g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

FA Cup Third Round

Lee565

It funny but outfield players sometimes pull of better saves than a goal keeper would

cyberman

Burden of proof is not with the linesman.
Not sure anybody has the burden of proof? I like the way you’re setting little goalposts up here when they weren’t asked for.
If a lineman can make an unscientific judgement then why can’t we? Saying it should be overturned isn’t the same thing as thinking it’s offside

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Burden of proof is not with the linesman.
:lol: :lol:

It seems the linesman was wrong. Admitting your team benefitted from an official’s mistake doesn’t make you a bad fan. Come on, admit it :lol:

To be fair to the linesman, that situation has probably happened 20 times this season. If you’re not 100% sure, pop the flag up and let VAR sort it out. Unfortunately for Wolves, VAR couldn’t sort it out so the decision had to go with the on-field decision, which seems to be wrong.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the irony of having to watch attenborough lament the shrinking polar caps before watching two oil sides go at it, isn’t lost on me.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
lay off @Dumbstar. he’s had rawk posters have a go at him recently for his posting on here and how they don’t think he’s a real liverpool fan. he’s just trying to fit in with them.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Reading. Nice.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Perfect draw.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We've had nice cup draws this season.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Same. I'm sure this isn't how they usually do it. They at least wait until all of the teams have played on the day.
yeah. what’s to stop chelsea’s deliberately losing to face a weaker team in the next round?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
2 of City, Chelsea or Arsenal will be out too. Nice.