of these cnuts to do that.

Hughie77

Somehow he's gone from hero to zero.. in a few mths.
His buys have be poor realy. Antony isn't a upgrade on D James. Mount well hopeless , a keeper who's irrational in goal. I honestly think he's got till end of November and if he doesn't pick up maximum points in league he's gone.. I don't like sacking managers but it looks so bad .

James35

Give over. The manager has his questions to answer and won't be here much longer but these players have no credit in the bank. They are a disgrace.
Nah I’m good thanks…yeah some of the players are a disgrace, they were before he even got here but his management this season has been just as big a disgrace.

gaffs

They will wait until the sale/minority sale goes though I would think
I agree. If the form doesnt improve by then, Ratcliffe will have a big decission to make. Keep ETH and back him, or sack him and make a fresh start.

If ETH has lost the dressing room, or the players can do what he needs them to do, it may have to be a fresh start.

Ratcliffe wont want to start off United life with this kind of form.

Woziak

There is legitimately not a single reason why he should still be in the job this time tomorrow.

Of course he will be but it won't be because he deserves to keep it.
He’ll get the next three games, if he doesn’t win them all he’s gone!

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Let’s say we sack him. Only problem is it doesn’t matter who comes in next. He will also fail. Never ending story. Our players are not ready to put any effort. They don’t even run. I’m so sick that we are once again close to sacking the manager.
They do run, but they don’t have a clue what they’re meant to be doing and the shape we set up in has been roundly criticised, it’s bonkers.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Definitely needs to create more if he wants to stand a chance

Von Mistelroum

Sure, get him out. Better for him as he'll do great at a regular club. We can bring in Harry Potter and continue being exactly as shit as we currently are or worse until he's sacked and we repeat this forever until there's nothing left of this club but the Glazers and a pile of cash.

Blood Mage

Dug his own grave with absolutely terrible signings. We should never have put him in that position though. A DOF needs to be put in place for the next coach or the cycle of shite will continue.

DevTheRed

Sacking him fixes nothing. Club is cursed until we get rid of the rotting core.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

Seriously? we have plenty of ex players.

Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes they know the united way!

Also we have plenty of up and coming managers like Potter who we can bring in for a 8 year project.

There will be funds available in the summer to aimlessly spend if we can secure top 5 and maybe we can qualify for CL the following season.

same shit different day for 10 years now, full sale or bust

Rockets Redglare

What are people hoping to achieve by sacking him?
Well what is the point in keeping him?

I’ve been dead against sacking him but if you did your job as poorly as Ten Hag is currently you’d be in the dole queue.

cj_sparky

He looks totally lost, just as every manager has near the end of their time here.

He needs to shut up shot and make us hard to score against. But I don't think he has the nous to do that or the appetite from the players to help him.

Sleep walking to the sack.

Eddy_JukeZ

Sure, get him out. Better for him as he'll do great at a regular club. We can bring in Harry Potter and continue being exactly as shit as we currently are or worse until he's sacked and we repeat this forever until there's nothing left of this club but the Glazers and a pile of cash.
He's not getting a job at a top club again.

My God. Some of you absolutely worship our managers way too much.

Laurencio

We are so terrible I don't even know where to begin. I've never seen us this bad. Last season we had our worst ever loss to Liverpool. If things do not change considerably, I fear we will set a new record in December if he's still manager. Even the worst of Ole wasn't this bad.

We need someone charismatic, strong and undeniable to come in. That we will just repeat the same cycle over again isn't a good enough argument to keep a manager that is putting out a team that looks this clueless.

tomaldinho1

I agree. If the form doesnt improve by then, Ratcliffe will have a big decission to make. Keep ETH and back him, or sack him and make a fresh start.

If ETH has lost the dressing room, or the players can do what he needs them to do, it may have to be a fresh start.

Ratcliffe wont want to start off United life with this kind of form.
It actually makes sense to be fair, I think there's a lot of blame to go round but it's not all on ETH, their are a lot of players who aren't good enough or are bottling it. For once it would be nice if Jim does come in to actually have a plan in place and not just fire one manager, brig another in, spend £250m, do ok and then tail off again. Can't sweep our issues under the carpet anymore, there's no more space.

edgecutter

I would have more sympathy for him if I've hadn't wasted a serious amount of cash on such rubbish. Times up.

CloneMC16

He's not making it into the new year. Pretty gutted. I thought he was the one after last season.

AshTheBash

Ten Hag Out! Surely every United fan has to be now surely? The players have Downed Tools and don't trust the manager.. only 1 option for the manager to go. #TenHagOut LOUD BOOS! The fans don't want this fraud of a manager anymore!!! Terrible football, terrible results

Redstain

Completely pointless imo.

No top managers available and resetting the cycle of crap once more. I genuinely believe (though I understand those who disagree) that we need to stick through the difficult period and try to maintain some continuity. In my opinion he has enough credit in the bank from a 3rd place finish and a trophy that we shouldn't just abandon ship for the umpteenth time as soon as he has a difficult few months.

Nothing will change until those above the manager do. I think that is fairly self-evident.
Difficult few months is an understatement, in any field of professional management there is a level to how low something can stoop. A manager who's in his infancy cannot go as low as this team is going. The fact the only thing anyone can realistically say that is a basis for turning this around is based on hope is a sentiment in itself to suggest where Eriks career is headed.

If nothing will change until those above the manager does then how and why did this team finish 3rd and with a domestic cup last season ? We owe it to the manager as nothing has changed in hierarchy between then and now. It's perfectly plausible to critique the ownership of the club but it cannot be used to excuse what is nothing other than a severely underperforming manager.

When the manager does well (last season), he's fantastic, amazing, United are back, brilliant. When it goes bad the structure is the problem. It's not making sense.

It looks terminal for him. He’s just panicking now, trying anything, in the hope that something will work. However, it looks like the players have turned against him, and once that happens it’s all over. Hard to believe we are in this situation just a few months after an excellent first season for him. It’s all fallen apart so quickly. It’s a shame.

Sparky Rhiwabon

We’ve bought a load of players that are specifically ones that Ten Hag wanted, so seems daft to get rid of him and bring in a manager who will want a completely different set of players.

Smithy89

How did he make it through the interview process? An absolute conman.

Status
Not open for further replies.