Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Zen

Why does FPL oddly stop updating on a Sunday at 5? ... well 2 weeks in a row now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Andreas is destined never to get hauls when he's in my first 11, only bench.

However, thank goodness Nunez didn't show up, as I actually savour that sweet 10 pointer :drool:
About my only 10 points so far. Ward benched, and Trossy subbed out. I can live with both of those though. Arsenal keeper and Foden were better plays on paper.

A lot of the rest of the week was players i'd had a few weeks ago. Maddison, Bailey etc.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Ward, Andreas and Schar on the bench.

Toney, Saliba and Kane doing nothing (add Martinelli in as well but everyone has him anyway)

If Carlsberg did Sundays....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ward, Andreas and Schar on the bench.

Toney, Saliba and Kane doing nothing (add Martinelli in as well but everyone has him anyway)

If Carlsberg did Sundays....
Kane scores 2 today.
You'll have to wait another 45 to see if it's goal or points though.

Withnail

Bringing in Saka was a bit of a bust.

I'm on 41 with 45 mins for Kane to get me some points and need Doherty to stay on the bench to get Pereira's 10 off my bench.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Nightmare of a week. Foden, Zaha, Martinelli, Odegaard doing feck all.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Kane scores 2 today.
You'll have to wait another 45 to see if it's goal or points though.
I'd bizarrely completely forgot about bench boost as an option which would have been handy thos week. I've had Andreas from day one and got points off him once.

Thinking of doing bench boost next week in the hope that Raya keeps a clean sheet against Wolves and Ward makes some saves against City.

Andreas no doubt sent off at home to Everton and Schar goes off injured .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd bizarrely completely forgot about bench boost as an option which would have been handy thos week. I've had Andreas from day one and got points off him once.

Thinking of doing bench boost next week in the hope that Raya keeps a clean sheet against Wolves and Ward makes some saves against City.

Andreas no doubt sent off at home to Everton and Schar goes off injured .
Probably better to try and save chips for doubles though. I remember a bench boost week the other year around Christmas that took me to a score well over 100 in a week where people were scoring 70s in my league, and that catapulted me from a top 10 guy to 2nd and I won it that year.

However, obviously depends on the specifics of your squad, and can you get 15 players to maximise it, that you'll want the weeks after.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Less than magical defending from Trippier there, but a Kane goal (held off typing when VAR tried to take it away!).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't mind if Trippier scores one instead. Fecks up Spurs. Gives 6 points and probably bonus.
Yep, ideal scenario is Trippier also scoring, and they win 3-2.
Although we have to be careful about wishing them winning tough games as they could put a run in.

RedDevil@84

Yep, ideal scenario is Trippier also scoring, and they win 3-2.
Although we have to be careful about wishing them winning tough games as they could put a run in.
Oh ya. I hadn't noticed that they went into top 4 with that :D

Canuckred64

Does anyone thing that there are any United players we should be breaking g in considering their decent run of fixtures?

I have Kulusevski who I need to transfer out tonight and was kicking around Rashford or Antony but may go Aimiron instead. Also looking at de Gea or one of our defenders.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Does anyone thing that there are any United players we should be breaking g in considering their decent run of fixtures?

I have Kulusevski who I need to transfer out tonight and was kicking around Rashford or Antony but may go Aimiron instead. Also looking at de Gea or one of our defenders.
Dalot the only one that interests me. On 4 bookings though

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Dalot seems the one. More attacking threat than Martinez. And Wan Bissaka seems totally out of the picture.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wow, I was pissed leaving 16 there, fecking Pep. Also Andreas never gets returns when I play him but constantly getting them for my bench the absolute twat. 52 all out :(
Ha ha, the same. 52. Haaland and Kane only two who delivered.
Main question is; buy KDB back or stick to bloody useless Salah on more match.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
57 all out. Could've been better if I didn't do Bailey > Foden and played Andreas and Ward but lots did the same looking around.

Planned transfer was Zaha > Saka but I'm not sure that's such a good idea now as I won't want triple Arsenal away at Chelsea the week after. Think it might be wise to roll and go into 15 with 2.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Happy with my 66 when I started the day with low 30s.
Annoyingly Almiron is staring at me on the bench with his 10 points but ah well.

Solanke to go.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not really posted here this season. FPL not gone great since GW8 wildcard, due to transfers and captaincy changes doing more harm than good. Will Rashford ever give me a return this season? Six blanks so far!

Would be cool for Martial to play some of the next three matches and be ready for GW15. FPL Review wants you to get off Mitro then for Solanke, but I’d love a two-week sojourn with Tony M.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If Haaland carries on this kind of form all season, how much do you reckon they should make him next season…?

I’d say 16m, because you’re literally paying for a perma-cap, and you also need to make it somewhat worthwhile to NOT have him.

What do you lot reckon?

SteveTheRed

59 points, with 24 on the bench! I'll take that.

Foden in was a bit disappointing. Keeping Antony for the next 1 or 2. Perfect time for some differential punts. Everton picks?