EXULTATION and EXUBERANCE thread (Ole out crowd stay out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matriac

A thread for those legimately concerned about where we might be headed as a fanbase without the condescension and terrible arguments of the ole out crowd.

A thread only for those who can see the progress we have made as a club in the past 1.5 seasons and who want to stand behind the the manager as our current team of players as well as ex-players are doing.

Let's finally get a sanctuary where our feelings won't get hurt by those meanie Ole-out people if they were to post legitimate concerns with well argumented point of views. I just don't wanna see it in this thread. Ole in forever!

Most important of all, don't hurt my fee-fee's. PS: No posts allowed if we don't win a game!

Last edited:

Mainoldo

Dead thread.

We don’t like your kind here ain’t really a good way to start a thread.

However will be a nice read to see people that want Ole out but don’t want to have that tag line. But your Ole inners will ruin this thread too anyway.

Withnail

Dead thread.

However will be a nice read to see people that want Ole out but don’t want to have that tag line. But your Ole inners will ruin this thread too anyway.
Did you miss the other thread?

Matriac

I would have called it BOOM and POOM!
I'm slightly under the influence and trying to impress since English is not my first language, so googling antonyms lead me to this, but that's a good shout!

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I'm slightly under the influence and trying to impress since English is not my first language, so googling antonyms lead me to this, but that's a good shout!
:lol: Glad that I am not the only one, had to use leo to look up both words.
On the other hand I already knew what doom and gloom means!

Matriac

:lol: Glad that I am not the only one, had to use leo to look up both words.
On the other hand I already knew what doom and gloom means!
Yeah, "Doom and Gloom" is quite common and well known, which I would claim says a lot about us as a society! :nervous: :wenger:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Dead thread.

Grow up you gimp :lol:

Crashoutcassius

I do wonder based on how quick the reaction has been to a single match, how tortuous have the the last six months been for dogmatic 'ole out' people on the forum when we kept getting results and they either couldn't post or just couldn't look very credible. They are trying to take their chance now after our first loss in the league in 7-8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.