Etzaz Hussein - gone back to Norway

LouisRocca

According to norwegian papers, 16 year old Etzaz Hussain, a Norwegian U16 player, is joining United in the beginning of February.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/01/27/sport/fotball/manchester_united/4565987/

The players agent is Jim Solbakken, and old friend and businesspartner of Ole Gunnar Solskjær. He's been to Manchester several times allready, I think he was in Manchester as one of the 3 norwegians last summer.

Etzaz is born in 1993, leftfooted attacing midfielder. This is another player that caught Uniteds attention playing in Ole Gunnar Solskjærs football school back home in Kristiansund, Norway. Eikrem and King also attended this football school before joining United. Etzaz has signed on a 3,5 years contract with United.
Etzaz is going to move to Manchester along with his mother, and live with her the first year. According to what I've heard Etzaz is a skillfull player, with a good temper, down to earth personality and a with great determination.

Etzaz played for Norway U16 vs Turkey U16 in a friendly in Turkey yesterday, and was Captain and the norwegian coach named him as norways best player.

LouisRocca

The Norwegian U16 Captain Etzaz Hussein scored the opening goal and won a penalty for Norway in yesterdays 2-0 win vs Greece. The Norwegian trainer once again picked Etzaz as MoTM. He described Etzaz as a leading figure with very good qualitys. He's a great ballplayer, and has a great potential!

The other two players that was with us on trail in the summer, Sanpreet Singh and Christian Mork also played in this match.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Thanks, LR. Sounds promising. Can't wait to see him play.

Cold_Boy

The Norwegian U16 Captain Etzaz Hussein scored the opening goal and won a penalty for Norway in yesterdays 2-0 win vs Greece. The Norwegian trainer once again picked Etzaz as MoTM. He described Etzaz as a leading figure with very good qualitys. He's a great ballplayer, and has a great potential!

The other two players that was with us on trail in the summer, Sanpreet Singh and Christian Mork also played in this match.
Indian?

LouisRocca

Norway U16 beat Belarus 1-0, goal by Christian Mork, Etzaz played 90min. Norway won their group, and are gonna play France in the final. Once again their coach adressing their attacing play as their main strength. It would be interesting to see how their gonna play against France. France usualy have great youthteams.

Decotron

Norway U16 beat Belarus 1-0, goal by Christian Mork, Etzaz played 90min. Norway won their group, and are gonna play France in the final. Once again their coach adressing their attacing play as their main strength. It would be interesting to see how their gonna play against France. France usualy have great youthteams.
Will this be televised anywhere?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Norwegian midfielder Etzaz Hussain has signed professional forms with United. It's his 17th birthday today. Promising talent
From Ben Hibbs twitter

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
What a sad day. I'm no longer Langhus' favorite son. Congrats, Etzaz.

cj_sparky

Good luck to the lad, was very impressed when I watched the Milk Cup in the summer.

prateik

Bit surprised this was on the official site but there was nothing for Eikrem.
Good luck to him

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
not suprising really. The competitions really strong but wish him well.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Somewhat ironically, Etzaz' first full game after moving back to Oslo was against Blackburn u18s this morning. According to one of Norway's top pundits he was different class to the extent that he could be the future solution to the national team's midfield creativity problem. Said pundit went on to praise Mats Møller Dæhli, who apparently left for Manchester today.

Laphroaig

And then there's Eikrem. Why are we looking for creative midfielders in Norway, when that's probably Norway's worst role/position historically? Could it be that Solskjær intends to become coach of the NT in 2015, and has told SAF about the uselessness of Norway's CMs and asked for his help in developing some useful ones? I think that's a pretty plausible theory...

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Somewhat ironically, Etzaz' first full game after moving back to Oslo was against Blackburn u18s this morning. According to one of Norway's top pundits he was different class to the extent that he could be the future solution to the national team's midfield creativity problem. Said pundit went on to praise Mats Møller Dæhli, who apparently left for Manchester today.
And then there's Eikrem. Why are we looking for creative midfielders in Norway, when that's probably Norway's worst role/position historically? Could it be that Solskjær intends to become coach of the NT in 2015, and has told SAF about the uselessness of Norway's CMs and asked for his help in developing some useful ones? I think that's a pretty plausible theory...
Bring back Myggen. I saw him in a pub a couple of months ago, and he looked in good shape.
The departure of Eikrem and Hussain is at least good news for the Norwegian league.
Is Morten Pedersen of Dagbladet a United fan? In any case, he's talking an awful lot of sense of late. I'd recommend you follow his articles on db.no.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Is Morten Pedersen of Dagbladet a United fan? In any case, he's talking an awful lot of sense of late. I'd recommend you follow his articles on db.no.
feck knows. I'm pretty sure his mullet supports Dynamo Dresden though.

Laphroaig

After two months at Vålerenga, Hussein has gone to Fredrikstad. Seemingly because he wasn't close to the starting eleven (did he really expect that so soon?).

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Spoke to a coach at Vålerenga about him yesterday. Apparently, he's a bit of a prima donna and was all but kicked out of United. Pretty much the same thing happened at Vålerenga, he threw a tantrum when he learned that he wouldn't start every game, and that was that. So far he hasn't played a minute for Fredrikstad.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
OGS is really stacking up on the Ex-Reds. Been linked quite a few times with Josh King lately aswell, which I would love to see (unless they'll knock Godset down from the top, but that's bound to happen anyways)

Laphroaig

Godset will finish third, I'm afraid.

What a goal by Hussain indeed. He'll be a terrific signing for Molde.

pillory

OGS is really stacking up on the Ex-Reds. Been linked quite a few times with Josh King lately aswell, which I would love to see (unless they'll knock Godset down from the top, but that's bound to happen anyways)
Hopefully he'll be in Aberdeen scouting Yorke, Cole and Fortune tonight.