g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saivet

Current draft with £1.5m in the bank. Happy to change pending any suggestions and more importantly press conferences.

Henderson
TAA, Cancelo, Dalot
Salah (c), Lingard, Neto, Rashford
Wilson, Haaland, Jesus​

Subs: Leno, N. Williams, Petterson, Andreas

Lights Out

Current draft with £1.5m in the bank. Happy to change pending any suggestions and more importantly press conferences.

Henderson
TAA, Cancelo, Dalot
Salah (c), Lingard, Neto, Rashford
Wilson, Haaland, Jesus​

Subs: Leno, N. Williams, Petterson, Andreas
Get a better keeper with that money.

Ludens the Red

Very brave not to have Jesus in there.
:lol:
what is going on? Have I missed something ? Overnight Gabriel Jesus is now peak R9 and is a must pick in fpl.. when strikers like Kane, Haaland and Vardy are around.
Fair play to Arsenal fans, through their hype they’ve managed to convince the world of Gabriel Jesus’ greatness.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
My Team is *almost* locked.

I just want to pick the brains of the seasoned players like @Moby @CassiusClaymore @RDCR07 @Dirty Schwein etc .

Would any of you consider Son > Salah to be too big a risk? Son not being on pens is annoying but my thoughts is just the 0.5 cheapness + guaruntee that Spurs' attack will always involve him. Whereas with Liverpool I feel they have Nunez and I dont know to what extent his focal point takes away from Salah.

Here's my *almost* locked team:

feedback welcome and appreciated as always.

Ward over Raya since Leicester at home..

Deery

Dreary
Henderson

Fofana Van Dijk Robertson

Bailey Son Fernandes Odegaard Neto

Haaland Nunez (c)

Heaton. Daka N. Williams Bueno​

SteveTheRed

what is going on? Have I missed something ? Overnight Gabriel Jesus is now peak R9 and is a must pick in fpl.. when strikers like Kane, Haaland and Vardy are around.
Fair play to Arsenal fans, through their hype they’ve managed to convince the world of Gabriel Jesus’ greatness.
I agree with you...but he is owned by 75% of players! Which is crazy , I don't think I've ever seen that ownership % at start of the season.

Moby

Dick

I just want to pick the brains of the seasoned players like @Moby @CassiusClaymore @RDCR07 @Dirty Schwein etc .

Would any of you consider Son > Salah to be too big a risk? Son not being on pens is annoying but my thoughts is just the 0.5 cheapness + guaruntee that Spurs' attack will always involve him. Whereas with Liverpool I feel they have Nunez and I dont know to what extent his focal point takes away from Salah.

If your question is going without Salah and having Son instead then that's one of the things that's non-negotiable for me. Salah GW1 cap 100% and yeah not having that can easily wreck your season before it has started.

Ludens the Red

I agree with you...but he is owned by 75% of players! Which is crazy , I don't think I've ever seen that ownership % at start of the season.
Yeah it’s mad, I mean he’s cheap but he’s not stupid cheap. Crazy how a perception of a player can change just by transferring clubs.

paulscholes18

Really good side, if you want rotating keepers Sanchez rotates better with Ward than Raya does.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good luck! Now I need to spend the rest of the day deciding on a goalkeeper :lol:
Same :lol:

Currently on Pope and Ward so don't need to play Pope against City or Pool. Think that'll be best way. He's always good for save points too.
He's the best striker that isn't in the premium price range, good pre season, guaranteed starter for the arse and massive EO... Better to have him covered.

I'm a Salah guy, consistently the highest scoring FPL player and just to think how your arse will be flapping every time he's running at that Fulham defense if you don't own him...

Also, Son got subbed a few times in pre season because Spurs now have depth with Kulu and Richarlison so they are not forced to run Son into the ground.

The rest of your team is fine. Pretty template but most teams are. Perisic is the only worry...

The Neville wears Prada

Finally given in and transferred Jesus into my team. It now looks like this;

Henderson
TAA - Cancelo - Trippier - Gabriel
Saka - Salah - Sancho - Neto
Haaland - Jesus

Subs - Gazzaniga - Greenwood - N. Williams - Andreas

Only thing that concerns me is having three Arsenal players, but going with this now!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Yes I do think Son over Salah in GW1 is too risky a play. Always easier to swap the other way!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is my draft team, i got lazy after selecting half the team and filled in the rest without thinking too much.

