Fantasy Premier League 19/20

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Now I have Azpi off the bench for Saïss. I still hope Liverpool smack Chelsea.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Feels like this will be one of the higher non-DGWs of the season. I’m 24 from 3.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jimenez with an assist but no bonus feels like a bargain when fearing a rival captaining them.

Especially with Doc looking to be on for 12, pending the bonus points not changing late on again!

Just hope Saiss not playing doesn't hurt as a rival has Foden first sub.
And as long as his 9 for Keane stays third sub non playing!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Had a good return thus far with Kane, Doherty, Bardsley, Aurier this GW and I've managed to turn a 50point defecit into a slender lead over last 2 weeks but am sure to go back behind as 7 players played Vs only 3 for him.

Need Salah and Rashford to deliver to have any chance of keeping top spot but at least in with a chance

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Excellent week so far with Pope, Dunk, Jonny, Jimenez and Wood giving me return. Only Baldock has blanked. Got entire midfield to play: Martial (captain), Fernandes, Salah, De Bruyne and Mahrez and have 41 already so should go above 70 with a bit of luck. I've already basically secured league title (and a Jack Daniels cradle) against my friends as I'm 117 points ahead of 2nd place with just a few players to go this week and whole of next week. I am using Free Hit to put out a team of only non-top 6-8 players for the final week of games, to celebrate:

Pope
Cresswell Bertrand Tarkowski Digne
Richarlison Redmond Grealish McNeil
Ings Haller

Bench: Button, Sarr, Coleman, King

17.1m in the bank. :lol:

Neo_Mufc

So my 47 point lead has taken a hit. It's now, 34. I'm having a really poor GW.

Saiss being benched has cost me and almost everyone seems to have Doherty meaning they have all gained at least 10 points on me.

United58

Final GW teams? I'm on Free Hit, currently:

Pope - McCarthy

Baldock - TAA - Tarowski - (Doherty) - (Fernández)

Martial - Fernandes (V) - Sterling - KDB - (McCarthy)

Greenwood - Ings (C) - Kane​

Any recommendations?

svn

I'd hold out for team news on the day. David Silva will definitely play because it's his last Premier League game, which means KDB might not start.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'd hold out for team news on the day. David Silva will definitely play because it's his last Premier League game, which means KDB might not start.
These two PL games are now the only games before they play Real Madrid so Pep will want to keep them match fit. I agree Silva will probably play but I don't expect many to be rested at all. You can lose sharpness rather quickly. Sterling, KDB, Mahrez etc will all get a good amount of minutes over these next 2 games I reckon.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Pope - McCarthy

Any recommendations?
Bring in Aubameyang, and Captain him.
If you do that, you'll end up in an alternate reality with everyone else that transfers that troll in. It's that universe where you'll be with a bunch of other players who look at his score and it's a big fat 2.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain

Pope - McCarthy

Any recommendations?
Ditch Fernandes and bring in Silva, ditch Greenwood and bring in someone else. Try get David Silva in though, i have, although a little worried about Pep rotation. Its his last game ever in the prem though so im hoping he plays.

United58

Bring in Aubameyang, and Captain him.
If you do that, you'll end up in an alternate reality with everyone else that transfers that troll in. It's that universe where you'll be with a bunch of other players who look at his score and it's a big fat 2.
Ditch Fernandes and bring in Silva, ditch Greenwood and bring in someone else. Try get David Silva in though, i have, although a little worried about Pep rotation. Its his last game ever in the prem though so im hoping he plays.
Thanks for the replies - Silva sounds good, must be guaranteed a start. I can get rid of TAA, Fernandes and Greenwood for Auba and Silva, but that leaves me with just £2.7m for a final defender.

I could get rid of Martial too, but a part of me wants to keep him and Fernandes - I have a feeling we'll be balls to the wall vs Leicester

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thanks for the replies - Silva sounds good, must be guaranteed a start. I can get rid of TAA, Fernandes and Greenwood for Auba and Silva, but that leaves me with just £2.7m for a final defender.

I could get rid of Martial too, but a part of me wants to keep him and Fernandes - I have a feeling we'll be balls to the wall vs Leicester
Depends if you're chasing or guarding a lead.

If chasing, drop united players as most people have them and you need differentials. That's exactly what I'm doing. Gonna drop Fernandes for Dilva.

Neo_Mufc

Pep declaring he will be rouletting tonight.

We likely to see a team similar to what we did against Bournemouth?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just want De Bruyne to start, to avoid a sinking feeling that my rival could yet sneak Keane's 9 in from 3rd sub!

Foden a late 1 pointer would be nice too.

United Hobbit

I don't care if he was playing a Sunday league team, I'll never get burned by him again.
:lol:

So my 3 City players survive a Pepping. I captained Jesus as I thought I was less likely to be Peppd but wish I'd done KDB

I have no idea what to do with my free hit on the last day. I'll probably remove all United players try and lessen any possible jinx I have. The ever present possibility of a Pepping doesn't help either

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
So the take away from this is that Mahrez and Dilva are dead certs to start on Sunday

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Phew, all my city players are starting.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
At least Sterling is starting. I've left Foden on the bench and played Mahrez so kind of a mixed bag for me.

My guess is that Dilva, Mahrez, Fernandinho and Mendy will come in for Bilva, Foden, Rodri and Cancelo at the weekend all being fit. Adjust your teams accordingly ;)

saivet

I fear I'm going to regret my bench options.

Dubravka (7 points), Foden (starting), Garcia (starting) and Aurier (6 points).

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I out Pep’d Pep too. Sterling and KDB are starting for me, whilst putting Mahrez as first sub was justified!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Do people think players should get credited with an assist for a penalty, even if they then convert it too?

Paul_Scholes18

Pep has destroyed me here, but it is so late anyway to do much with the season. Now I am fecked if I go for TC Sterling last game or not.
Since he was given the pen it shows Pep wants him to score goals so might not be rested.