Fantasy Premier League 20/21

ROFLUTION

Anyone knows which GW it is the most likely Evertons extra fixture will be thrown in to? considering whether DCL should stay beyond gw31, Everton got Spurs in gw32

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What's happening in GW36?

I'd go with Alonso, Dallas and Cresswell. I'm not sure I'd confident enough to have a double Leeds defence, even if it is Sheffield United. Stones would be my last choice I think.
By then, my bench will be:

Forster (vs. Fulham)
Struijk (vs. Burnley)
Soucek (vs. Brighton)
Konsa (vs. Palace)

That is as strong a bench as I have now but by that time, I won't have players in my first team that can miss out that week (I currently have Bale, Son, Stones, Alonso and Gundo, who are all prone to rotation).

Neo_Mufc

Definitely wprth getting at least one or two. I got Alonso for the next then will WC and get Mendy and Rudiger for that sweet double up!
I'm about 70 points off the leader in my ML. I have been taking a lot of risks recently and trying to avoid -4s. I have 1 transfer but I really do feel bringing in maybe Azpi and Mendy will do me wonders if they can get another 3 clean sheets.

Dan_F

There’s no issues with Havertz are there? Thinking of just taking a one week punt before my wildcard. I could go for a Chelsea defender, or Shaw, but the upside for attackers is usually higher, although that’s not necessarily true any more.

Paul_Scholes18

Still not sure about Shaw or Azpilicueta. I think for this week Shaw is the better pick, but Spurs will probably score I think.
Although Chelsea might rest players for Porto second leg so not fully convinced about Azpi.
I think Azpi might have lower risk of being rested than Rudiger, but it is hard to know.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I feel like I need Chelsea defenders for the next 3. Thoughts?
I keep remembering back to when West Brom romped 3-0 ahead v Chelsea in the first game.
Chelsea have tightened up massively, but it feels a bit of a trap overdoing the Chelsea defensive coverage. I have Mendy and will probably stick with that.

Especially with a Tottenham double up soon, and only Kane on board. With only 3 transfers until their double.

Paul_Scholes18

I keep remembering back to when West Brom romped 3-0 ahead v Chelsea in the first game.
Chelsea have tightened up massively, but it feels a bit of a trap overdoing the Chelsea defensive coverage. I have Mendy and will probably stick with that.

Especially with a Tottenham double up soon, and only Kane on board. With only 3 transfers until their double.
The problem with Chelsea defenders is that noone is amazing or stand out extremly much. Not like say Cresswell for West Ham or Dallas for Leeds or Shaw for us.
Tuchel also likes to rotates so the potentially best wingback picks are risky to go for.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The problem with Chelsea defenders is that noone is amazing or stand out extremly much. Not like say Cresswell for West Ham or Dallas for Leeds or Shaw for us.
Tuchel also likes to rotates so the potentially best wingback picks are risky to go for.
It's a tricky one.
Early season it was the other way round. Everyone thought they needed to get on a Chelsea attacker, But 3/4 of the season through, and Pulisic, Havertz and Werner have all been massively disappointing for different reasons.
It's ridiculous that Mount has emerged as the safest pick!

Schneiderman

There’s no issues with Havertz are there? Thinking of just taking a one week punt before my wildcard. I could go for a Chelsea defender, or Shaw, but the upside for attackers is usually higher, although that’s not necessarily true any more.
Thinking of doing the same and captaining him. Between him and Alonso, hoping for some early team news on Saturday.

Or I scrap it all, play differently and WC in 33 instead of 31 dumping City and Spurs bar Kane.

Leonzo1

Werner in for Laca on a one week punt, worth a shot? Wildcarding for 31 so it's not an inssue taking him out.

saivet

Son is back in training for Spurs and knowing Jose, he'll probably start him.

Cornish

Alonso in for Cancelo this week for me I think. Who would thought at the beginning of the season that i'd be going into a game week with Stones a and Alonso as 2 of my starting 3 defenders!!!! Also the fact Stones is going to be my only city player this week (Gundogan on the bench) Bonkers!!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah feck it. I fancy a punt as well. Game is supposed to be fun. Think I'll jump on the Alonso train as well. Just need to decide between Veltman and Dias to remove. Doubt I'll use Veltman again this season but the extra money might be handy in a future transfer.

