FA Cup 4th round fixtures (replays Feb 4-5)

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Imagine showing Moura onto his right...good defending

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Was listening to the first half on the radio and the way they described Spurs' first half is exactly what Mourinho's United was like, only ever reacting after the goal had been scored against us. He hasn't changed or learnt a thing :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

What about Rashford, who has had his best goalscoring season?
Rashford is a way better player than anything Southampton got now.
My point was improving average players and making them do well.
Redmond and Lingard is at the same level pretty much.

Walters_19_MuFc

Rashford is a way better player than anything Southampton got now.
My point was improving average players and making them do well.
Redmond and Lingard is at the same level pretty much.
And my point is that Ole has improved Rashford. Not talking about level per se, but more about improving players.

I'd also say he's improved Fred, who everyone pretty much thought he was average under Jose.

pascell

I remember Love, his perky ears are hard to forget. Goss as well, many on here overrated him I think he never was all that for the youth team. I think currently Jimmy Garner is a far bigger talent. I liked Ben Pearson though, a fiery lad.
Pearson is the best player at PNE, some PL looking at him, probably move to a PL team or a team just relegated in the summer.

PNE owner is a very wealthy man but doesn't like splashing the cash, to the dismay of the North End fans, which is a shame for a club with such history.

slored1

Got to admit, Alli has looked the best I've seen him in ages. Shades of his younger self.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Son is the dirtiest player in the league these days.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Why the hell didn’t VAR need hours to look at that one? Clear dive.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Another game where Spurs have been poor but win the game. Always have a chance with players like Son and Moura, that's where we're lacking.

Irrational.

Son is a bit of a cretin isn't he? The leg-breaking, crocodile-tears crying, diving twat. Hate the innocent act he puts on. There's just something about the majority of Spurs players that's inherently dislikeable.

Schneiderman

No he didn't. Went the same direction, went down before there was any touch. If you go down to the ground on your own it's a dive.
If Son carried on running in the same line he clatters into the keeper. Bit of a dive but I'd want the pen if I was him.