FA Youth Cup - Quarter Final - United v Leicester City

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Kick off at 7pm, live on MUTV

Last edited:

Cathy Ferguson

Must be an inspiration to these young players to see Elanga given first team opportunities.

dubplate warrior

Was reading an article on the Athletic that this is the first cohort which has come under the academy since Murtough implemented many changes across the clubs infrastructure. Apparently the next cohort is even more talented.

Reactions: Penna

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If Hansen-Aaroen says anyone other than Modric as his idol then I'll be shocked, he's like a carbon copy of him.

AltiUn

Murray was absolutely dreadful on that goal.

1-0 Leicester.

AltiUn

Not coping well with Leicester's press, Bennett nearly gives one away after some pressure from the Leicester forward.

MileStolar

This game is in Serbia on telly now, but it's without commentary and I've only heard of McNeil, Garnacho, Aaroen and Mainoo recently. Can someone post their numbers as I can't find the game on sofascore nor LiveScore, I wanna know who is who.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Anyone else got a podcast with Sam Homewood, Helen Evans and Lou Macari on MUTV instead of the game?
That's a pretty good episode though, to be fair.

Crick

This game is in Serbia on telly now, but it's without commentary and I've only heard of McNeil, Garnacho, Aaroen and Mainoo recently. Can someone post their numbers as I can't find the game on sofascore nor LiveScore, I wanna know who is who.
It's on the Man Utd Twitter 3rd tweet down

1 Vitek
2 Jurado
3 Murray
4 Fredricson
5 Bennett
6 Mainoo
7 Mather
8 Gore
9 McNeill
10 Hansen
11 Garnacho

AltiUn

Jesus, talk about end to end :lol: Hansen-Aaroen and Mainoo's technical ability is absolutely superb.

VDG17

Ralf is there, hopefully thinking about fast tracking Garnacho. Im impressed by Mather quite frequently, a very balanced player that despite not being lightning quick just makes everything look smooth and easy.

The number 4 playing for Leicester looks a tidy player on the ball.

AltiUn

Yup.

Very curious.
As in the DoF? That is interesting, we've been linked with him in the past. Worked with Pochettino at Southampton too if I'm remembering rightly.

NYAS

As in the DoF? That is interesting, we've been linked with him in the past. Worked with Pochettino at Southampton too if I'm remembering rightly.
I mean he is a Manc but I’m going to choose to go the muppet route on this one.

AltiUn

Mainoo has had their #4 on toast all night.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Have battered them in second half more or less. Been unlucky.

Crick

Ralf is there, hopefully thinking about fast tracking Garnacho. Im impressed by Mather quite frequently, a very balanced player that despite not being lightning quick just makes everything look smooth and easy.

The number 4 playing for Leicester looks a tidy player on the ball.
Mather has been great this season. He glides around the pitch. Looks quality. Garnacho has really started to show what he can do recently now he's free of the injuries. The pick of this group this year is Mainoo for me.

Reactions: jojojo