Television Escape to the Chateau

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Anyone else into this series? I've been binging the DIY spin off for months and I've just realised that it's actually a spin off of the main show. Result! What a life these people are living. Anyone been tempted?

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Anyone else into this series? I've been binging the DIY spin off for months and I've just realised that it's actually a spin off of the main show. Result! What a life these people are living. Anyone been tempted?
They are kind of the perfect couple to do this. Dick with his engineering background and Angel with her fantastic artistic/design background. Really are a match made in heaven for renovating an older building. Also he cooks too. I loved watching the other folk around France. There was one lady on her own with her 10 year old son doing up a chateau and she is my hero.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
They are kind of the perfect couple to do this. Dick with his engineering background and Angel with her fantastic artistic/design background. Really are a match made in heaven for renovating an older building. Also he cooks too. I loved watching the other folk around France. There was one lady on her own with her 10 year old son doing up a chateau and she is my hero.
Yeh that lady has an admirable attitude. I'm looking forward to just watching Dick and Angel now to see what they do in more detail. I think they are living such a idealic lifestyle, doesn't get much better. Their massive chateau with a mote and walled garden in the countryside cost 40k less than my 2 bed terrace house in a shitty London suburb. They seem like lovely people too.

I was watching the DIY ones on Sky but the order of the episodes is all messed up so I don't know what I've seen and what I haven't hence I've abandoned it but stumbled across the main show.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Yeh that lady has an admirable attitude. I'm looking forward to just watching Dick and Angel now to see what they do in more detail. I think they are living such a idealic lifestyle, doesn't get much better. Their massive chateau with a mote and walled garden in the countryside cost 40k less than my 2 bed terrace house in a shitty London suburb. They seem like lovely people too.

I was watching the DIY ones on Sky but the order of the episodes is all messed up so I don't know what I've seen and what I haven't hence I've abandoned it but stumbled across the main show.
The escape to the chateau series on it's own is charming. I loved the way they discovered things in the old attic or barns and used them to work in the new property. Also the heating system and structural work on the septic tank is all interesting. Mad that they picked the place up for about 250k but then they must be putting about 500 - 1m back into it just to restore it and that's before they offer their own considerable expertise.