Erik Lamela

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Does he still exist?

He seemed to be getting his shit together the last time I used to see him for Spurs, and I just remembered him. He seems to have missed the entire ascent of Spurs, and can be 'like a new signing' for them if he has anything left to give. He can't be older than 25, and is very gifted.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Still injured, is he not?
Seems what ever problem he had, hips/back has been sorted and he is now back in London getting back to fitness. The date I see supposedly around Christmas, lots of rumours that I won't repeat as it's just hearsay but I really hope he can make it back on the pitch.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Seems what ever problem he had, hips/back has been sorted and he is now back in London getting back to fitness. The date I see supposedly around Christmas, lots of rumours that I won't repeat as it's just hearsay but I really hope he can make it back on the pitch.
By Christmas surely he'd have been out the best part of two years?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
By Christmas surely he'd have been out the best part of two years?
Not quite that long he was injured at the end of October last season I think, were notoriously bad at giving updates on injuries. Would definitely suit our donation now, fitting in one of the 2 slots behind Kane.

Sylar

Not quite that long he was injured at the end of October last season I think, were notoriously bad at giving updates on injuries. Would definitely suit our donation now, fitting in one of the 2 slots behind Kane.
Imagine if he has his best games at Wembley. I do remember Poch starting to get him going, but it does indeed seem like more than a year since weve seen him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
There were A LOT of rummers regarding lots of different things but nothing confirmed. On the clubs media and social media he always comes across quite a dead on guy.
I'm sure he is a dead on guy! Depression is an equal opportunity affliction though, sadly. Be a pity if footballers feel any sense of shame about admitting to having a mental illness.

Boycott

There were A LOT of rummers regarding lots of different things but nothing confirmed. On the clubs media and social media he always comes across quite a dead on guy.
I'm assuming one of the rumours is he's not injured but privately serving a doping ban. People used to allege this about Nani and Rosicky when they were out of action for ages with no new updates. Most probably bullshit but it does get to a point where the silence gets murky.

Blind

He's a bit of myth now, Cazorla's another one I haven't seen in so long I forget he exists.