Fantasy Football (American)

Dyslexic Untied

I`ll try to sign up in a day or two. Don`t know much at all about American football other than the occasional televised game over here (Norway) and some Madden on Playstation.

I`ll be asking for advice!

Tiberius Aquila

The Caf's fantasy hockey champ 07/08
ATTENTION ALL 'TARDS!!!

Since we seem to be stalled at 10 players, I've started a new league on Yahoo! so we can actually get this thing off the ground. I apologize for the inconvenience but I thought for certain we could get 12 easily.

We can play at Yahoo! with 10. Here's the link:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

league number is 532356
pw is moscow08
(Caftards Football League)

PLEASE JOIN!!!

Thank you!
Tiberius

Draft (Live, but you can pre-rank if you can't make it) is at 1:45pm ET, Sunday, August 31st.

My team name has changed to 60MinutesOfPureAgony.. :D

Hope to see you all there.
I'm still hoping the CBS Sportsline league will get two more members but at this late date it doesn't look good.

If you want to be certain to play Fantasy (American) Football with fellow 'Tards, click the link above in this post, join the Yahoo! league I've started and get ready for some football! There are already four teams there waiting to kick your scurvy asses!

illafied

I'm still hoping the CBS Sportsline league will get two more members but at this late date it doesn't look good.

If you want to be certain to play Fantasy (American) Football with fellow 'Tards, click the link above in this post, join the Yahoo! league I've started and get ready for some football! There are already four teams there waiting to kick your scurvy asses!
I hope you don't mind but I posted an advert on a couple of forums to hopefully get players to round out the league, both the yahoo and sportsline one.

Tiberius Aquila

I hope you don't mind but I posted an advert on a couple of forums to hopefully get players to round out the league, both the yahoo and sportsline one.
That's fine, illafied. Thanks for helping put the word out.

Unless someone steps up last minute, the sportsline league will be auto-eliminated because we don't have 12 (we have 10 at the moment).

THE GOOD NEWS IS, we have at least 6 in the Yahoo league so WE WILL HAVE FANTASY FOOTBALL! :cool:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

league ID # is 532356
pw is moscow08

I'd really like to see everyone who signed up for sportsline get on over to Yahoo. My fault for thinking we could easily get 12, it's been a struggle to get people to sign up.

DRAFT TIME IS TODAY, SUNDAY the 31st, at 1:45 pm ET.

Tiberius Aquila

The teams of Caftards Football League '08 are:

I.P. Excellence - jveezy
Spartans - kristinson
Bonecrushers
bigbigruckus
Bolts 08 - ?
Pass Me The Bol - illafied
Old School - ?
60MinutesOfPureAgony - Tiberius Aquila

Good luck to all teams! :cool:

A couple of my mates from work (Bonecrushers and bigbigruckus) are in the league and they are very competitive so it should be a very fun league to play in. You, my fellow 'tards will be equally competitive so the league winner will have to earn the title "Champion 'Tard, American Fantasy Football 2008."

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
I do feel it is my duty to warn you all that you are all about to be crushed. Whichever one of you is Bolts 08 will be up first.

Although this is my first league that I haven't drafted myself but I'm not too worried about the results.

kristinson

So was the draft automatic or what? since I missed it. Carson Palmer at QB ffs!!!

Tiberius Aquila

Questions, comments, or complaints about the league set up so far?

The Commish is happy to field your concerns.

see? ---> :D

illafied

I guess I won? I don't even think anyone was paying attention to the league haha it was fun guys