Fantasy Premier League 22/23

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I don't need to wild card but looking at the options i can bring in to freshen up my squad is just really tempting. Im sitting top of most of my leagues still so its probably easier to play reactionary to the teams below me, but taking punts on players like Antony/Rashford/Fofana/Richarlison/Pope/Allan Maxim etc.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
With Potter leaving Brighton, how will their team react?

I have Dunk and was going to get Gross this week and then next week transfer both out...

But now I'm thinking will their heads drop against Bournemouth?

redcucumber

Christ, I've got 3 Liverpool players (TAA, Robertson and Salah) and 2 Brighton players (Sanchez and Gross - both of whom I transferred in in the past 2 gameweeks. Lovely stuff). I've also got Cucurella but assuming Potter will fancy him for Chelsea.

Are people sticking or twisting with Liverpool? They'll surely be gunning to make a statement against Wolves, or the wheels might just continue to fall off. Leaning heavily towards a wildcard at this point.

saik

Christ, I've got 3 Liverpool players (TAA, Robertson and Salah) and 2 Brighton players (Sanchez and Gross - both of whom I transferred in in the past 2 gameweeks. Lovely stuff). I've also got Cucurella but assuming Potter will fancy him for Chelsea.

Are people sticking or twisting with Liverpool? They'll surely be gunning to make a statement against Wolves, or the wheels might just continue to fall off. Leaning heavily towards a wildcard at this point.
Honestly that 9-0 win against Bournemouth comes to mind on how they wanted to make a statement after a poor start. But that was also the only decent performance they had this season. They have been very lucky in a couple of other matches. Not really sure which Liverpool will turn up.

I have already used my wildcard and transferred out both TAA and Salah. Not really missing them much but the problem is the alternatives haven't been great either. :lol:

I'd suggest riding it out for another gameweek or 2 before using your wildcard.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
With Potter leaving Brighton, how will their team react?

I have Dunk and was going to get Gross this week and then next week transfer both out...

But now I'm thinking will their heads drop against Bournemouth?
Nah, Brighton will be intent on proving a point. They’ll thrash Bournemouth.

Liverpool also will look to react I think.

ROFLUTION

I think Liverpool will be conservative and try to shut up shop a bit after losing 4-1. Klopp would like stability I believe. So hanging on for Robertson a week more, even though I don't like the idea of owning him.

Brighton too - Might wildcard after this GW though. Really tough to pick a new squad however. A lot of players seems like a gamble.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Kane is so underrated. He didn't deliver only in round 1
Problem is there's several great strikers to choose from that are much cheaper like Jesus, Mitro and Tony. Is it worth missing out on one of them to have Kane given his price.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Problem is there's several great strikers to choose from that are much cheaper like Jesus, Mitro and Tony. Is it worth missing out on one of them to have Kane given his price.
I'm not gonna get Kane but he's higher priced because he's proven he can keep up his numbers throughout a season. You never know when the cheaper options will just start blanking.

saik

Sanchez or Henderson and Gross or Bilva for this weekend? Concerned how Brighton will react to their manager leaving.

Manowar

First time ever top the Redcafe league, so proud of myself
The question for next wd is whether to replace Salah with Diaz or Antony

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Kane will deliver through whole season. Last year he had "bad" season but still was best striker in fpl by points. Toney and Mitro will have bad runs and good runs

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Sanchez or Henderson and Gross or Bilva for this weekend? Concerned how Brighton will react to their manager leaving.
I replaced Sanchez with Raya. Sanchez has tougher games, postponed game next week and Potter is gone. Too much cons

K Stand Knut

People wildcarded for the fixtures coming up. If gw 7 and 8 are cancelled their wildcard has been compromised.
Yeah. Fair point but as long as they don’t shut the WC down and just keep it open for players to have unlimited transfers to tombs next deadline, they can just make as many more changes as they want to for GW9 or whenever we play again

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah. Fair point but as long as they don’t shut the WC down and just keep it open for players to have unlimited transfers to tombs next deadline, they can just make as many more changes as they want to for GW9 or whenever we play again
Not sure. Won’t WC hit Sat morning and end? So WC’Ed into a DBGW?