Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thank frig for that!!
Got away with one there!

Had visions of that ruining the goal, and then a 3 match ban :drool:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Haaland and Trippuer scored with Haaland captained, plus Alvarez didn't play so Pereira comes off the bench with 8 points. Good game overall

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Trying not to be too kneejerk here, but definitely need to lose Rashford, so to fund him I need to lose one of my "big 5", James, TAA, Robbo, Trippier, Cancelo.
Robbo looks the man.

Robbo & Rashy to Saliba & Foden was my original plan, but Foden doesn't quite hit the points enough does he?
Rodrigo is smashing the points at the moment, but is that until Bamford is back?

Have missed the Saliba price increase, so can ponder on it for a few days.

Arsenal and City have great runs though, so they seem key teams to target.

redcucumber

Mason Mount has been a fecking disaster. What's the alternative? Rodrigo from Leeds and bank the cash? Had a shoddy start to the season. UGH!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Mason Mount has been a fecking disaster. What's the alternative? Rodrigo from Leeds and bank the cash? Had a shoddy start to the season. UGH!
I was thinking moving that cash to go 3 up top. Wilson, Mitro or Toney. I went with Rodrigo. Or if you can do a straight swap to Maddison who seems like will keep chugging away with returns all season.

jasT1981

37 points with 2 still to play.

Had Grealish, Dias, Antonio and Schar which hammered me, 3 points between those 4. changes being made.

Moby

Dick
My team is at that weird point where I have a few picks who people are getting in their WCs and a few who people are WCing to remove. On initial thoughts it looks like a -4 can do the trick but let's see. Tomorrow could change a few things.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
46, with captain Salah, TAA and Robertson to play.

Nice to get some returns from Bailey and Andreas.

Dan_F

Blimey, I’m joint top of the Redcafe league. Not sure it’ll be for long with Salah captainer’s to come tomorrow, but for now I’m going to bask in it.

SteveTheRed

Grim week, fell 20 odd places on the Redcafe league.

I actually transferred out Trippier and brought in Cucarella Friday night - I still think it was the right move , Cucarella price went up saturday which I didn't want to miss and I would have played Neto over Trippier.

I'm debating a WC but really I can only think to transfer maybe 4-5 players at most?

OutInCost
JamesN.Williams0 pts
WalkerVeltman4 pts
Luis DíazRodrigo4 pts
NetoGündogan4 pts
ArcherMitrović4 pts

Rest of my team is pretty template - Salah, Halaand, Jesus, Martinelli, TAA, Cancelo, Cucarella and Sanchez

Last edited:

IrishRedDevil

I don't get the logic of removing Trippier. He has scored 7-7-6 points and is a very attacking fullback for 5.0. He will outscore more expensive midfielders due to getting clean sheet points.

Thankfully his price is due to rise in the next day or 2.

Dan_F

I don't get the logic of removing Trippier. He has scored 7-7-6 points and is a very attacking fullback for 5.0. He will outscore more expensive midfielders due to getting clean sheet points.

Using transfers for the sake of it. Two really tough games so far and he’s come out with returns.

I’m tempted with James out for Cucurella, but I can’t see RLC played at wing back permanently and Chillwell will surely get game time soon.

SteveTheRed

He was actually looking likely to drop in price Friday night...with City , away at Wolves and Liverpool in the next 3.

I am regretting it a little in short term but overall think Cucarella will outscore him over next 5 gw's

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Should I take out Walker and replace him either Trippier or Perisic before they rise in price this week? Or stick with Walker cause City have nice fixtures coming up? My back line is TAA - Cancelo - Walker - James and Ramsdale in goal.

saik

Should I take out Walker and replace him either Trippier or Perisic before they rise in price this week? Or stick with Walker cause City have nice fixtures coming up? My back line is TAA - Cancelo - Walker - James and Ramsdale in goal.
How about James? I have him in my team as well but it looks like Tuchel is going to play him at CB unless they get a new CB in. He's going to lose a lot of his attacking impetus and not sure if we can bank on clean sheet bonuses for points.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Robertson has one more game against Bournemouth to redeem himself..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rashy goal and a win v Liverpool.
Almost a shame this is a Monday to not be able to revel all evening in it like at the weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking like selling TAA for Davies
and Salah (TC) is working out for me

Current Overall Rank 93,000

57 points
You say that, but he's pinched one goal.
If he gets a double later in the season and scores 4 goals in it you'll get punished.

roseguy64

52 points, Rashford as captain did me well.

Andreas over Fernandes plus Sanchez over Ward would have put me into the 60s alas.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Took Sterling out already, cannot afford having a £10m asset that doesn’t do anything. Kulusevski in (though was tempted by both Rashford and Saint-Maximin, I will grab ASM in a couple of weeks though).

Salah scoring late stinks but I’m still insistent on not getting him, even though I got almost £3m in the bank and no way to spend it. If I get him I’ll just have the same squad as everyone else in my leagues. I think I would just prefer to lose than to copy the exact same template all the time.

Leonzo1

68 points thanks to Salah cap and our man Jadon. Sancho was going to be my transfer out but can't get myself to do it after tonight. He already dropped 0.2 in price so might as well give him another week and see how we fare agains Soton. Really fancy Tony as well but I need a -4 for that.

Current team for GW4:

Mendy
TAA Cancelo Saliba Trippier
Martinelli Diaz Salah Sancho
Jesus Haaland

I want to take out Diaz or Sancho and upgrade my 4.5 fodder to Toney but I think I'll roll the transfer for now because Diaz vs Bournemouth is looking very appealing as Liverpool will be desperate for points. Any thoughts on the team?