Fantasy Football Draft

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
right this thing got fecked up somewhere along the line (the OP needs to be updated so we can see who still needs to pick) but based on the 24hr rule it is definitely my go so I complete my squad with:

David De Gea

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
by my calculations The White Pele, Excal and myself have completed our squads.

As far as I am concerned any of the remaining players can now jump in whenever and complete theirs as well - first come, first served!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Victor Valdes is my next pick

KM

1. Desert Eagle- Messi, Torres, Schweinsteiger, Lampard, Alonso, Cech, Aguero, Bale, Ivanovic, Vermaelen, Sakho, Rodwell, Wilshere,

2. Rood- Ronaldo, Kaka, Rio, Eto'o, Alves, Busquets, Terry, Carrick, Van Der Sar, Leighton Baines, Berbatov, Giggs, Khedira, De Gea

3. Fort Boyard- Xavi, Vidic, Ibrahimovic, Maicon, Pato, Mascherano, Carvalho, Cassano, Marcelo, Luka Modric, Joe Hart

4. KM- Iniesta, Evra, Drogba, Cheillini, Sagna, Nasri, Fletcher, Mueller, Pepe, Manuel Neuer, Aquilani, Song, Sahin, Valdes

5. Sharky McShark- Villa, Scholes, De Rossi, Nesta, Cambiasso, Silva, Julio Cesar, Diego Milito, Abidal, David santon, Kompany, Stekelenburg, Park

6. Excal- Rooney, Nani, Ozil, Lahm, Puyol, Ramos, Yaya toure, Buffon, Gattuso, David Luiz,Gourcuff, Higuain, Donovan, Howard

7. The White Pele- Sniejder, A. Cole, Pique, Pirlo, Tevez, Robinho, Cassilas, Banega, Rafael, Malouda, Gallas, Van De Vaart, Lloris, RVP

8. Stobzilla- Essien, Fabregas, Gerrard, Lucio, Ribery, Robben, Reina, Samuel, J.Zanetti, Clichy.

KM

Updated squad list above. I'll PM Stobzilla, Fort Boyard, Sharky and Desert Eagle to complete their squads.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
good work KM !

So Sharky and Desert Eagle just need 1 more player

Fort Boyard (3 players) and Stobzilla (4 players) are way behind - if they are not around then we might need volunteers to take over their teams and complete them.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Right. I think I can get a striker in, someone needs to clarify how many more picks I can have after this one though.

My choice is

Romelu Lukaku

The kid is a beast, every team wants him he's gonna be a superstar.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
who is that?!

you need 3 more players to be your subs (1 must be a keeper) and can pick them all now

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
that is Lukaku (i didnt know either, but right click => view image info...unless its just a very bizarrely named file)

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Sub GK:

Diego Lopez very very good keeper.

Giuseppe Rossi. Banging in the goals this season.

Anderson - Energy and versatility all across the middle and can play on the left. wing also.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I want to play in this fantasy league next year. Please the person in charge PM me when you start it again. This will definitely be fun.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
right since it is international week and not much going on - I want to finish this thing off and then have a vote for the best team.

3 teams are incomplete (Fort Boyard, Sharky and Desert Eagle) and at least 2 of the original posters seem to have gone missing so I need volunteers to take over their teams - so express your interest here or PM me

KM

right since it is international week and not much going on - I want to finish this thing off and then have a vote for the best team.

3 teams are incomplete (Fort Boyard, Sharky and Desert Eagle) and at least 2 of the original posters seem to have gone missing so I need volunteers to take over their teams - so express your interest here or PM me
I reckon we should do a new one!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Sorry lads. Haven't been on in a while. I guess I still need a back up keeper. I'll go with Rene Adler the Leverkusen #1 and maybe future United #1.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I reckon we should do a new one!
feck that - lets finish this one and then you can do what you want!

Sorry lads. Haven't been on in a while. I guess I still need a back up keeper. I'll go with Rene Adler the Leverkusen #1 and maybe future United #1.
Back from the dead! So you going to sort this thing out or do I need to do it for you? :)

we should have a draw for a knock out cup and then vote to see which squad wins

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I won't be on as much Rood, so if you could do the draw that would be great. I am pretty confident I have the best team anyways.

KM

Nice work on Cashley there :lol:

My team

Neuer
Sagna-Pepe-Cheillini-Evra
Song-Sahin
Mueller-Iniesta-Nasri
Drogba

Subs: Valdes, Aquilani, Fletcher

Excal

I had to rethink my formation a bit because Gourcuff and especially Gattuso have gone (more) to shit since I picked the bastards.

So:

Buffon
Ramos--Puyol--Luiz--Lahm
Nani--Y. Toure--Ozil--Donovan
Rooney--Higuain​

Subs: Howard, Gourcuff, Gattuso

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Ok so after a random draw the match ups are:

1. Rood vs Excal
2. White Pele vs Stobzilla
3. KM vs Desert Eagle
4. Fort Boyard vs Sharky

1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4 in the semis.

If one of the mods would be kind enough to arrange a poll for each of the matchups. Lets have 3 days per matchup. Seems fair enough. Remember you are voting with an eye on the future as well as the current ability of team.

ROOD vs EXCAL. It's on!

If there is no poll then caf members are encouraged to post their opinions and votes in the thread and i will tally the results in 72 hours starting now.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I also vote for Rood :D

Ok I will put a new thread in Mod Forum requesting a poll - so wait for that before voting. I think we will need a new thread for each 'match'.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I won't be on as much Rood, so if you could do the draw that would be great. I am pretty confident I have the best team anyways.
Only just saw this! Anyway you have sorted the draw so good on that - you need to update the OP with the latest squads, you can use this post from KM's and then add the few extras that have been picked since then:
https://www.redcafe.net/f7/fantasy-football-draft-316250/index7.html#post9248425

I think everyone now has a full squad apart from Fort Boyard? so he will have to make do with a First XI and no subs!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Right Dr. Dwayne has kindly volunteered to help us sort this out - just working out the logistics with him.

In meantime, it would be useful if everyone posted their First XI and the formation they want to go with (should leave us all with 3 subs) - if you dont post one then I will choose one for you because I cant be arsed to wait for the slow ones to sort it !

The White Pele

Right Dr. Dwayne has kindly volunteered to help us sort this out - just working out the logistics with him.

In meantime, it would be useful if everyone posted their First XI and the formation they want to go with (should leave us all with 3 subs) - if you dont post one then I will choose one for you because I cant be arsed to wait for the slow ones to sort it !

Subs: Lloris, Van De Vaart, Van Persie
:cool:
Contemplated dropping both wingers and bringing in my 2 dutchies for a 4-4-2 diamond but ultimately I was too proud of this picture.

Excal

I want a redo of my team:

--------------Buffon--------------
Rooney--Rooney--Rooney--Rooney
Rooney--Rooney--Rooney--Rooney
---------Rooney--Rooney---------

Be a cracking team until one of the Rooneys loses his shit and gets himself sent off.