Euro 2020 Tickets

JB7

Haha no I'm going to go for sure. Just nervous.
I think after the last 18 months it's totally understandable. But have a great time, moments like these don't come around too often.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Really don’t know if you mean from Covid or fans :lol:
I think after the last 18 months it's totally understandable. But have a great time, moments like these don't come around too often.
Yeah it's from covid. Although the fans are mental too! My vaccine was back in Jan so I'm worried as well about the whole length it lasts for. But I'm going to go, and will just hope it's all worth it!
I'll disguise myself as you and buy it from him
:lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yeah it's from covid. Although the fans are mental too! My vaccine was back in Jan so I'm worried as well about the whole length it lasts for. But I'm going to go, and will just hope it's all worth it!

:lol:
I’m going to Silverstone next week and feel the same nervousness. I’m double vaccined now too. Just have to trust the lft people do and cross your fingers

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I have a feeling that the link is only active for people with the codes.
Probably right but it's the first time I've seen all categories available. Cat 3 restricted and fans first keeps disappearing and reappearing so looks like a sign that they're selling at least

Neo_Mufc

Probably right but it's the first time I've seen all categories available. Cat 3 restricted and fans first keeps disappearing and reappearing so looks like a sign that they're selling at least
Yeh noticed that too. I think they probably send that link to fans who have tickets. You probably put your code in and it enables the tickets that you are able to get. I don't know when the last day for England fans to get their tickets are but I would assume either latest tonight early tomorrow and then everything hands over to UEFA and it's a dog fight to get those loose tickets whenever they do come out. I think if you're quick and got the patience with that silly site you might get lucky.

I managed to get my Italy vs Spain tickets on the actual day with a little bit of refreshing.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Yeh noticed that too. I think they probably send that link to fans who have tickets. You probably put your code in and it enables the tickets that you are able to get. I don't know when the last day for England fans to get their tickets are but I would assume either latest tonight early tomorrow and then everything hands over to UEFA and it's a dog fight to get those loose tickets whenever they do come out. I think if you're quick and got the patience with that silly site you might get lucky.

I managed to get my Italy vs Spain tickets on the actual day with a little bit of refreshing.
Pretty much just luck of the draw and if you refresh at the right time

although the Italy Spain game was much easier to get tickets for. There will be at least 50x as many people going for the final

Neo_Mufc

Pretty much just luck of the draw and if you refresh at the right time

although the Italy Spain game was much easier to get tickets for. There will be at least 50x as many people going for the final
Yah very true.

LARulz

feck UEFA. Seriously. Got timed out on 2 browsers!

Put all tickets available up in one go, not one each and how the feck are people getting them within seconds? Are there bots or something snapping them up for professional touts?

JB7

Yeah I've been in and kicked out & back in again but not been able to add anything to the basket. System is a joke.

Alanxyz

So you got in at least? They're probably gone now
Guessing so as the message under the waiting room bar has changed from the earlier ‘Tickets for the Final are not currently available‘ to ‘General Public Tickets for the Final of UEFA EURO 2020 are not available anymore.’

Guessing so as the message under the waiting room bar has changed from the earlier ‘Tickets for the Final are not currently available‘ to ‘General Public Tickets for the Final of UEFA EURO 2020 are not available anymore.’
Indeed. Just noticed that. Pants.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Genuinely not even sure if i'd want to go for £500-900 or so a ticket!
But thought i'd have a look anyway,.

Mixture of slow laptop, slow internet and slow site is not a great combo though :lol:

Genuinely not even sure if i'd want to go for £500-900 or so a ticket!
But thought i'd have a look anyway,.

Mixture of slow laptop, slow internet and slow site is not a great combo though :lol:
It was PICNIC :lol:

Problem
In
Chair
Not
In
Computer

who else will still be trying throughout the rest of the day?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It was PICNIC :lol:

Problem
In
Chair
Not
In
Computer

who else will still be trying throughout the rest of the day?!
I must admit, I'm 30mins from Wembley on an easy direct train, but the idea of sharing a train/packed stadium with 1,000s of non masked up fans, after shelling out up to 1k to watch it does make me fairly comfy with watching at home, even though it is probably a one off lifetime experience.

May still have a few cheeky refreshes though.

Reminds me of the old viagogo United days. I remember spending about 3hours F5ing that site once, and getting in for United v Liverpool, or Chelsea in a great Fergie season.
Those were £75 though...

LARulz

Is there any point in me staying in the queue at this point?
Don't think so. UEFA fecked us all over already

I can't believe I returned all my tickets for the final and semi's back in Jan. That will haunt me forever

Jpar

Got in, excitedly tried to buy 2 tickets. Clicked add to basket, asked me to put in a captcha code that wasn't there. Tried to refresh the code and nothing... Feck UEFA

macheda14

I can't believe I returned all my tickets for the final and semi's back in Jan. That will haunt me forever
Don't let it. I had tickets to the semis and they got automatically refunded when they thought it was gonna be 50% cap - I got an email saying I had priority to buy them back but went on and they were already gone.

Don't let it. I had tickets to the semis and they got automatically refunded when they thought it was gonna be 50% cap - I got an email saying I had priority to buy them back but went on and they were already gone.
That’s what happened to us. Subsequently we were lucky to get some when they went on sale again.

but we can’t regret these things. It would have been a great night, wherever you were.

Pickle85

Ugh sorry buddy, that's just not fair.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

You can't dwell on these things.

Could just as easily been a totally different semi and final lineup and you struggling to shift expensive tickets.

Alanxyz

I must admit, I'm 30mins from Wembley on an easy direct train, but the idea of sharing a train/packed stadium with 1,000s of non masked up fans, after shelling out up to 1k to watch it does make me fairly comfy with watching at home, even though it is probably a one off lifetime experience.

May still have a few cheeky refreshes though.

Reminds me of the old viagogo United days. I remember spending about 3hours F5ing that site once, and getting in for United v Liverpool, or Chelsea in a great Fergie season.
Those were £75 though...
I felt I had to try for tickets but I fully concur with your first paragraph (albeit with a longer journey) which does make it considerably less frustrating not being able to get a ticket.

LARulz

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh sorry buddy, that's just not fair.
You can't dwell on these things.

Could just as easily been a totally different semi and final lineup and you struggling to shift expensive tickets.
Yep, absolute shit show from my end. I thought it was peak new wave and they said it was the final chance to return them for money. I thought there was no way (at the time) they would let UK keep their matches as we were the global pariah, and if they did, no fans and I may not even get a refund. Absolutely devastated.

I did get a chance to go to the semi though as I bought after the Germany game, but there was a slight part of me during the Germany match if they won, I wouldn't as upset as I should be.

@macheda14 Sorry to hear they didn't really give proper priority. I was hoping I would but didn't. They should give you a proper yes or no option when they become available again

macheda14

That’s what happened to us. Subsequently we were lucky to get some when they went on sale again.

but we can’t regret these things. It would have been a great night, wherever you were.
I had to isolate because of covid, so wouldn't have been able to go anyway BUT was a great night watching it on my ones eating vindaloo. Luckily I'm free tomorrow so hopefully I get the chance to celebrate freely.