Any suggestions ?
Bad choices of Liverpool players.
No Salah, TAA or Robertson could destroy you if they do their usual.

Ake won't start and ties up a City position too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's a player whose main issue was never getting enough game time. He was capable of big hauls,but you could never be sure he'd start.
Now he'll start every game, he's a mere 8m and he's been smacking goals in pre season.
Arsenal's fixtures bar the first one are quality too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Thinking almost identical, except the other 4m Leicester keeper and then Bailey instead of Colback.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If your question is going without Salah and having Son instead then that's one of the things that's non-negotiable for me. Salah GW1 cap 100% and yeah not having that can easily wreck your season before it has started.
Really good side, if you want rotating keepers Sanchez rotates better with Ward than Raya does.
I'm a Salah guy, consistently the highest scoring FPL player and just to think how your arse will be flapping every time he's running at that Fulham defense if you don't own him...

Also, Son got subbed a few times in pre season because Spurs now have depth with Kulu and Richarlison so they are not forced to run Son into the ground.

The rest of your team is fine. Pretty template but most teams are. Perisic is the only worry...
Yes I do think Son over Salah in GW1 is too risky a play. Always easier to swap the other way!
Thinking almost identical, except the other 4m Leicester keeper and then Bailey instead of Colback.
Many thanks all.

Think I'm trying to think too hard about obvious picks - will keep this side.

I find the final hours before deadlines are most impulsive, so I just want to lock this away and relax till 6:30pm :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty sure I'll go through big 5 defenders, Leicester 2x 4m keepers, Jesus, Salah c, Martinelli and Rashy.

Kane v Haaland the big call.
Do we suck up a potential smashing of Soton this week for Haalands better run from week 2?
Or get on Haaland now to avoid an immediate transfer? Allowing flex for anything else, or save 2 transfers up for week 3?

Skills

Snitch
------- Ward
Cancelo -- Walker -- TAA -- Gabriel -- Dalot
------------Bailley --- Salah
----Jesus --- Haaland -- Kane

Iverson-- Pereira-- Trash -- Trash

0.5 ITB

How fecked am I?

Moby

Dick
Pretty sure I'll go through big 5 defenders, Leicester 2x 4m keepers, Jesus, Salah c, Martinelli and Rashy.
Rashford is interesting. No idea if we'd be completely unable to create or score anything with the lack of actual strikers or Rashford can take up that role and get the goals. In the past he hasn't worked well as a CF apart from the one time I think when Pogba was putting it on a plate on the counter. But if Brighton play like them thundercunts usually do, there will be no space for anyone. But yeah at 6.5 interesting punt.

I guess the question is would you rather have Rashford at 6.5 or a 6m defender like James/Dias etc.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein your best mate looking pretty confident of ... trolling every one of his owners for another season. :lol:

fecking hate the troll :mad:

Do we suck up a potential smashing of Soton this week for Haalands better run from week 2?
Or get on Haaland now to avoid an immediate transfer? Allowing flex for anything else, or save 2 transfers up for week 3?
It's not like Haaland can't score against the mighty West Ham. Save your transfer mate.

paulscholes18

Huh, haven’t heard that. What’d he say? Could replace him with Tripper/Gabriel.
"Also for the right side (laughs) we have a similar situation like Ivan to Matthew. Matthew had a serious injury and I think worse than Ivan. Now he is working a lot. He has had a bit of time to come back to be fit like last season. I hope to bring him in the same situation as last season as I think Matthew, he played really well. At the moment we need to have a bit of patience. He needs to have a bit of patience but is working very well to be fit quickly."

diarm

Sancho and Bailey
or
Martinelli and Rashford

What says the Caf?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Haaland is rusty. I would be cautious. Don't be surprised if Pep benches him. West Ham away isn't an easy place to go.

SirtheIcarium

After a lot of messing around over the last few days, I think this is my final 11 for this week:

Ward
Tripper- James - TAA - Cancelo- Dalot

Salah - Rashford - Bailly

Kane - Haaland

saivet

What the feck do I do now Martial is injured? All of the 7m strikers are distinctly uninspiring
I spent 0.5m more on Wilson. Injury prone but Forrest and Brighton in their opening two games makes it a decent punt imo.