Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You say that, but he's pinched one goal.
If he gets a double later in the season and scores 4 goals in it you'll get punished.
If he gets a double GW and scores just one/plays two, he’ll beat the 8 from tonight. TC in a single GW is :houllier:

(Have you got over the “stick to Wycombe“ post reply yet? Such a tame put down…. :lol:)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If he gets a double GW and scores just one/plays two, he’ll beat the 8 from tonight. TC in a single GW is :houllier:

(Have you got over the “stick to Wycombe“ post reply yet? Such a tame put down…. :lol:)
You'll note he didn't have an answer for what the hoodlumery achieved last time. :)

SteveTheRed

I played my WC last night and got rid of TAA and Diaz, kept Salah....they are not right defensively.

Perisic, Gundogan , Toney into the fold now.

Zinchenko and Harrison ....or Cucarella and Roridgo

Paul_Scholes18

United win and Salah goal. Perfect!

I am doing badly in fantasy overall my worst start ever, but with Casemiro signing and win over Liverpool it has been a fantastic week.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Fantasy football roller coaster :lol:
:lol:

My main motto for Fantasy PL is: "Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever... "

When I say I am definitely going to do something then you can be 100% I'm never in a million years going to do that thing.

Moby

Dick
@Dirty Schwein I was literally jokingly saying to someone that just wait and watch Wilson pull his hammy the next game after attracting buyers. Didn't even have to wait for the next game. What a fecking elite troll. :lol:

Dan_F

Sanchez, Ward
TAA, James, Cancelo, Trippier, Williams
Salah, Diaz, Andreas, Rodrigo, Martinelli,
Haaland, Jesus, Archer.

Anyone see anything glaring there? I have two FTs.

TAA is obviously disappointing but I can’t drop him yet, James will surely go back to wing back soon. Maybe Diaz for Foden, but it feels quite sideways.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pre last night I was sure to take Robertson and Rashy out. They've lost 0.3m between them so far.

However, Liverpool play Bournemouth at home next, and Rashy is back on the goal trail.

So what's the plan now?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Sanchez, Ward
TAA, James, Cancelo, Trippier, Williams
Salah, Diaz, Andreas, Rodrigo, Martinelli,
Haaland, Jesus, Archer.

Anyone see anything glaring there? I have two FTs.

TAA is obviously disappointing but I can’t drop him yet, James will surely go back to wing back soon. Maybe Diaz for Foden, but it feels quite sideways.
James to Perisic

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Still fuming about the Perisic incident. After being burnt by that and as I'm holiday later this week I aint doing a damn thing or even looking at it.

Bus team....

Raya
James Cucu TAA Cancelo Zinchenko
Kulu Salah Martinelli
Haaland Jesus

Captain Salah. £0.5m in the bank.

If James is still playing CB after this week I might downgrade him and bump up one of my £4.5m mids to Rodrigo. Brighton will be tough for them this week though I would've thought so I'm not massively fussed about waiting.

Trent Alexander Arsehole is officially on notice as well.

Last edited:

saik

Iversen to Sanchez done. Those against 8m GK pair were right.
You mean the Leicestes GK pair? If so, I agree. :lol:

2 or 3 points in 3 game weeks is fecking useless. I upgraded Ward to Ederson. Hopefully City don't concede 3 goals again next week. :nervous:

saik

"The year of 5 ATB" has become the year of binary code :lol:

:lol::lol: In the same boat as you. None of defenders got more than 1 point. TAA, Cancelo and James were in my team along with N.Williams and Ward as the GK.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein I was literally jokingly saying to someone that just wait and watch Wilson pull his hammy the next game after attracting buyers. Didn't even have to wait for the next game. What a fecking elite troll. :lol:
Mate he's like the super Saiyan of trolls that piece of shit :lol:

3vra

I made up my mind, because there is too many good forwards to choose from : Haaland, Toney, Jesus, Martial, Wilson so i decided to get rid of Haaland for Martial especially for comming matches against Soton and Lester. I am having Cancelo and KDB so i can add someone else for that 3rd City spot

Raya Ward
James Cucurella Cancelo Zinchenko Williams
KDB Kulusevski Martinelli DaSilva Rodrigo
Martial Jesus Toney

and 5,9 in the bank to make same upgrade later.

Fabian Keller

Yeah I've gone Sanchez in for Iverson now. Enough of that. Ward and Digne has been basically playing with 9 men. Digne probs rot on my bench for a wee while longer as I want Harrison next (Rodrigo and Aaronson look good too), but Harrison is a stud. I'll get him for the Everton game. Then bin digne for perisic probably the week after.

SteveTheRed

"The year of 5 ATB" has become the year of binary code :lol:

Trouble is that could easily be swapped this weekend , 6s and 7s across the board. Home fixtures against likes of Bournemouth, Leicester and Palace

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I made up my mind, because there is too many good forwards to choose from : Haaland, Toney, Jesus, Martial, Wilson so i decided to get rid of Haaland for Martial especially for comming matches against Soton and Lester. I am having Cancelo and KDB so i can add someone else for that 3rd City spot

Raya Ward
James Cucurella Cancelo Zinchenko Williams
KDB Kulusevski Martinelli DaSilva Rodrigo
Martial Jesus Toney

and 5,9 in the bank to make same upgrade later.
£5.9 MILLION (?) in the bank… :annoyed:

Red Star One

You mean the Leicestes GK pair? If so, I agree. :lol:

2 or 3 points in 3 game weeks is fecking useless. I upgraded Ward to Ederson. Hopefully City don't concede 3 goals again next week. :nervous:
Yeah, Ward/Iversen. I should’ve been smart enough to find that 0.5m already before GW1 :lol:

I’m also on double City defense so it’s indeed lovely seeing them concede for fun

3vra

£5.9 MILLION (?) in the bank… :annoyed:
Yeah i just bought all in form players who have nice fixtures in previous GW using my WCthe team went 1,5 mil up and i had 1,2 mil left in the bank, right now I sold Haaland for Martial and got 4,7 more. I have nice squad for the next GW:

Raya(EVE)
Cancelo (CRY) James (LEI) Zinchenko(FUL)

Rodrigo (bha) Martinelli (FUL) Kulusevski (nfo) KDB (CRY)

Martial (sou) Toney (EVE) Jesus (FUL)

Ward (che) Cucurella (LEI) DaSilva (EVE) Williams (TOT)

so there is no need to spend that 5,9 mil and got -4, i will wait next GW and then maybe make 2-3 changes…

I am happy with that tbh

saik

Hearing rumors Casemiro is going to be 5m. Worth it? Tempted to take a punt on him. :lol:

saik

Sounds a brilliant way to guarantee a 1 or2 pointer every week.
Well, it's better than what TAA got me these 3 weeks.:lol::lol:

Seriously though, any good midfield options? Removed B.Silva last week thinking he won't start, dude goes and puts in a Team of the week performance. Same with Rashford. Replaced both of them with Dewsbury Hall and Neto got feck all points. :lol:

Edit : Worth it to take -4 point hit and change one of them to Rodrigo?

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Robertson to Perisic and Neto to Rodrigo?

Already lost so much money.

Bournemouth at home I like 3 Liverpool. Neto is a problem if he is moving and value lost. I like to keep him otherwise.