Fantasy Premier League 22/23

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Zinchenko is an excellent player. I would expect Arteta to play him in midfield primarily, especially as they have Tierney at LB.

therationalprophet

So my first draft is ready:

Meslier (Gazzaniga)
TAA-Cancelo-(Neco/Reguilon/Kongolo)
Salah-Diaz-Bernardo-Martinelli (Cafu)
Haaland-Jesus-Mitrovic

I think I am happy with the front 3. Haaland and Jesus will prove good - Mitrovic can be replaced 0 Any other budget forward better than Mitrovic??
In the midfield - Bernardo & Martinelli can be improved upon. Not sure if Bernardo is a definite starter - same for Martinelli. Any suggestion here for 6-8m midfielders?
3rd defender is still an issue. Is Reguilon expected to start? Any other/better 4.5 defenders? I guess there will be a lot of options with a 5m budget.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
There's not a lot of midfielders I like to start the season in that 5.5-7.5m price range. Ramsey, Gordon, Martinelli, Neto, ASM, Bruno G. That's about it

JakeTheRed

So my first draft is ready:

Meslier (Gazzaniga)
TAA-Cancelo-(Neco/Reguilon/Kongolo)
Salah-Diaz-Bernardo-Martinelli (Cafu)
Haaland-Jesus-Mitrovic

I think I am happy with the front 3. Haaland and Jesus will prove good - Mitrovic can be replaced 0 Any other budget forward better than Mitrovic??
In the midfield - Bernardo & Martinelli can be improved upon. Not sure if Bernardo is a definite starter - same for Martinelli. Any suggestion here for 6-8m midfielders?
3rd defender is still an issue. Is Reguilon expected to start? Any other/better 4.5 defenders? I guess there will be a lot of options with a 5m budget.
Easy, just replace Mitrovic with a 4.5 and bring in someone like James in defence. Reguilon looks like he's on the way out & they've just brought Perisic in.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
There's not a lot of midfielders I like to start the season in that 5.5-7.5m price range. Ramsey, Gordon, Martinelli, Neto, ASM, Bruno G. That's about it
Bruno G is a must for me, can see him being a bit of a standout for them this season, plus Forest at home first game should give a decent return. I did also look at Conor Gallagher but need to see how he gets on in pre-season

Moby

Dick
I have downgraded that spot to Bailey for now. All of them have uncertainty for returns so might as well go with the cheaper option.

IrishRedDevil

First stab. Took 5 minutes.

-------------------Raya
TAA - Chilwell - Trippier - Perisic
------Salah - Foden - Sancho
------Kane - Jesus - Mitrovic

Bocca9978

I’ve gone Mendy in goal, but not many here seem to be. Thought he’d be a good option.
Any better for £5m?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
My current team after the latest round of tinkering

Sanchez
TAA Robertson Cancelo Cash Trippier
Salah Mahrez Mount Martinelli
Kane

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Martial tempting me here, but I likely just go with Dalot from us.

We have 3 very good defensive fixtures in the first 4 and for 4.5 Dalot is quite good I think.

Teja

Martial tempting me here, but I likely just go with Dalot from us.

We have 3 very good defensive fixtures in the first 4 and for 4.5 Dalot is quite good I think.
I really want to go Dalot but N. Williams, Tomiyasu (nice fixtures), Cancelo, James, TAA is pretty hard to beat.

The only question is if it's worth going Dalot over Tomiyasu and so far I think the answer is no.

:lol:

I have this thing where I dont use Utd players in my team, it’s really tempting though :wenger:
I think this might be the season for United players. Sancho, Rashford, Martial all priced as if they're budget options.

Paul_Scholes18

I really want to go Dalot but N. Williams, Tomiyasu (nice fixtures), Cancelo, James, TAA is pretty hard to beat.

The only question is if it's worth going Dalot over Tomiyasu and so far I think the answer is no.

I think this might be the season for United players. Sancho, Rashford, Martial all priced as if they're budget options.
N Williams play for Forest. Not sure I trust them and they have bad fixtures.

If he does well it is an easy downgrade once the fixtures improve.

Dalot I would play every game apart from Liverpool before wildcard.

SaboTaj

My current draft

FIRST 11
GK: Meslier
Def: TAA, Cancelo, Reece James, Chilwell, Perisic
Mid: Salah, Diaz, Martinelli
Fwd: Haaland, Callum Wilson

SUBS
Caballero
Perreira
Sam Greenwood
Chukwuemeka

Teja

N Williams play for Forest. Not sure I trust them and they have bad fixtures.

If he does well it is an easy downgrade once the fixtures improve.
Yup but a 4.0 starter, you can't not pick that. Him and Pereira are perfect enablers for four premiums.

Teja

what do you count as premium? Premium is normally 9 million or more in my opinion.
Sorry yes - threemium rather than fourmium. Son, Salah and Haaland in the same side but it could be KdB for Haaland and Kane for Son.

Paul_Scholes18

Sorry yes - threemium rather than fourmium. Son, Salah and Haaland in the same side but it could be KdB for Haaland and Kane for Son.
I think I go with 2 premiums, but we will see. I really like attacking fullbacks and think defenders are 0.5 too cheap in general for most picks.