FA Cup 4th Round (Draw: 09/01/17 @7pm - Matches from 28/01/2017)

CM

Shit draw. No standout tie.
At least it should make for some more interesting ties in the latter stages. The last few years have been pretty bland by the semi-final stage.

Treble_Winning

Forgot about our draw at Cambridge 2 years ago. Van Gaal was a useless clown. I'm still in shock about the awful quality of football united were playing.
If that result makes LVG a useless clown, then the Plymouth result makes Klopp a useless clown too.

LVG managed to win the competition by the time he was finished at UTD. Let's see if Klopp will manage to win any silverware at all by the time he's done at Liverpool.

Dinghy

Is Nick Powell getting regular gametime for Wigan? In the pre-season game against us he looked like a man on a mission to injure our players. Could've had a couple of red cards in that game.

Gonna place a bet on him to get the red card this time.

ZAGREB RED

Ravel Morrison training with them just now and Powell and Joyce there. If anything it's a home tie, which can't be a bad thing. Hopefully it will be another day like the Reading game, comfortable victory and the chance to rest some players.

Big Andy

Bloke
When will dates be announced? Got a potential clash with taking my little lad to Avengers Live if it falls on Sunday lunchtime. A late kick off or a Saturday/Monday would work though.
feck off...if its on the Sunday, an early kick off would be better, as I'm taking my rabble to the 4pm showing of the Avengers Live...

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Bent has a bet on Leicester. Worst own goal ever and then terrible finish when he could have scored.

He can't sort his feet out.