Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Neo_Mufc

Have Lindelof and De Gea. Raging that we conceded late on.
Was raging when we conceded; have Shaw and DDG.
Feel your pain, I had Shaw only but was annoyed because it should have been 15 points. I was close to chucking in Darmian but thought to myself on the off chance if we concede it's 2 players than one. I actually took a punt on Shaw expecting either a clean sheet or an assist. Never a goal but hey!

When In Rome

Supports
Neutral
Who's got smalling in their team? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I put him in my Telegraph Fantasy XI! :annoyed:

In other news, I didn't reckon much to Fred last night, bit on the fiery side and apart from two diagonals didn't really offer a lot for me.

Will look for a replacement for next GW. Kenedy, Ward-Prowse, Fernandinho etc

roseguy64

Took Pogba out for Ozil at the last minute so hopefully that doesn't bite me. Played Shaw though so that's handy. Glad I stuck with him as I was tempted to take him out like I did Pogba and Lukaku.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Had Pogba and Shaw. Decent start. Rationale was that Pogba represents unbelievable value at 8m, if he stays fit he'll easily get a dozen assists and also capable of double digit goals.

Shaw was more a short term move to cover the United defence. Was hoping for a cleanie+bonus and potential price rises. Hopefully he has bought himself a couple of more games in the starting XI so I can make a decent profit on him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck sake. It's already begun.

Device against Shaw and Pedro last minute. Bissaka on the bench.

Hate this game :mad:

ROFLUTION

Ah... My Watford Kabasele/Holebas gamble is paying off making my defence go up to 24 all together as expected :drool:

Ended up with this team btw:

De Gea
Kabasele-Darmian-Smalling-Holebas-Peltier
Salah-Mané-B.Silva-Richarlison-McDonald
Tosun-Aguero-King

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I think Kante might be a steal at 5 million. Jorginho will be our deepest midfielder and Kante will be much more "box to box" this season. Kante won't get crazy assists or goals but he'll play every minute of every game and will for sure improve his goals and assists from last year.
I'm a footballing mastermind.

Hudson-Odoi getting injured in training kinda fecked me though.

Jacob

I'm a footballing mastermind.

Hudson-Odoi getting injured in training kinda fecked me though.
To be fair, he was the standard pick in the 5.0 category. His ownership will shoot up to a lot soon.

IrishRedDevil

Still wouldn’t touch Kante and one scuffed finish doesn’t change that.

Bissaka on 12 points is my first sub, so fingers crossed.

Schlupp for 4.5 playing as a winger is one to watch. Someone pointed that out very early in this thread so fair play.

IrishRedDevil

Ah... My Watford Kabasele/Holebas gamble is paying off making my defence go up to 24 all together as expected :drool:

Ended up with this team btw:

De Gea
Kabasele-Darmian-Smalling-Holebas-Peltier
Salah-Mané-B.Silva-Richarlison-McDonald
Tosun-Aguero-King
That Vardy goal must have hurt.

Canuckred64

feck sake. It's already begun.

Device against Shaw and Pedro last minute. Bissaka on the bench.

Hate this game :mad:
Frustrating. I transfer Pedro out at the last minute, kept Richarlison instead, and have Bissaka on my bench. But I imagine a lot of people have Bissaka on the bench, bought mainly as a 4.0 starter that can come in if other defenders don't play.

IrishRedDevil

Was fuming, haha :mad: couldve been an almost perfect defensive round
I bet. I have Shaw so his goal made it semi-ok, but I was still annoyed. Block defences is something I never thought about until I seen your team, so fair play it’s definitely something to think about and almost paid off.

I think its 50/50 mate. Willian vs Pedro? Willian looked good today, as did Hazard when coming on
Yeah that’s the concern. I didn’t see the game but apparently Willian was one of the best players on the pitch from what I heard. Sanchez and Hazard are the same price, so I’ll see how Hazard gets on in the next game or 2.

vodrake

Kante, Jorginho and Neves all scoring first week after I've been banging on to my mates all summer about not putting defensive midfielders in :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Kante, Jorginho and Neves all scoring first week after I've been banging on to my mates all summer about not putting defensive midfielders in :lol:
They are still noob choices, Neves is perhaps a legit pick but the other two aren’t if you want to do well.