European Cup Final 2011 tickets

AgainstAllOdds

Ian, just turn the ticket sideways and look for the green paper, they can't fake that! Also look at the past winners where the block, row, price is!

Rory 7

Completely agree mate. I'm getting desperate here - willing to pay well over a grand for a ticket, but dont know if I can trust any of the websites touting them. Also, Viagogo (non UK) don't seem to have tickets anymore. Aaaaargghhhh
Viagogo have a ticket on there now for 1100 euro plus their poxy charges.

Cat 3 tickets - so it would probably cost you about 1000 sterling in total.

Eriku

Rory's right... I just had a look, seeing as I was surprised you'd found none... I had previously asked them to reserve one for about 1400 (including their bloody charges that is) euros, only to find the one Rory's talking about (it amounted to 1300 in the end).

I sprung for that one, being selfish and strapped for cash... That's 100 euros less I'm going to have to borrow to have a good time in London, not to mention to avoid starving for the rest of the month... still, sorry to ride off the back of your unluckiness. Who's to say some child molester wouldn't have gotten it anyway?

Anyway, gonna mail them now to tell them to unreserve my ticket... that's another 100 euros, but it's cheaper than most tickets you'll see on there, so if you want to go for it, start keeping an eye out now-ish.

pony1982

Rory's right... I just had a look, seeing as I was surprised you'd found none... I had previously asked them to reserve one for about 1400 (including their bloody charges that is) euros, only to find the one Rory's talking about (it amounted to 1300 in the end).

I sprung for that one, being selfish and strapped for cash... That's 100 euros less I'm going to have to borrow to have a good time in London, not to mention to avoid starving for the rest of the month... still, sorry to ride off the back of your unluckiness. Who's to say some child molester wouldn't have gotten it anyway?

Anyway, gonna mail them now to tell them to unreserve my ticket... that's another 100 euros, but it's cheaper than most tickets you'll see on there, so if you want to go for it, start keeping an eye out now-ish.
Not a problem mate. Which viagogo instance are you using anyway? .com?

pony1982

One more silly question - is there a way to tell whether the tickets are in the United/Barca/Neutral end? I really dont fancy sitting with a bunch of Barca fans

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
One more silly question - is there a way to tell whether the tickets are in the United/Barca/Neutral end? I really dont fancy sitting with a bunch of Barca fans
Yeah, that would wreck the head alright & is something that needs to be looked into before disposing of more than a grand...

I'd love to go but thats impossible, but atleast i'll be safe & sound chillin in Dublin with my own & possibly stuck with thousands of feckin Farca fans

Best of luck to everyone buyin tout / black market tix.. hope it ends well :cool:

Eriku

I mailed them, asking about that. They said they don't actually hold the tickets, they're a third party... They did however assure me that if the bloke holding the tickets at the other end turns out to be screwing with you in any way, they would be guaranteeing an equal or better ticket, in terms of category, I should think.

If I get one in the Barca end (the west end) I'll be trying my darndest to find some poor Barca fan or something who's going but has got a ticket in the wrong end, to arrange a swap or something, on the day.

Here's hoping I'm sorted somewhat close to the United-end, though. *crosses fingers*

IanDangerously

I'm guessing the bit where it says "General Public" on the tickets we've seen pics of so far will have FC Barcelona or Manchester United on them instead in that bit if they're issued by the club and not through the public ballot. That's my assumption anyway

Or ... just look at the block number!

Rory 7

That was the second 1100 euro one I saw on Viagogo today lads. Prices are gonna drop on that site I'm convinced of it. I was on the .ie site.

What block and seat row did you get Eriku?

Eriku

That was the second 1100 euro one I saw on Viagogo today lads. Prices are gonna drop on that site I'm convinced of it. I was on the .ie site.

What block and seat row did you get Eriku?
I just noticed a trend of tickets being around 1200 pounds, without the booking fees, whereas a couple of weeks ago you could find them for around 800 (which is 'round about where the one I snagged was, prior to the booking fees), so I jumped on it.

Like I said, I e-mailed them... they didn't know, and there's no way of contacting the seller directly so I'm just going to have to wait.

Rest assured, there'll be a pic and some CAPS LOCK'D words on here the day I see 'em and know where they're at :D

pony1982

I just noticed a trend of tickets being around 1200 pounds, without the booking fees, whereas a couple of weeks ago you could find them for around 800 (which is 'round about where the one I snagged was, prior to the booking fees), so I jumped on it.

Like I said, I e-mailed them... they didn't know, and there's no way of contacting the seller directly so I'm just going to have to wait.

Rest assured, there'll be a pic and some CAPS LOCK'D words on here the day I see 'em and know where they're at :D
Aren't you a little concerned that these might be in the Barca end? That's the only thing that's got me holding off now.

Eriku

Aren't you a little concerned that these might be in the Barca end? That's the only thing that's got me holding off now.
Nah... If they are then I'll have a look if I can do a trade, or flog them. Eternal optimist, me. Odds are they're in the neutral section.

edit: just saw that Viagogo added another ticket for ca 1200 quid, incl. the fees.

Logged in to check the specific deets... it says they'll be shipped from Italy, which means they'll be off the official ballot, I reckon... good seats for the best game of the year, or so it says. I'll take his/her word for it.

Levi_Jm

I'm guessing the bit where it says "General Public" on the tickets we've seen pics of so far will have FC Barcelona or Manchester United on them instead in that bit if they're issued by the club and not through the public ballot. That's my assumption anyway

Or ... just look at the block number!
Yes I think Barca is Block 117 to 128.

Some tickets available here for those who can afford it. I sure as feck can't. Enjoy though!
UEFA Champions League - Final-billetter - Kjøp billetter til UEFA Champions League - Final

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Jesus!

For that I'd want all expenses paid for 3 weeks, plus the oppurtunity to boot Sergio Busquets up the arse in the centre circle at Wembley.

T2000

Text on my mobile from United at 06:24 hrs

We are delighted to inform you that your application for the Champions League Final was successful and you were allocated: Block 504 Row 31 Seat *** (£154.50). For important information about the Travel Report and ticket collection please read the ECL story at manutd.com/ticketnews. (Membership # *******)

Bloody text woke me up.:mad:

Well I would guess everyone should know now if you have a ticket or not.