Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Guys, really need feedback as I’m sliding down mini leagues and not sure how to play this week.

Do I hold this week or make any transfers? Here’s my team…

Ramsdale
Robertson, James, Cancelo
DaSilva, Salah, Kulu, Martinelli
Mitro, Haaland, Jesus

Walker and Andreas on bench

What would you do? Thanks in advance.

HairyBack23

Guys, really need feedback as I’m sliding down mini leagues and not sure how to play this week.

Ramsdale
Mitro, Haaland, Jesus

Get DaSilva out for Walker anyway. That should be painfully obvious. Team is decent apart from that.

HairyBack23

The knee jerking here is hilarious with everyone looking to get rid of Trent & James. Absolute madness.

Fabian Keller

Ramsdale
Mitro, Haaland, Jesus

Mitro out for Toney? Play Walker over Da Silva 100%. Otherwise think you're fine. Fixtures like this weekends are ripe for the all the big teams to become IT again. I like Mitro but think him vs Arsenal will be fruitless - hence Toney (if you had to make a transfer).

Fabian Keller

I'm currently...

Sanchez
Walker Trent Tripper James
Salah Martinelli Saka
Toney Jesus Haaland

Bench: digne, andreas, da silva. Loads in the bank. I've been pushed into the Arsenal 3 up front by chance really, but will stick it out with this Fulham game. Eyeing up Saka to Harrison next week. Digne stays another week (urugh) and I'll bump him to whoever is hot (cancelo, peresic, zink etc) after that.

Rhyme Animal

Get DaSilva out for Walker anyway. That should be painfully obvious. Team is decent apart from that.
Mitro out for Toney? Play Walker over Da Silva 100%. Otherwise think you're fine. Fixtures like this weekends are ripe for the all the big teams to become IT again. I like Mitro but think him vs Arsenal will be fruitless - hence Toney (if you had to make a transfer).
Cheers guys.

Don’t have the dough for Mitro to Toney.

I have a strong feeling Palace will score, and also that Walker may be benched…

RedDevil@84

The knee jerking here is hilarious with everyone looking to get rid of Trent & James. Absolute madness.
Not that I am selling TAA, but that is partly how people be on top of leagues. They do not wait and keep watching. They take some risks and react early.

saik

Why are City playing a friendly against barca midweek? Both Dias, Foden and Walker starting
Yea what the hell is up that ? When I saw a notification from Google I dead ass thought it must be women's football. :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Could leave team but think I’m binning Maddison.

Was a good option at the start (think I got the best £8m MFer) and has got me 19 points but next five fixtures are Chel, United, Brighton, Villa, Spurs. Pointless looking further as will be WCing in 7 or 8.

Think I know who I’m getting in. The question is one tfr, lots ITB or use the spare to upgrade fodder.
  1. Maddison to Harrison (cash ITB)
  2. Maddison/Bailey to Harrison/B Silva (-4, no cash, but extra valid option)
  3. Maddison/Neco to Harrison/Saliba

?? @Moby @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore ……. “stick to Wycombe” aka @Sandikan

Moby

Dick

Was a good option at the start (think I got the best £8m MFer) and has got me 19 points but next five fixtures are Chel, United, Brighton, Villa, Spurs. Pointless looking further as will be WCing in 7 or 8.

Think I know who I’m getting in. The question is one tfr, lots ITB or use the spare to upgrade Bailey.

I take it that you already have Rodrigo.

I'd wait and watch the BHA game before getting a second Leeds attacker. Zaha should be in your thoughts, yes he's playing City but it's gonna be a high line, and he's got good games later. Bernardo started today not sure if he's in their first team and it's Pep. But ya I'm in the market for a 7-8m mid myself and those are all valid options. Trossard another one.

I take it that you already have Rodrigo.

I'd wait and watch the BHA game before getting a second Leeds attacker. Zaha should be in your thoughts, yes he's playing City but it's gonna be a high line, and he's got good games later. Bernardo started today not sure if he's in their first team and it's Pep. But ya I'm in the market for a 7-8m mid myself and those are all valid options. Trossard another one.
Aye, since the start :)

I like Leeds play, covers two options, good fixtures and don’t think I’m losing much in Maddison given fixtures coming up.

Zaha. Just can’t. Lazy xxxxer.

Bilva, if doesn’t play all game, may just be a fitness thing (hes only played one full game for City, last weekend).

Edited post, another option is Maddison/Neco to Harrison/Saliba (cover Arse defence)

Moby

Dick
Zaha. Just can’t. Lazy xxxxer.
City fixture is a turn off but he's an ideal FPL asset right now. Midfielder playing OOP up front, talisman of the team, top scorer this year for someone not named Salah or Son, on pens, no minutes risk, Palace attack looking great who have 4th highest xG in the league so far despite having played Arsenal and Liverpool (Leeds are 7th). I'd have him higher than a second Leeds attacker.

