Ethan Wheatley

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Great interview from Bruno. He's a weird guy but I think he's amazing, his brain is a busy place to be.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Great interview from Bruno. He's a weird guy but I think he's amazing, his brain is a busy place to be.
You could tell Bruno really wanted him to store. Even sacrificing shooting opportunities for a hat trick. Shame it didn't really pan out.

whitbyviking

You could tell Bruno really wanted him to store. Even sacrificing shooting opportunities for a hat trick. Shame it didn't really pan out.
Seems he’s more interested in getting Wheatley a goal than they have been Hojlund all season :wenger:

Woziak

How highly rated is he?
He has a huge physical advantage at youth level, he looks likes he’s really improved this year, much calmer with his finishing.

Can finish with both feet, decent hold up play, good at running in behind, he has a lot of attributes, also makes the right runs in the penalty area.

I’m guessing here but he looks easily 6’2/6’3 and when he fills out at 21/22 if he keeps up his progress, he has a real chance.

Loves a panenka penalty just a little too much but other than that has an awful lot of pros and strengths.

Lyng

It's weird because for me he is easily the current academy prospect I am most impressed by. He reminds me so much of Højlund. Big and fast but with a good technique.

JohnyBuckets

He has really impressed me whenever I watch the U18s. Maybe he was not so highly rated as young players who grow so much so quickly need time to adapt to the growth spurt but his finishing has always been good. Hopefully we can develop a number 9 as I cant remember the last 9 we developed.

saik

He has a huge physical advantage at youth level,
Which is just his height. He rarely uses his body to his advantage. Someone like Biancheri who is way shorter than Wheatley uses his body well to hold up the ball. It is one of Wheatley's criticism that he hasn't the strength and rarely uses his frame to full effect. Don't know if you can call that a big advantage.

Lyng

Which is just his height. He rarely uses his body to his advantage. Someone like Biancheri who is way shorter than Wheatley uses his body well to hold up the ball. It is one of Wheatley's criticism that he hasn't the strength and rarely uses his frame to full effect. Don't know if you can call that a big advantage.
Biancheri is another talent that looks really interesting

Woziak

Watch the Liverpool Game and he bullies them all day long, he’s just turned 18 and has not filled out yet, the jury out on whether he’ll make it at United and he definitely needs work in the gym but he has a distinct physical advantage at under 18 level. Needs coaching on how to use his height body to his advantage but this is where he’s shown huge improvements in last 3 months. Plus we just don’t know how the growth spurts are impacting him until he finishes growing.

saik

Watch the Liverpool Game and he bullies them all day long, he’s just turned 18 and has not filled out yet, the jury out on whether he’ll make it at United and he definitely needs work in the gym but he has a distinct physical advantage at under 18 level. Needs coaching on how to use his height body to his advantage but this is where he’s shown huge improvements in last 3 months. Plus we just don’t know how the growth spurts are impacting him until he finishes growing.
Agree with all the points you make and yes he has improved as the season's gone. Especially with his finishing and composure and I've said as much in my previous posts as well.

When I first watched his this season, I mentioned that he has some good attributes that can be worked on but no one expected him to make his first team debut already. So he's surprised everyone in that regard.

Just that at this point of time I don't see it as a huge advantage when he rarely uses it. Like you said, let's hope he hits the gym and puts on some muscle. He definitely has the ability to bully defenders more consistently.