Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Raya
Trippier - Botman - Saliba - Dalot
Rashford - KdB - Almirón - Martinelli
Kane - Haaland (c)

Bench: Ward, Mitro, Andreas, N. Williams

Lagging far behind in my league, strongly considering captaining Rashford. Thoughts on team/bench composition? Would you bench boost for this one? Thinking it might not be a good idea with Mitro and Andreas up against Newcastle
You have time for BB.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This double became complete debacle. Pereira one point and yellow card
Mitar (c)- goal and suspended
Cucu- benched
Only Kepa can save the day

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This double became complete debacle. Pereira one point and yellow card
Mitro (c)- goal and suspended
Cucu- benched
Only Kepa can save the day

Inevitable Andreas would get jack all when we actually all field him for once.

Back to normal service next week as everyone's non playing 1st sub with a 10 pointer.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yep, it is official; going for Chelsea players was awful choice.
I had Raya whole season and was perfectly happy with him. And then someone here sucked me in for Kepa.
I know who you are.... :D

saik

FFS Chelsea are useless. Feck all points from Kepa and especially Cucu who I picked over Shaw solely because of the DGW. :annoyed:

JP77

Very happy with my team just don’t know what to do with Cancelo. Everything tells me to get him out of the team but they have a dgw this week and again in about three or whatever weeks. Just feels like he’s a major risk right now though.

ROFLUTION

-8 to get Kepa and Cancelo out and more importantly getting Kane/Wilson in

De Gea
Lewis Trippier Shaw
Mount Almiron KdB Rashford(C)
Kane Wilson Haaland​

Pickle85

Kepa out and ddg in for me. Bit of an impulsive move but I'm in and out of wifi atm so didn't have a chance to overthink

SteveTheRed

Needed that Andreas assist - just to break even really from not captaining Mitrovic.

Captaincy is horrible this week , Halaand will probably still be massive EO . Kane or Rashford great picks as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Captain is tricky one this time. Kane, Haaland or Rashford? Damn, so many options
I'd rule out Kane on the basis of that yellow card risk alone. Look what happened with Mitrovic. Derbies can be quite spicy at the best of times.

Haaland will have crazy EO but Rashford has the form and the better fixture in the second game.

I think it's a sword (Rashford) and shield (Haaland) decision again. I'll probably pick Haaland although my heart obviously really wants to pick Rashford.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So mad at myself for transferring in Mitrovic for Kane last week. Now went Kane for Darwin as he looks set to miss out this weekend anyway.

Kane or Haaland captain is a real headache right now.

Moby

Dick
I'd rule out Kane on the basis of that yellow card risk alone. Look what happened with Mitrovic. Derbies can be quite spicy at the best of times.

Haaland will have crazy EO but Rashford has the form and the better fixture in the second game.

I think it's a sword (Rashford) and shield (Haaland) decision again. I'll probably pick Haaland although my heart obviously really wants to pick Rashford.
Haaland TC for me this GW.