Erik ten Hag's open letter to United supporters

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Dammit when's that statue being built?

I was suspicious of our transfer dealings early on this summer, but I was 100% sure that Tem Hag would be successful, it saddens me that he wasn't given more resources in January other than the loanees.

But this guy is turning water into wine, he can build a legacy here if he really wants it.

Zydar

I got quite emotional reading that. Thank YOU Erik for bringing this club back to where we want to be.

JimmyWils

This guy really is doing his best and winning points with the whole fanbase isn't he!

I was very much EtH from the start, but I'm genuinely curious as to how those favouring Poch feel now and whether they still think he would have done a better job for us.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Whoever the owner when the next season starts, if this guy is not backed in the market then there should be riots.

Redfrog

What a man. I was quite critical of him in his early days and boy do I regret that now. He's the perfect human being.
I don’t get why. After the two first games, it was perfect.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The club, manager and players have been in touch and thanking the fans more ever since he became the manager. From twitter, manutd app, etc. surely I cant be the only one who felt this way? it's so good.

Eriku

I like the sentiments expressed, but holy hell what hyperbole from the club: "if this doesn’t give you goosebumps nothing will" :lol:

Rista

Can't believe we persisted with Ole for so long before appointing a proper manager. Even the fans couldn't let it go until it got really, really bad.

Redfrog

What a manager, what a man !

The best about it is every fan with some sense will know that if there is a pb, it’s not because of the manager.
So players and owners have nowhere to hide anymore.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
God damn, never again will i ever underestimate the impact of one person. Baldy is ballsy and totally instilled the club with his image.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
So, Ole couldn't win a trophy in 2.5 yrs.
ETH arrives and in 8 months, wins a trophy.
It really does show just how bad Ole was and to think that many fans did not want to let him go.
With the amount of money we spend on buying players and their wages, we should be winning the biggest trophies in football and it's a shame we wasted 2.5 yrs on Ole.

ETH does look like the real deal.

LARulz

Nice PR move to keep everyone excited - probably just someone at the club drafting it and him signing but it's a nice touch. The more ways the club can feel like one the better

United Hobbit

He absolutely gets this great club doesn't he

We've gone from aspiring to be at Liverpool or City's level (cant remember what one) to hugs FC to a proper winning mentality manager with winning mentality players where we finally get some silverware after far too long a wait, and they want more, yes please!!

Can remember he made them run the distance Brentford outran them by after that horrendous league game when he first started, love that he's back to setting the standards you'd expect at a big club.

Finally we have found the right one, just hope he's properly backed in the market this summer

sidsutton

Nice PR move to keep everyone excited - probably just someone at the club drafting it and him signing but it's a nice touch. The more ways the club can feel like one the better
Yeah, he’s doing a fantastic job but I do find this getting a little cringeworthy. :nervous:

chb23

No way he wrote this. The choice of words doesn't coincide with his understanding of the language.

However he probably commissioned it and gave guidance

florisW

Supports
Ajax
Did he do this kind of stuff at Ajax?
He has always been conscious of the fans, he always said that winning in amsterdam is not good enough, the fans demand good football to come with it. Not like this though.