City fixture is a turn off but he's an ideal FPL asset right now. Midfielder playing OOP up front, talisman of the team, top scorer this year for someone not named Salah or Son, on pens, no minutes risk, Palace attack looking great who have 4th highest xG in the league so far despite having played Arsenal and Liverpool (Leeds are 7th). I'd have him higher than a second Leeds attacker.
Hmmm…. I’m listening….

But, Palace also play Brighton (A), Newcastle (A) and ….. dum dum DUM!!! us, in next four fixtures.

Moby

Dick
Hmmm…. I’m listening….

But, Palace also play Brighton (A), Newcastle (A) and ….. dum dum DUM!!! us, in next four fixtures.
Yeah, it's tricky and not a sea of green like a couple of other teams. I am just really impressed with Palace and think they'll be strong at home and score goals. And Zaha has now been delivering for a long time.

Which only means either an injury or a point blank miss next game. :lol:

Yeah, it's tricky and not a sea of green like a couple of other teams. I am just really impressed with Palace and think they'll be strong at home and score goals. And Zaha has now been delivering for a long time.

Which only means either an injury or a point blank miss next game. :lol:
Yeah, Brentford (Toney) or Leeds (Harrison). Torn

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Think I know who I’m getting in. The question is one tfr, lots ITB or use the spare to upgrade fodder.

From those options I would go with 1 to have some flexibility but in reality I'm not sure I would want a Leeds double up? Maybe like a Kulu or someone is worth considering?

Also I'm not big into spreading funds too thin.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Saliba with Arsenal's fixtures looks a great signing.
I would do similar but can't see which of my power 5 to bin, not with Liverpool playing Bournemouth home next.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Leicester 4m pair has been a bust so far hasn't it.
May well use my 0.5m in the bank to upgrade one to Sanchez this week.

Then do the Robbo Rashy out double next week if needs be

Dan_F

Not that I am selling TAA, but that is partly how people be on top of leagues. They do not wait and keep watching. They take some risks and react early.
I’m (joint) top of the Redcafe league with James and TAA from the start.

TAA is more tempting to sell for me because of the money saving and how poor Liverpool have been, easy to get back on a WC in a few weeks too. I just don’t see how that can be justified before playing Bournemouth.

Ramsdale
Mitro, Haaland, Jesus

Didn’t you tell me to swap James for Perisic earlier this week? :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Neto that tool has dropped again. Might be forced to get Trippier in for the game against Liverpool (will have to do the switch right after the deadline if there are no more price changes).

Rhyme Animal

I’m (joint) top of the Redcafe league with James and TAA from the start.

TAA is more tempting to sell for me because of the money saving and how poor Liverpool have been, easy to get back on a WC in a few weeks too. I just don’t see how that can be justified before playing Bournemouth.

Didn’t you tell me to swap James for Perisic earlier this week? :lol:
You’re in a position of strength… I’m not.

In your situation I’d do it.

In mine I can’t afford another misstep or mistake as my rivals are moving away.

Every move I’ve made thus far has failed - Darwin, Mitro missed pen, took out Zinchenko etc - so I’m really second guessing myself now and need advice on my team.

SteveTheRed

For a Newcastle striker? I don't think so. Should be around 7-7.5.
7.5m would be an interesting price point...can't see him being the same as Wilson however.

I kneejerked a WC'd Monday and binned Diaz, TAA , Neto, Archer, Waler - I was riding a high after the game.

Now that I've come to my senses I'm trying to work TAA back in (would love a price drop!)

Dan_F

You’re in a position of strength… I’m not.

In your situation I’d do it.

In mine I can’t afford another misstep or mistake as my rivals are moving away.

Every move I’ve made thus far has failed - Darwin, Mitro missed pen, took out Zinchenko etc - so I’m really second guessing myself now and need advice on my team.
That’s fair. I wish I could roll this transfer one more week as I want more data on both James and Perisic. I think James goes back to wing back this week after Chelsea’s disaster against Leeds.

I might as well swap Archer for Stansfield if I can’t find anything else to do.

Rhyme Animal

That’s fair. I wish I could roll this transfer one more week as I want more data on both James and Perisic. I think James goes back to wing back this week after Chelsea’s disaster against Leeds.

I might as well swap Archer for Stansfield if I can’t find anything else to do.
Issue is they now have 1 less CB… and also Tuchel seems hellbent on playing his best attacker as a CB.

James is one of those players where you know that the moment you take him out he mega hauls.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I've made a solid start but i want about 4/5 transfers to complete my team so ive been tempted by the wild card. This gameweek coming though i have three Arsenal attackers, two city players and three liverpool players (two attackers). I just feel it would be a waste to wildcard now with such a favourable set of fixtures, so im gonna wait.

Instead i did Castagne to Malacia. :devil: