FA Cup Quarter Finals - SF: Brighton vs United

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Basically, whether it’s the semi or final we’re gonna have to beat City.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Could be a lot worse. City home or away, Fulham or Brighton away.. I’ll take that!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't ask for better than a home game, but not much scope to rotate really.
Shouldn't really rotate too heavily in the quarters anyway, even a lower league side like Grimsby deserve respect.

VivaRonaldo85

Home tie and avoided City so have to take that. Fulham are a good side but we should be knocking them out ok.

always_hoping

What station was the draw on? Another home draw I'll take that but nothing will be easy against the much improved Fulham.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
We desperately need to beat Betis in the first leg comfortably so we can rest players in the 2nd leg which is just before the quarter final

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Home tie and avoided City so have to take that. Fulham are a good side but we should be knocking them out ok.
100%. Fulham are very solid team but we're better than them and should really get past them.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Easy city win. We dispatched Burnely with ease and kompany will roll over for his mentor Saint Pep

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Basically, whether it’s the semi or final we’re gonna have to beat City.
Hold your horses mate. Burnley are flying and are managed by one Vincent Kompany. There's a script to be written there...

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
What station was the draw on? Another home draw I'll take that but nothing will be easy against the much improved Fulham.
Bbc, I was watching on premier sports which has the itv coverage but it was in a break when draw was taking place

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Hopefully City get Brighton in the next round, because they're the only team that is going to stop them getting to the final. We would all rather play Brighton in the final.

Barthez

Can’t complain - All homes draws which means baring a QF replay, We’ll never have to play away outside Wembley

PoTMS

I think if we'd drawn Sheffield United or Blackburn, we would've rotated too much and lost. Fulham at home will be difficult but one we really should be winning.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's a last game before international break if I am not mistaken, so would be pointless to do that anyway.
Fair enough. Then, in the words of Van Gaal, we go for it

fergosaurus

There were worse teams in the draw but can't complain about a home tie against Fulham for a place in the semis. Not ideal that it's a few days after our trip to Betis though.