Fabio and Rafael joining us next year!

LouisRocca

I read in another thread that someone was questioning if the two brazilian twins who plays for Brazil in the ongoing U17-WC, realy was going to join us next year, or if this was just another Rincon story. This article should stop the speculations once and for all.

I think they are looking to be two very promising players, allthough they are still just 17. Here is a small quote from the article:

Moving swiftly on guys, you're joining Manchester United next summer, are you looking forward to it?
Rafael: We might be going across in January, but we're not sure. We've already started to learn a little bit of English - and yes, we're really looking forward to it. We're also looking forward to playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. We met him - and he said it would be good for us to join the club.
I just love the effect Cristiano Ronaldo has for us atracting young talent:devil:

Canuckred64

What about the issue of work permits. Do they have Portuguese passports that will allow them to play in England. Or do we have to go through want we did with Anderson or Chelsea with Alex.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"

Fail to see how they'll improve our team, personally. Strange signings.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
It's simple, while Fabio will sell shitloads of shirts and attract the asian and US market, Raffael will murder the Glazers and some Pool players/fans/managers ;)