Fantasy Premier League 18/19

SteveTheRed

This DGW is a trap. Man City rotate like feckers and Everton aren't expected to do anything against City
Agreed. I've got B.Silva in atm...I would prefer to have Sane for the double just because he may player both games 60mins/30mins another and can create out of nothing but budget doesn't stretch that far.

Unless I got rid of Hazard for the week but they have Huddersfield at home!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Where's Nasri? Him and Digne both missing from my team. Have AWB and Bednarek ready to come on.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
This is going to be one of my worst game weeks of the season by an absolute mile.

Digne red before the double gameweek is such a pisstake.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
fecking Digne :mad:

Needed Auba to not score and Kolasinac to not assist. Of course, the opposite happened. Watch how my new signing Laporte concedes in the last minute.

Edit: As I type this they fecking concede!!! :lol:

Edit Edit: And Auba gets an assist. You can't write this stuff :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
22 with Alisson, VVD, Hazard, AWB and Salah (c) to play. Pretty much a shambles unless those yet to play have screamers. Even then, most people have the mentioned players so wont make a difference.

Skåre Willoch

22 with Alisson, VVD, Hazard, AWB and Salah (c) to play. Pretty much a shambles unless those yet to play have screamers. Even then, most people have the mentioned players so wont make a difference.
27 with only Trippier, Luiz and Salah (c) left. Fudge on a stick.

coolredwine

lameredboots
31 before bonus points and Salah, Robertson, Alonso and Shaqiri to play. Want Liverpool to lose so I am okay to take the hit given the 3 pool players in my team.

fecking Digne though. I had Doherty as my first sub. He has now fecked up all my transfer plans :mad:

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
43 before bonuses with Salah (C) Firmino and Robertson to play, a shambles.

klsv

43 before bonuses with Salah (C) Firmino and Robertson to play, a shambles.
Ten points above top 10k average (after bonus) with your captain to play is hardly shambles this GW.

Tomuś

Ten points above top 10k average (after bonus) with your captain to play is hardly shambles this GW.
I didn't know that tbf, only seen my own result and thought it was poor. Seems most of us have been screwed.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
63 points with Son, Wilson and Wan-Bissaka to play. Awesome week. Narrowly missed on Kolasinac’s clean sheet which would have given me 4 points (3 + 1 bps) too. Aubameyang got me 24!

Tomuś

This one's pretty useful for averges, saved me from a lot of nail biting this season http://fpldiscovery.wordpress.com
Looks meticulous but it can't account for the average number of players played and yet to play. Know guys in my league who have plenty of Pool, Spurs and Chelsea players left. I've got Salah, Firmino and Robertson which is good enough I guess and should fetch me north of 20 points, given Salah's captaincy.

EDIT: It does give you the number of players played!

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No Martial, TAA or Digne...then Digne red :lol:

At least Doherty is coming on with 6. Hopefully Wan B gets something too.

Auba captain hopefully the right choice too.

glorious

49 points with Salah (c), Eriksen, and Alexander-Arnold (First sub AWB) yet to play. Pretty decent gameweek i guess.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So, working City players back in to the team for the dgw..

Could do Digne to Danilo, and Auba to Aguero.

Wanted Sane back in as well really, but would have to be for Hazard. Still not sure if I'm brave enough to do that.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Digne the wanker :lol:.

40 with captain Mo, Robertson and Wilson to play.

Not changing my plans either. Simple Auba to Aguero for this week and captain one of the City lot .Digne can sit last on the bench in the naughty corner.

SteveTheRed

Digne is fast becoming the worst FPL players I've owned and only had him 2 weeks! -1 and -2....good thing he is only banned for 1 game, and comes back against Man City. Great.

Digne the wanker :lol:.

40 with captain Mo, Robertson and Wilson to play.

Not changing my plans either. Simple Auba to Aguero for this week and captain one of the City lot .Digne can sit last on the bench in the naughty corner.
Quite tempted to do Hazard to Sane and Auba to Aguero to play along side B.Silva with my 2 FT's. I will keep an eye on Chelsea game tonight and see if they look any better.- Hazard against Huddersfield is almost captain material.

Nickosaur

Having a brutal run and making terrible decisions/transfers all over the shop.

Have 2FTs. Digne will be fecking off for 1. Not sure on the other. Maybe Auba for Aguero.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Christ. Another potential missing player. Most won't have a viable sub either (me)