Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Popped in Rafinha and Mount. Not bad but was going to put in Pulisic too but bottled it.
It's definitely been a case of "glad I didn't" so far...

For me, bringing in Bamford, a Leeds defender, or extra Chelsea defender. All considered and vetoed, luckily!

hubbuh

2 of my starting 3 defenders haven't played (Rudiger and Struijk). Dias and Veltman will come on from the bench. Struijk needs to go!

Nickosaur

Wow, that City lineup will feck over a lot of people :lol:
I benched both Dias and Gundo as I feared Pep rotation... although Dias always plays so that's on me. I just feel Leicester might nick a goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought I was fairly up on the ins and outs of fantasy footy, but does a cross and an own goal not count as an assist these days then?
No assist for Allioski? Brilliant. But surprised.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, that City lineup will feck over a lot of people :lol:
I benched both Dias and Gundo as I feared Pep rotation... although Dias always plays so that's on me. I just feel Leicester might nick a goal.
I was a bit wary about a Stones-Dias double away at Leicester, but you just know whichever one you leave out will go and score. This way I've at least covered it, and hopefully Stones doesn't come on, and then Coufal does something.

Nickosaur

Thought I was fairly up on the ins and outs of fantasy footy, but does a cross and an own goal not count as an assist these days then?
No assist for Allioski? Brilliant. But surprised.
It was Harrison with the cross for the OG.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Raphinha only got an assist and 1 bps. Got away with not having him for the last 5-6 weeks.

Still going to play my WC this week but am a little less sure on the players I was bringing on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It was Harrison with the cross for the OG.
Ahhh that makes much more sense. Whoops.

I missed it live, and replayed it, but clearly got mixed up for some reason. Probably paranoia in a rival having Allioski.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need a goal from Leicester somehow. Preferably by someone not Vardy
0-0 with Gundo and Cancelo coming on late doors. With De Bruyne sent off for touching someone's pecker or something and getting a red and 6 match ban would beideal.

RedDevil@84

0-0 with Gundo and Cancelo coming on late doors. With De Bruyne sent off for touching someone's pecker or something and getting a red and 6 match ban would beideal.
Noo. Come on Leicester. Or at least if Cancelo comes and scores an OG

Pickle85

This would be lovely. Wouldn't mind a very late Sterling cameo (preferably with booking) too. Not a great week for me so far...brought in Rudiger ahead of Mount, and Stones benched. Any other season I'd have three City player's without a second thought but Pep seems harder and harder to predict and options elsewhere have seemed more appealing than usual. Weird season though with some of the big hitters (Salah, Mane, KdB) not putting up the numbers they usually do. Also, for some reason I've gone the whole season without Bruno, while carrying Salah. Decisions like that are why I potter along in midtable obscurity in my league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This would be lovely. Wouldn't mind a very late Sterling cameo (preferably with booking) too. Not a great week for me so far...brought in Rudiger ahead of Mount, and Stones benched. Any other season I'd have three City player's without a second thought but Pep seems harder and harder to predict and options elsewhere have seemed more appealing than usual. Weird season though with some of the big hitters (Salah, Mane, KdB) not putting up the numbers they usually do. Also, for some reason I've gone the whole season without Bruno, while carrying Salah. Decisions like that are why I potter along in midtable obscurity in my league.
It's been a classic season, but in a very different way.
Salah has still scored a lot of goals, but mainly it's pens keeping him going. He's slowly dropped every season in his years here.
The rest of the Liverpool assets have barely been worth it.

There have been very definite must have periods though. To not have Bruno when he was smashing it week after week really was lax :)

Pickle85

It's been a classic season, but in a very different way.
Salah has still scored a lot of goals, but mainly it's pens keeping him going. He's slowly dropped every season in his years here.
The rest of the Liverpool assets have barely been worth it.

There have been very definite must have periods though. To not have Bruno when he was smashing it week after week really was lax :)
Ugh, yep, tell me about it. It's got to the stage where it feels like it's too late to bring him in now, y'know. Almost a point of stubbornness. Re the scousers, who'd have seen the season they're having. I had TAA from the off after last season as thought he guaranteed points but he's been dreadful. My one decent shout has been Dawson, who's popped up with a couple of unexpected goals (but also an OG the other week).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got through that one ok too. Nothing for any of the attackers anyone would have at City, and a single cleany. Would have been nicer with two cleanies, but it is Pep.

Should mean Gundo and Stones are back in the reckoning next time out.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Anyone watched the leeds match : How did Raphina/Dallas end with the points they did! Looked like they could have had 10+ points each but no 2 and 5. When are bonus points added for Raphina? He gets 2 right?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Naa. Just so my fpl ML mates lose out on points.
Anyways a city clean sheet. Serves me right for putting Dias on bench
Dias is the undroppable City defender, so unless you had 3 bankers, like triple Chelsea v West Brom ;) it was always a risky one.

I started Stones as well, as while Leicester away isn't exactly an easy fixture, Stones can 14 point it out of the blue.

RedDevil@84

Dias is the undroppable City defender, so unless you had 3 bankers, like triple Chelsea v West Brom ;) it was always a risky one.

I started Stones as well, as while Leicester away isn't exactly an easy fixture, Stones can 14 point it out of the blue.
I knew Dias would start. But thought Leicester will score one at least.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I knew Dias would start. But thought Leicester will score one at least.
I need Wolves to blank now I have Coufal coming in.

Wolves have a heck of a fixture run after this one, but they look light on decent options to be honest. Does Neto get in over all the other options for instance? No-one up front. A defender maybe? Again probably better options, and covering the Tottenham, Villa and Everton doubles is arguably more important.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are people doing WC, planning to get multiple Pool players?
Not unless there's a real sign they're on the up again. Chelsea and Leicester have given them renewed hope of top 4 now, otherwise you could even see them rucking the league off for Europe like they did a few years ago.
They have lost 6 home games in a row after all, to all manner of guff.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ya. Many had elaborate Chelsea plans based on the solid defense Tuchel has made out of the team. Blew away that one
I still think they're a good defense. Remember that Chelsea went to 10 men early.

My worry is more about how many of those defenders Tuchel will bench in anger.

Luckily Rudiger played no part in that disaster and Silva is suspended so he should be safe.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just took a look down my league, and I'm the only one in the top 11 who has Salah.
That's pretty mad really.

He's helped me see off the marginal gains others had made so far. But not really much in it.

Gutted Robertson came off at 60 for a 6. Wish that had been 59!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TAA needs monitoring going forward.
Chelsea and Leicester showed today that top 4 isn't over by a long way.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
May look at Salah-Jota, as a route of moving Son in imminently.
But Salah with the run of games they have coming up might need to stay.