Evra | (Soon to be Ex-)Pundit Thread | Patman Watch

Dan_F

Lindelof must be celebrating, he must be having a party. Well, he can’t because of Covid :lol:

Would much rather listen to him than Neville.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
He didn't call out his friend Pogba....who imo was worst player on the pitch today
This. Evra has shown himself up to be a cnut. I would have backed him if he was even handed. But he’s got his cock right up Pogba’s arse.

El Zoido

I feel so bad for him. He really doesn’t want to be there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This. Evra has shown himself up to be a cnut. I would have backed him if he was even handed. But he’s got his cock right up Pogba’s arse.
He didn't call out a lot of players who were dreadful.

Woodzy

I know he's tried to quit anyway and I love what he's said and done, but tbh what he's doing is not professional in the slightest so he'll be lucky to keep his job.

El Zoido

Give over, he’s a true red. This is killing him. And yes Pogba is his friend, and I’m ok with him not selling his friend out. Maybe he shouldn’t be there with this bias affecting him but put yourself in his shoes.

LARulz

I know he's tried to quit anyway and I love what he's said and done, but tbh what he's doing is not professional in the slightest so he'll be lucky to keep his job.
You kidding? He is great for this. You want Jamie Redknapp giving no passion/saying the same stuff? For ratings, viral etc. Evra's reaction and passion is gold dust.

Renegade

Love him as a player and love his passion for United but he goes into business for himself. He clearly wants to trend and be topic of conversation.

Woodzy

You kidding? He is great for this. You want Jamie Redknapp giving no passion/saying the same stuff? For ratings, viral etc. Evra's reaction and passion is gold dust.
I absolutely love it, but i'm not sure Sky would be happy with it.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Sky are not even the slightest bit interested in their pundits being professional. They will absolutely LOVE Evra's reaction today, it's why they got him in.

Untd55

But according to the comments here he mentioned Maguire specifically
He was talking about the defence. He said 'People are talking about who should partner Maguire, but maybe we question taking him out of the team.'

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Give over, he’s a true red. This is killing him. And yes Pogba is his friend, and I’m ok with him not selling his friend out. Maybe he shouldn’t be there with this bias affecting him but put yourself in his shoes.
When you look at the shit he spouts online, I think it’s clear he’s a fecking cretin. Sky are lapping his nonsense up, all of which serves to make us more of a soap opera. He’s an imbecile.

Woodzy

Sky are not even the slightest bit interested in their pundits being professional. They will absolutely LOVE Evra's reaction today, it's why they got him in.
He asked them to cancel his contract live on air. You get passionate reactions from others but this was something else.

Jibbs

Read between the lines. He doesn’t want to be banished from the club.
Just like all ex players... he wants his piece of United pie. That's why all this histrionics to convince the fan base nobody is more sincere to the club than him.

LARulz

I absolutely love it, but i'm not sure Sky would be happy with it.
They will - I work for them. Ratings and it's good publicity. Shows passion etc. If he started swearing and going complete mental then yeah he's be gone.

But he looked like he was about to cry and did ultimately keep himself together

NK86

Yeah, the one and only guy who seems to have had any sense of passion today (despite not being associated with the club in anh capacity currently) is the cnut.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Yeah, the one and only guy who seems to have had any sense of passion today (despite not being associated with the club in anh capacity currently) is the cnut.
Neville was just as passionate but a million times more cogent.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Would you lambast people you know personally on live TV?

You don't think Evra will give Pogba an earful over the phone?

dev1l

He was talking about the defence. He said 'People are talking about who should partner Maguire, but maybe we question taking him out of the team.'
True but you need also a filter in front of the defence. If midfielders in front of the defence continually give the ball away, defence is screwed big time

NK86

Neville was just as passionate but a million times more cogent.
Neville has not said a word about Ole's performance despite it being absolutely shambolic. Is that right by you? Or is it only when people don't point out to Pogba as the devil incarnate, that gets your nickers in a twist?