Fantasy Premier League 22/23

IrishRedDevil

Kulu down and Rashford up last night. FFS.
Can't take eyes off this for one night.

I'll now wait to after European games to make changes.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Same. Not enjoying this season at all, seems many experienced normally ‘good’ FPL players are struggling.
Yeah the guy that is normally near the bottom of our work league is 30 points clear at the top and a guy that has finished in the top 1k a few times including last year is mid table.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Yeah the guy that is normally near the bottom of our work league is 30 points clear at the top and a guy that has finished in the top 1k a few times including last year is mid table.
Yeah, same with me mate. Utter mugs at the top of mini league.

Also seems lots of the top FPL video makers are struggling to some degree or other.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to have earnt back the 0.2m Rashy lost early on! Back to 6.5m now.

Big decision was going to be whether to move him to Anthony after the Arsenal game, but that'd probably feel awkward after a big smashfest.

See how the European games go first.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Bloody Murtough and Arnold!

They said we’d stop overpaying once Woodward went?
If players were priced the same as their transfer fees then how would fpl work out ?

Make the transfer price the actual price and increase the team budget to 250m, that'll make it interesting instead of everyone hoarding salah, haaland, kane and jesus.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If players were priced the same as their transfer fees then how would fpl work out ?

Make the transfer price the actual price and increase the team budget to 250m, that'll make it interesting instead of everyone hoarding salah, haaland, kane and jesus.
Yeah but then how do you price TAA? Maguire would have ownership of 0%

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

If that were implemented everyone would still have all of Salah, Haaland and Kane. Awful idea.

IrishRedDevil

Don't reinvent the wheel. Its a game.

HairyBack23

That would kill the game overnight. FPL is pretty much perfect aside from a few pricing errors, which is inevitable away.

BarcaSpurs

Thats one of the worst ideas ive ever heard. About literally anything, honestly.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Kulu down and Rashford up last night. FFS.
Can't take eyes off this for one night.

I'll now wait to after European games to make changes.
That is exactly the transfer I did last night and then felt bad about it as Rashford might be injured. Not too bothered about money this year to be honest.

Duafc

Village Lemon
What's the craic with wildcards and something to do with the WC this year?

Moby

Dick
What's the craic with wildcards and something to do with the WC this year?
You get an extra set of unlimited transfers for the GW after the WC is over in addition to the two wildcards you get every season (first of which you need to use in the first half so essentially before the WC).

Duafc

Village Lemon
You get an extra set of unlimited transfers for the GW after the WC is over in addition to the two wildcards you get every season (first of which you need to use in the first half so essentially before the WC).
Cool so one to use before 20th Nov.

May go with it this week.

ShinjiNinja26

Do we know if Rashford is actually injured or not? I was thinking of putting him in for this weekend but don’t want to make a pointless change if he is.

SteveTheRed

Patience is the game here. TAA staying on for 2 mins and a clean sheet bonus , Pickford doesn't save Salahs shot at the end of the game and the Narrative changes a lot.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah, not the time to move on from Liverpool guys just yet with Wolves at home up next.
True. I will swap Harrison to Gross this week and roll into next week with 2 FTs.

Then I'll do Salah and Dunk/Gross to Son and Trippier/Rashford.

Then WC over the break.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yep, and WCing before going into the break is quite risky as well.

Salah to Son in GW8 will be popular for those WCing in 9 and bringing Salah back.
I don't think I'll get him back but will leave a route open.

Moby

Dick
I don't think I'll get him back but will leave a route open.
Let's see, Thiago being back should make things better and it's still Mo, one banger and the narrative will change. Plus the other options aren't exactly setting the house on fire either. At this moment he's in my WC drafts.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
A very quickly done “small at the back” draft… find if I put stuff down on a page, then easier to say “change that to that” and get to final version.

Sanchez Raya (he covers the tough GW fixtures Sanchez has) 9.2
Trippier Saliba Fofana Neco Cancelo 25.6
Martinelli KdB Sterling Rashford Perreira 39.8
Haaland Toney Mitrovic 26.0

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Let's see, Thiago being back should make things better and it's still Mo, one banger and the narrative will change. Plus the other options aren't exactly setting the house on fire either. At this moment he's in my WC drafts.
And he has no WC to tire him out/potentially get injured.

(Having Wild Card and World Cup abbreviated as WC is confusing. I wonder if FIFA will change it to the Global Cup for ease)