Also got the arm band on Raphinha at the moment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Weighing up rolling a transfer, and fielding the below

Mendy
Stones Dias Shaw
Salah Bruno Ward Prowse Raphina
Richarlison Kane Watkins

Gundo, Coufal Dier,Pope

1) Have Bruno as cap at mo, but could be swayed on Kane
2)Ward Prowse is on 75% flag, so may be tempted to move to Lingard, or play Gundo
3) Might be worth moving Dier to someone
4)No Bamford or DCL. Stick or bring one in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm again writing about Raphinha. I can get him in for a -4 but I don't want him beyond this game.

It's it better to just hide behind the couch (as my rival has him)?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm again writing about Raphinha. I can get him in for a -4 but I don't want him beyond this game.

It's it better to just hide behind the couch (as my rival has him)?
Unless you think he'll produce a double digit haul, then yes, leave it alone.
Looking at his "Hot" period, between weeks 20 and 25, he produced each week, and ranged from 5 to 13. (a 12 pointer week 25 in the double)
In the 4 weeks since, just one 8 of note.

I've watched him though, and a couple of games he could easily have got 15 pointers if Bamford hadn't messed up

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok I've narrowed my week's decisions down to this then.

Ward Prowse. (flagged as 75%)

Leave in? (Home to Burnley)
Play Gundo, or at least set Gundo 1st sub to come in if needs be
Transfer to Lingard?

I'd aim to use the next 2 week's transfers to boot up on 3 Tottenham (just have Kane so far).
Or if Everton suddenly get their double soon, consider DCL in as well as Son in (prob Salah and Watkins out)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Unless you think he'll produce a double digit haul, then yes, leave it alone.
Looking at his "Hot" period, between weeks 20 and 25, he produced each week, and ranged from 5 to 13. (a 12 pointer week 25 in the double)
In the 4 weeks since, just one 8 of note.

I've watched him though, and a couple of games he could easily have got 15 pointers if Bamford hadn't messed up
This is why I'm worried. But taking a minus 4 makes me a bit nervous.

Plus, which of these guys misses out if I get him in?

Son
Bale
Gundogan
Bruno
Kane
Antonio
Bamford

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is why I'm worried. But taking a minus 4 makes me a bit nervous.

Plus, which of these guys misses out if I get him in?

Son
Bale
Gundogan
Bruno
Kane
Antonio
Bamford
I'd leave it alone if I were you.
You're using a -4, whoever you would have played would have scored 2 points minimum, so you need Raphina to score 7 minimum just to make it worthwhile.
Every chance one of you other boys gets a 6-10 pointer too.
I think it's always more annoying when someone you take out hauls, versus someone you "may" have brought in doing so.

By that logic I think I'll leave Ward Prowse in.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Alonso in for Veltman. As a compromise I've bottled the captain back to Kane. Looked at Raphinha's numbers again and they're no great shakes tbh.

Martinez
Alonso Dallas Digne
Son Raphinha Lingard Bruno
Kane DCL Watkins

Subs: Areola, JWP, Cresswell, Dias.

My defence is stacked but I kind of fancy Jota and Iheanacho now over Salah and Vardy in my future transfer plans anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'd leave it alone if I were you.
You're using a -4, whoever you would have played would have scored 2 points minimum, so you need Raphina to score 7 minimum just to make it worthwhile.
Every chance one of you other boys gets a 6-10 pointer too.
I think it's always more annoying when someone you take out hauls, versus someone you "may" have brought in doing so.

By that logic I think I'll leave Ward Prowse in.
Thanks. In that case I'll stick to my Dunk to Alonso transfer.

RedDevil@84

Was busy all week. Should I keep Auba or get rid and get someone else for this week. Also if I look to upgrade Lookman, anyone in the 6-7M bracket worth it?