Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is james starting?

I did last min switch. James for Robertson. One point nailed

Last edited:

saivet

Going for the Rashford TC. Unlikely to get a better pair of fixtures and in great form.

Haaland next week has Arsenal away which is probably the toughest game they will have this season so think I prefer Rashford DGW to his.

Fingers crossed!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Anyone who is in the know about price rises? I have the EXACT money to bring in Mahrez and Nketiah for next week.

Should I move now?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone who is in the know about price rises? I have the EXACT money to bring in Mahrez and Nketiah for next week.

Should I move now?
Nketiah could well go up tonight.

Also I've seen Andreas might actually drop as well which is feckin crazy and might actually force my hand too (if I want Odergaard instead of Nketiah).

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Nketiah could well go up tonight.

Also I've seen Andreas might actually drop as well which is feckin crazy and might actually force my hand too (if I want Odergaard instead of Nketiah).
Thanks for that! Don’t really have a handle on the price rises and falls. I think I will have to do it because one drop or one fall forces me away from that plan

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gone with Mudryk..... let's fecking go.
"Mudryk is hooked at half time after a lacklustre display".

Made me chuckle. He was already being declared the new Hazard after one sub run out.

saik

I fecking hate FPL. Livescore.com even has him subbed at 60th minute
The last time this happened, they mentioned it was because he left the field before 60mins were completed. I think other websites count anything over 59min as 60min.

Zen

Gone with Mudryk..... let's fecking go.
feck this. But triple Chelsea is still 17... cheers GOATepa and Cucurella.... who I have absolutely no reason why I still have, but here we are :lol: I took Mount out for Mudryk too, so that's a -2, since I don't know why I did it either, should of held it. My team was okay.

Dan_F

Another Kepa masterclass. I’m okay with this seen as Chelsea look so bad in attack. 2 points dropped for Chelsea and 10 gained for my team.

paulscholes18

Kepa has been an absolute goldmine.
Bonus point magnet.

bloody hate it but I’m being forced into Almiron to Mahrez tonight, as I only have the exact money to do that and Bruno to KDB. And it looks like Almiron is going to drop tonight.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
FFS Andreas did drop last night. Now have the exact money for Andreas and Bruno to Mahrez and Odergaard. Really want to wait until after tomorrow's games.

Have always got Gnonto > Nketiah as a back up though as my third Arsenal pick.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
FFS Andreas did drop last night. Now have the exact money for Andreas and Bruno to Mahrez and Odergaard. Really want to wait until after tomorrow's games.

Have always got Gnonto > Nketiah as a back up though as my third Arsenal pick.
Which bells are taking Andreas out for goodness sake. He's a cheapo facilitator.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bonus point magnet.

bloody hate it but I’m being forced into Almiron to Mahrez tonight, as I only have the exact money to do that and Bruno to KDB. And it looks like Almiron is going to drop tonight.
Almiron to Mahrez needs exact funds for me, so glad Almo didn't go down last night.