Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Final decisions....anything here worth a -4 .... ? £2m in the bank. @Dirty Schwein @Moby @Sandikan @anyone

Ramsdale
Shaw Perisic Trippier (Thomas) (Patterson)
KDB Saka Martinelli Rashford Andreas
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

Also bench decision between Gnonto and Andreas. Think we'll be tighter than in the week this time.
I would play Gnonto between those two. I have Mitoma or Toney dilemma and i am playing Toney. I just trust attackers more

RedDevil@84

Any low key good midfielders to pick up? This is for my draft, so no money is involved.

All big names and then the likes of Mitoma, Almiron, Andreas are all picked. Any other surprise mids, even if it is for couple of weeks. Don't want to pick Bowen, City roulette, Chelsea dross.

lifted

Any low key good midfielders to pick up? This is for my draft, so no money is involved.

All big names and then the likes of Mitoma, Almiron, Andreas are all picked. Any other surprise mids, even if it is for couple of weeks. Don't want to pick Bowen, City roulette, Chelsea dross.
Tete or Bailey, possibly? Big punts obviously.

Moby

Dick
De Gea
Trippier WHITE Botman
MARTINELLI Bruno Almiron Rashy
HAALAND (C) NKETIAH Kane

Andreas, Cancelo, Bueno, Ward

2.4m in the bank, 1 freebie.

Almiron to Mahrez remains my immediate thought.
And deal with Cancelo next week, probably for James if he can actually complete >60 this week first.

I'm committed to Martinelli now, and not sure on a -4 for a City defender, so will probably leave alone.

Transfer crew...sound?
@Dirty Schwein @Moby @CassiusClaymore @Samid @Dan_F, other lot
Almiron to Mahrez seems obvious.

Rauður Djöfull

Cant decide if I should TC Haaland or not

Also here is my team and I need to get rid of some players who are blanking in week 25 (got 1 transfer, 4m in the bank)

Kepa - Ward
Patterson (injured) - Shaw - Mee - Trippier - Bueno (out of favour?)
Martinelli - Bruno - Rashford - A. Pereira - Ødegaard
Haaland - Kane - Mitro

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Cant decide if I should TC Haaland or not

Also here is my team and I need to get rid of some players who are blanking in week 25 (got 1 transfer, 4m in the bank)

Kepa - Ward
Patterson (injured) - Shaw - Mee - Trippier - Bueno (out of favour?)
Martinelli - Bruno - Rashford - A. Pereira - Ødegaard
Haaland - Kane - Mitro
Your transfer can easily be Pereira to Saka/Mahrez and maybe Shaw to Gabriel? Then you set yourself up well and get to keep Bruno too.

Then next week get rid of Patterson to Tarkowsky and the following week is Bueno to Kilman. Suddenly you've navigated all this really well.

Rauður Djöfull

Your transfer can easily be Pereira to Saka/Mahrez and maybe Shaw to Gabriel? Then you set yourself up well and get to keep Bruno too.

Then next week get rid of Patterson to Tarkowsky and the following week is Bueno to Kilman. Suddenly you've navigated all this really well.
thanks for the advice yeah, you got some interesting points, also wondering if I should get Lewis in now for Patterson as he has double round, I can't get both Saka and Gabriel in since I have two Arsenal players already though.

My problem with blank in 25 is that I can only bench 3 players and I got 5 blankers so need to get rid of two at least before that. Only one I have who is not gone up in price since I bought him is Bruno. Trippier is gone 0,4 up since I got him, Rashford is 0,3, Mee is gone 0,2 up. So need to make sure I got money in the bank at least to potentially buy back. Annoying that value don't rise for players in your team already as others start buying them

suheilsworld

Mitoma, Martinelli , KDB, Odegaard

Haaland, Kane, Nketiah

Have to put Rashford on bench. Is that crazy or whom should I sub off for him ? Confused between Rashford and Mitoma

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Mitoma, Martinelli , KDB, Odegaard

Haaland, Kane, Nketiah

Have to put Rashford on bench. Is that crazy or whom should I sub off for him ? Confused between Rashford and Mitoma
I wouldn’t bench Rashford I’m sure I saw that he’s got the highest xG post World Cup of any player.

Nickosaur

Yep reason I didn't bring in Mitoma this week was because he wouldn't be starting for me anyway. 3x mids doubling and you can't bench Rashford at the moment due to his ownership.

But I will bring Mitoma in eventually... just when he stops scoring and goes 10 games without a goal or assist :drool:

Dan_F

Akanji the best City defender? Shaw is an easy sell now. x2 games without Casemiro, a blank, then games against Newcastle, Brighton, Liverpool.

That’s actually scaring the shit out of me for top four.

The Neville wears Prada

I don't know who to captain this week out of Haaland, Martinelli, De Bruyne... hmmmm.

Have lost some faith in Haaland recently. What would people do?

The Neville wears Prada

Currently have;

Pope

Saliba White Trippier

Rashford De Bruyne Martinelli Mitoma

Kane Haaland Toney

Bench - Shaw, Andreas, N. Williams

Not convinced any more and no idea who to captain!

ROFLUTION

So tired of relying on Shaw and De Gea for another week, so i'll bench Shaw for Tete (Fulham) who has Forest at home.

TC Haaland here we go

De Gea
Lewis Trippier Tete
KdB Saka Rashford Ødegaard
Kane KdB Nketiah

Everybody has the same team these days, so the differential players are probably to be found in defence and the captain, which I have failed miserably to crack the last 3-5 gameweeks. Gone down 500k places basically.

Swiss_Red89

Kepa
Walker White Trippier
Mahrez Saka Bruno Rashers
Haaland (C) Kane Nketiah

took a hit to bring in Nketiah for Toney. Lets hope he smashes it.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I switched between Toney and Mitoma dozen time today. It is Mitoma at the end who is benched. Guy who delivers every week. This will not end well

zaafi

Ward
Shaw Trippier Schär
Ødegaard Saka Rashford Mahrez De Bruyne
Nketiah Haaland (C)

Praying Arsenal - City will be a goal fest! 3-4 because I'd rather City win the league than Arsenal. Confident we'll batter Leeds this game and won't even concede.

Leonzo1

Kepa
Trippier Schar Akanji
Saka Martinelli Rashford KDB
Haaland (c) Kane

Trippier Rashford and Haaland are all on 100 EO for me they make no difference whatsoever. Kane is also on 86 for me so pretty much useless unless he scores a hat trick. Feels like everyone has the same team since the restart.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I have Raya, Toney, White, Saka and Odegaard. 5 players in one game. I don't know what i want there. Whatever happens, half of them lose points.
3:3 with Raya having shit load of saves i guess

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Toney is killing me. Two chances missed and one clear assist fecked up by his teammate.
And there goes Raya's CS.

saik

March scores when I put him on the bench after doing feck all for the last 2 weeks. Typical.