FA Cup 3rd round fixtures

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If Ole goes we should genuinely be looking at Bielsa.

Ricardo de la Vega

Tell you what I'd give my hind teeth if I woke up tomorrow morning with Solksjaer sacked and Bielsa named as our head coach.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So unlucky. They’re playing brilliantly.

always_hoping

Leeds should be leading, Arse didn't defend this shite against United. A mediocre Arsenal side that simply raised their game on New years day.

Rafaeldagold

It was us who made them look worldie, Leeds just a better coached team.
Exactly this. Could make me cry seeing how much better coached Leeds are & hoe different things could be if we had a brilliant coach like Bielsa

tob

Kalvin Phillips demonstrating how you backtrack when countered.

Irrational.

It was us who made them look worldie, Leeds just a better coached team.
We were rubbish, but Arse were snapping into tackles, fighting for every 50-50 and pressing like nutjobs. Even Ozil turned into some kind of workhorse. They're back to their shit, half-arsed selves now. Normal service resumes.

Ricardo de la Vega

The things is as well - Leeds started a touch off the pace in this game - they were still used to Championship pace and I noticed a few players (Bamford for example) just taking a second too long on the ball. They could still be 5 goals up already. Now they've got used to the pace of the game they're absolutely murdering Arsenal.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
My word some cringy stuff being said tonight, if Bielsa really was that good then surely Leeds would have been promoted last season no?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
This ref is an absolute coward. Xhaka with an obvious pull of the shirt, no yellow. Does it again. No yellow. Pathetic.

Ricardo de la Vega

My word some cringy stuff being said tonight, if Bielsa really was that good then surely Leeds would have been promoted last season no?
Not really. His style of football is hard on his players. They get knackered at Christmas. Bielsa should have adapted his style - sure - but hes not at a Premiership club where he has the money available to buy a squad to rotate like he would elsewhere.

Hes a world class coach mate. Always has been. Pochettino, Guardiola - all have learned from Bielsa who is acknowledged as an old master of the game.

Rafaeldagold

Yes because football is that simple.
Open your eyes, watch the game. See how they are a clearly very very very well coached team & then try & tell me he isn’t better than Ole?

He’s so much better it’s not even close

AshRK

Only 20 mins gone and leeds already have attempted 8 shots. Our team were very sloppy against them in the first half. Our worst performance.

In Rainbows

As opposed to Leeds finishing in
13th-- 2017/18
7th -----2016/17
13th--- 2015/16
15th ---2014/15
15th ---2013/14
13th ---2012/13
14th ----2011/12

Djemba-Djemba

They proper collapsed last season too , embarrassingly so.

He'd be getting so much stick on here if we did the same under him.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’m sorry but this is a terribly misinformed post.
The season before Bielsa went to Leeds they were shocking, then he took over and had them not only competing for promotion, but playing the kind of football they’re playing tonight.
He’s getting far more than he should out of this group of players, he’s simply one of the better coaches in the country.

Ricardo de la Vega

I’m sorry but this is a terribly misinformed post.
The season before Bielsa went to Leeds they were shocking, then he took over and had them not only competing for promotion, but playing the kind of football they’re playing tonight.
He’s getting far more than he should out of this group of players, he’s simply one of the better coaches in the country.
Its like no one knows what Bielsa has done in his career. He's world class - if a little mental.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Cant wait for Leeds to come back in the prem.

They Add much more to the league than crap like watford, brighton etc.

AshRK

Just waiting for arsenal to score one goal and we can start overrating arteta's management again.