Exclusion Draft

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Standard T&C:

S1 - All time snake draft.
S2 - Initial drafting of 14 players.
S3 - 4 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to myself or other players.
S4 - No change in picks after posting.
S5 - No substitutions. Tactical changes with in-field players only.
S6 - First 3 picks of losing team will not be available during reinforcements.
S7 - Draw will be decided by Coin Toss
S8 - In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions. It's not one at at time. It's just one for the match.

Draft Criteria:

Any player who has played even a single game (league, domestic cups) with any of the clubs below are not available to be picked.
  • Manchester United
  • Liverpool
  • Arsenal
  • Real Madrid
  • Barcelona
  • Atletico Madrid
  • AC Milan
  • Inter Milan
  • Juventus
  • Bayern Munich
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Ajax
  • Santos
  • Sao Paulo
  • Boca Juniors
  • River Plate

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
so we could have 0 from auction or 14 from auction, or anything in between?
we have 3 pick (non-auction) rounds. Why would you spend your hard earned 300m money, all on auction??

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I wouldn’t plan to, just asking it in broad terms to confirm that it’s possible if someone wanted to do it that way.
Ok. It could happen if someone pass 4 hrs time and miss her pick round. I'm interested to know if we wait before starting the auction on her or else.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Is this going ahead or shall we try Sjor's suggestion of the all-time unrestricted snake draft?