Erik ten Hag vs Sancho | Sancho back in full training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Something
Think this deserves its own thread

I gotta say, I never liked managers doing this in public. Rarely achieves anything. Kinda makes it difficult for Sancho going forward.

Was hoping things like this would never happen again since Jose left. We don’t need the added drama in which is already turning out to be a poor start to the season.

Sack Ten Hag sell Sancho and Antony as we're into it.

Problem solved.

I'm talking seriously by the way.

Considering how ten Hag is pretty reserved with actual barbs, I must imagine he felt his options in private has run out.

Any steps ETH takes that facilitates the hastening of getting that fraud out of our club can only be welcomed.

It’s going on 3 seasons pussy footing around Jadon.
Really is time to go. He has to be part of the next cull

Honestly if we can £40-50m for him from Saudi that would be phenomenal business. Never wanted him in the first place and he's looked happy to collect the £350k a week without putting any effort in

Imagine if this was Mourinho throwing his players under the bus in public...

I thought what ETH said was very benign. No need to escalate the situation as Sancho has done.

The club should side with the manager on this. If Sancho had been decent under Ole or Ralph I’d probably be on the fence, but the common theme in him being underwhelming is him.

ten Hag usually sticks up for his players in public. The fact he's calling Sancho tells you everything you need to know.

The manager wouldn’t randomly drop him for no reason then publicly announce it he must be furious

Sancho has been publicly called out and he’s shit his pants and responded

‘I’ve trained well!!! Honest!’…..right Jadon so why did we have 2 keepers on the bench rather than picking you in the squad?

fecking waster probably playing warzone with Lingard all night

Two things will occur from this either EtH has done this on purpose to light a fire up his ass or EtH is gonna be pissed and Sancho will never play for the club again and be sold.

I thought what ETH said was very benign. No need to escalate the situation as Sancho has done.
Disagree. Even if what ETH said was true, calling a player out in public hurts him badly, and probably increases the amount of abuse he's already getting. You can always drop a player or tell him to find a new club, but doing this will just create drama and friction within the club. ETH was wrong.

ETH didn't say anything out of the ordinary?
He said Sancho didn’t apply himself in training, Sancho said he did and thinks other reasons are why he was left out, which he won’t say publicly

Oh great, another piece of drama at the most hollywood club in the world. Just a standard week at Manchester United!

Obviously we don't know the full story but as a player going out and making that statement does not sit right with me. I have no clue who advised him to do that. At the same time, ETH shouldn't have said what he said too cause you get the 1% chance the player might actually bite back and then you have a situation fold like this. Complete an utter mess of a club if this hasn't already been reinforced!

ETH has already fecked Ronaldo off the biggest drama queen of all. I don't see him being afraid of Sancho.

Pending any actual revelations being forthcoming from Sancho, it seems extremely plausible to me that a player who has regularly looked very lacklustre in actual games during his time here would also look very lacklustre in training.

Absolutely nothing ETH has said there that managers across the country aren't saying every week.

Sancho blowing it out of proportion, not sure what he hopes to achieve.

Ffs, more drama, when we get rid of one episode another one appears!

Im team EtH all the way, Sancho has had chance after chance and should be ashamed at how badly he’s performed since joining the club.

We'd say "Oh here we go again." Whereas with Ten Hag we're quite surprised and feel that there must be something in it as it feels out of character.

Sancho should do his talking in training and matches. He hasn't proved shit since he joined the club. Enough with the statements on twitter, knuckle down and listen to your fecking coach. ten Hag has given Sancho plenty of chances, how many players get the special treatment he got last year when we sent him away so he could get fit.

"Sancho heh? You think your performances are good enough heh? You go out and you mouth off against me heh? This is not acceptable heh"

It's been a long day

Is this the same Erik judging Martial's performance today as "very good" judging Sancho's training this week as subpar?

Two things will occur from this either EtH has done this on purpose to light a fire up his ass or EtH is gonna be pissed and Sancho will never play for the club again and be sold.

Should be the latter but who’d be stupid enough to take him?

FFS, more drama :lol:

"I've been a scapegoat for a long time" and "I just want to play football with a smile on my face". hmmmm

But this isn’t Mourinho. Ten hag isn’t a prick like him. This is a manager who doesn’t do something like this. He not only protected Sancho last season but also took him away from the limelight so that he can focus on his training and fitness. He has given him ample opportunities more than he deserves. This is a player who always had problems with his fitness and discipline even at Dortmund. You can’t lump ten hag in the same category as Mourinho.

Banter club. Even Chelsea with their billions down the drain are less of a laughing stock than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.