Europa League 2018/19 | The Noble Wulf Edition

GM K

He's more King of Cup games tbh, he's always done well in matches against bigger opponents showing how he's a master of in game tactical adjustments. He couldn't get PSG to play his way otherwise he would've done well with them as well.
On point.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's more King of Cup games tbh, he's always done well in matches against bigger opponents showing how he's a master of in game tactical adjustments. He couldn't get PSG to play his way otherwise he would've done well with them as well.
Given your comparative home and away form you're basically playing russian roulette in this competition.

All about whether you can win at home by a bigger score than you lose away.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Some good ties, but the pick of the bunch is surely Arsenal vs Napoli :drool: Napoli have so many enjoyable players to watch.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal vs Napoli
Benfica vs Frankfurt
Prague vs Chelsea
Villareal vs Valencia

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Are Chelsea going to play RLC? He's was great in midweek doing the role Kovacic or Barkley does but offer more goal threat than both of them.
I'd be surprised. I think all 3 of him, Hazard and Hudson-Odoi will be on the bench tonight and start against Liverpool on Sunday.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Are Prague going to be the surprise Ajax tonight? Underestimated or not estimated at all. Didn't someone in the thread earlier say they have done pretty well so far in terms of their playing style?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are Prague going to be the surprise Ajax tonight? Underestimated or not estimated at all. Didn't someone in the thread earlier say they have done pretty well so far in terms of their playing style?
By turning up in Amsterdam and disturb their players in their spare time?

Paul_Scholes18

Sad there is no early games. Some nice games to watch now. I guess I will watch Arsenal vs Napoli.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Want to watch Arsenal and Benfica but I'll opt for the Arse.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Sad there is no early games. Some nice games to watch now. I guess I will watch Arsenal vs Napoli.
I do find it strange and I assumed that the 17.55 then 20.00 BST game times were to enable them to get more money for larger viewing figures for matches. People will probably be watching one of the 20.00 matches regardless so I find it odd they didn't put one of them on at 17.55. Same could be said for the Champions League quarters.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Arsenal are the best team by far left in the competition.

If we produce balanced performances between attacking and defending we'll beat Napoli comfortably.

Chelsea are nothing without Hazard and lack team cohesion right now.

:lol:

My god your lot are arrogant. You are not 'by far' better than Napoli and if you are better than Chelsea there really isn't much in it at all.

You'd think Everton completely outplaying you might have cooled Arsenal fans down, but nope .. still as unjustifiably cocky as ever. You're maybe by far better than these teams at the Emirates, but away? No chance.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Napoli are a better team than Arsenal full stop. Napoli went toe to toe with PSG & Liverpool & were very competitive, slaughtering us for 90 minutes in our away game to them.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Frankfurt will embarass them all! Maybe, just maybe... ^^

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Napoli are a better team than Arsenal full stop. Napoli went toe to toe with PSG & Liverpool & were very competitive, slaughtering us for 90 minutes in our away game to them.
Not sure about that, think Napoli are overrated. Liverpool were really poor in all 3 away games in the CL, so I think Pool being poor had as much to do with the away performance. They are miles behind Juve in the league, it's no where near as strong as Napoli sides as in previous seasons.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure about that, think Napoli are overrated. Liverpool were really poor in all 3 away games in the CL, so I think Pool being poor had as much to do with the away performance. They are miles behind Juve in the league, it's no where near as strong as Napoli sides as in previous seasons.
Even though they were wank at anfield, milik really should have put the scouse out. If they get at least a loss by one with an away goal they will put arsenal out.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
True against us, but their performances against PSG were high quality. Allan is better than anything Arsenal have in CM unless Torreria is on top form, Insigne/Mertens >= Auba/Laca, better defence.

Should be a great game anyway. Rooting for AFTV & chill :D

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
True against us, but their performances against PSG were high quality. Allan is better than anything Arsenal have in CM unless Torreria is on top form, Insigne/Mertens >= Auba/Laca, better defence.

Should be a great game anyway. Rooting for AFTV & chill :D
We always root for that Tommy. Think they’ll do ok tonight though.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Ozil Ramsey Auba Laca all start. Good offensive game :drool:

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Arsenal need to win tonight, their away record is pathetic, they won't get anything at San Paolo. I think Napoli is the best team left in this competition but this competition seems destined for Chelsea to win it. Eastern European teams at home are tricky and they can beat any team on its day so I don't think Chelsea will find it easy but they would still get through.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
In fairness Arsenal at the Emirates are a very good side, capable of going head to head with nearly anybody. They took us & Chelsea apart there, were very good against you and beat United. Only City got the win there and that was first game of the season.

It's just the difference between them at home and them away is startling. They seriously need a comfortable win today.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Napoli need an away goal. Even a small loss wouldn't be a bad result given Arsenal's away record

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Going against the grain & predicting a Napoli win/draw. Was 4/4 in the CL, so going to try again :D

Napoli to win/draw, Chelsea to draw (yup), Valencia to win, Frankfurt to win.

Paul_Scholes18

The premier league sides all seem to do well in europe. Will see if it continues tonight.
Even us against the best sides outside england have done well despite most not being too happy with the way we play.
Barca had two chances against us and got a lucky goal.

It is clear that the top of the premier league and the league overall have improved a lot with all the money and with mainly better managers too.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I think we will need a 2/3-0 victory tonight. Napoli away will be a horrible game.

AJ10

Nice to see Sari resting a few big guns for Sunday.
One of two things will happen:
1- Pool will destroy them.
2- Pool are average but get another dodgy winner, I can't decide whether it will be another offside goal or Kapa howler for the winner.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
2- Pool are average but get another dodgy winner, I can't decide whether it will be another offside goal or Kapa howler for the winner.
Van dijk falls on his face as hazard scores the winner throws his top away and he has a madrid shirt underneath, as jose runs on the pitch giving the kop the middle finger whilst sarris busy scribbling on his notepad...

Josh 76

It will be number 2.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Robbie Savage in the commentary box. Wow.

Bring Macca back. Bring Jenas back.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal/Napoli game is off to a real good start :drool: Is there VAR or nah?

Edit: Nope. No VAR until the final :lol: Fecking dumb.

ants7

Koulibaly has two great back to back blocks. Is he available for transfer any chance?