Ethan Nwaneri

thisisnottaken1

Whatever happened to him? I remember when he made his debut at 15 and was hardly ever seen from again. I know that the kid is still very young (only 17), so he’s probably in the youth team. Should he have made his debut at such a young age?

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I mean they obviously gave him some minutes to convince him to sign a new contract since other teams were circulating. Doesn't take away from the fact that he is extremely talented. Arsenal actually have several great talents in the Academy at the moment.

E-mal

Whatever happened to him? I remember when he made his debut at 15 and was hardly ever seen from again. I know that the kid is still very young (only 17), so he’s probably in the youth team. Should he have made his debut at such a young age?
It will be nice if you spell his name properly, Nwaneri

thisisnottaken1

I mean they obviously gave him some minutes to convince him to sign a new contract since other teams were circulating. Doesn't take away from the fact that he is extremely talented. Arsenal actually have several great talents in the Academy at the moment.
Oh yeah I remember that. Fair enough.

Ekeke

Played great against United u21s in the playoffs 2 weeks ago or so.

Going for the league title its obviously harder to give a young player gametime. Whos being dropped? Odegard, Saka or Trossard?

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
This was his first season playing regularly with the U21s, he only just turned 17.

I think next season he'll play more with U21s, get some regular time in the domestic cups, and make a small number of league appearances. If that goes well then maybe the following season he'll play exclusively with the first team, although almost certainly still as an irregular rotation player.

He is very highly rated within the club but he won't be rushed into the first team.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
His debut was Arteta basically giving a finger to Brentford for their antics the previous season. Completely unnecessary but he can be a petty little lego.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Can you explain?
Brentford beat us the season before, Tactics Mik got out-tacticked by David Brentford, Ivan Toney tweeted his infamous tweet, Mik lost his shit, swore vengeance, in this season or the next.

EDIT - I actually found a video to back up what was a very strong hunch until now :lol:

Fallon d'Floor

He's still a huge talent and only turned 17 in March.

18 goals from 20 games for Arsenal's U21/U19/U18 teams this season.

Arsenal have been going for a league title the past 2 seasons. He'll probably get more minutes next season. Time is on his side.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Brentford beat us the season before, Tactics Mik got out-tacticked by David Brentford, Ivan Toney tweeted his infamous tweet, Mik lost his shit, swore vengeance, in this season or the next.

EDIT - I actually found a video to back up what was a very strong hunch until now :lol:

Nice one, that whole incident completely passed me by.

You can tell Arteta is genuinely quite angry there!