Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager / awaiting clarity from the club over his position

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You seem to be missing the point that all of his posts are of a far higher quality than yours.
They aren't though. He's broadly spoke nonsense. Anyone that wants ten hag metaphorically stoned and hanged will spit on an iota of context or reason.

Oldyella

Was a pretty nothing game on general. If Casemiro didn’t feck up I don’t think they would have scored. They were pretty passive.
If they hadnt scored then, they would have stepped it up, fact is they didnt need to, and were able to coast through.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Anyone defending him by saying it could have been worse and "the moaners" were wrong about predicting a thrashing are coping hard. We still lost, despite Arsenal not even getting out of first gear we never looked threatening.

Woodenlung

I don't get Ten Hag. This game was a reminder that he's an adept tactician that can make changes to his side when required. We defended well through the wide areas where Arsenal are especially dangerous and limited Odegaard's influence in central areas.

So why haven't we tried this with a stronger squad? It's clear he thought our best way to beat teams was through quick transitions using our pacy wingers and Bruno who thrives making quick snap passes. But we never had the athleticism in midfield to be effective in playing that way. Ten Hag could easily have switched up his system earlier this season to something closer to today's and we probably would have won more games.

Roboc7

At least he didn’t use his usual tactics which would have seen us get thrashed and only three more games until he is sacked now.

soapythecat

Even when we look a bit more in control of a game, we still seem to be allergic to scoring or creating chances. 19 defeats in the league and clowns are still backing him. He can feck off all day, every day. Useless manager and the worst since….ever?

BorisManUtd

He'll be delighted with the performance given all the injuries. And it's not the performance and result that makes us want him out. It's Brentford, Palace etc.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Can't really pin this one on him. I see nothing else he could have done with the players available.

He should have done the same thing at Crystal Palace.

Unam333

Even when we look a bit more in control of a game, we still seem to be allergic to scoring or creating chances. 19 defeats in the league and clowns are still backing him. He can feck off all day, every day. Useless manager and the worst since….ever?
Massive injury crisis, young players are regulars and young fringe reserves getting subbed on due to injuries.

Revan

Assumptionman
We're definitely hitting 20.
That’s basically a tautology cause we play City.

But he has lost all three EPL matches against Brighton, so I think it is safe to predict that he will lose that one too. We might get a draw against Newcastle, in which case we keep it at 21 defeats but probably we will lose that one too. They have a quite good record against EtH (I think 2 defeats and 1 drawn in EPL for them, we won the league cup against them but lost this year in the same competition from them). Let’s see but 20+ defeats in a season while already breaking the record for most conceded shots in EPL history is I guess enough to give him another year.

NK86

They hardly threatened us either.
They barely got out of first gear. You could clearly see the nerves were at play for them. Yet we rarely landed a finger, let alone a punch.

If this is what makes supporters happy now, the bald feck has done his job in completely eroding whatever little standards were left of the club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Amrabat was good today. Makes you wonder why he hasn’t played more
Amrabat and Amad. I think Amrabat, Mainoo, Bruno, Amad, Garnacho and Holjund is our best front 6 out of what we have and we won't have played it once this season.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They barely got out of first gear. You could clearly see the nerves were at play for them. Yet we rarely landed a finger, let alone a punch.

If this is what makes supporters happy now, the bald feck has done his job in completely eroding whatever little standards were left of the club.
Who said anyone was happy?

Aretak

No they were just not at it today and were pretty passive.
They were "passive" because all they needed was the three points. I'm not sure what to say if you don't think they'd have been throwing everything including the kitchen sink at it towards the end had it still been 0-0. They were in a position to sit back, take zero risks and wait out the clock, and never looked in danger of conceding.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They were "passive" because all they needed was the three points. I'm not sure what to say if you don't think they'd have been throwing everything including the kitchen sink at it towards the end had it still been 0-0. They were in a position to sit back, take zero risks and wait out the clock, and never looked in danger of conceding.
They just didn’t play very well.