Fantasy Premier League 22/23

BootsyCollins

Went for Free Hit this week.
Got
Sa
Killman-Tarkowski-TAA
Ödegård-Salah(c)-Saka-Iwobi
Haaland-Nketiah-Darwin

Regret this very much now as i dont want Wolves and Everton players, but what can i do? A city midfield have a great change of getting more points than Iwobi and same with a defender for Tarkowski/Killmann, but i have no idea who Pep is going to play.

ROFLUTION

:lol: I can't wait for the 100 odd misses between Nketiah and Darwin this GW after all the hype.
Who’s actually the GOAT of trolls in FPL?

for me it was Alonso. Always subbed him in after scoring in 2-4 gws and then goes on shit-streaks the next 4-5 gws

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What do we think about Rico Lewis? Will he start?
Walker has played 5 or 6 games in a row now 90 minutes in all)
I wouldn't buy him. Pep has realised enthusiasm doesn't equate to quality and whilst he will get the odd game, he's no longer first choice. And their defence is leaky anyway.
i’d go for Cunha instead of Gnonto. Has a double, and might play in Blank Gw28 if Wolves beat Leeds (source: Crellin) Could also just wait of course and see if he hits form and use Gnonto as a placeholder.

Mitro’s a no go long term. Bad fixtures after this one, so only go with him if you have a plan for transfering him out afterwards
I'll look into Cunha. If I kept Mitro, it's only for one week... Then he becomes one of Felix or Toney...
Thought he's fit as he played in the CL.
He is fit but might still have after effects. His 60 minutes subbings don't fill me with confidence. Another Martinelli waiting to happen.

for me it was Alonso. Always subbed him in after scoring in 2-4 gws and then goes on shit-streaks the next 4-5 gws
Between these cnuts:

Callum Wilson (c)
Digne (vc)

Moby

Dick

Yeah Dirty has the right one. Digne has an incredible record. But honestly James is up there. Those couple of 20 pointers and people got permanently seduced.

Moby

Dick
He is fit but might still have after effects. His 60 minutes subbings don't fill me with confidence. Another Martinelli waiting to happen.
Yeah you will get a maximum of 130 odd minutes vs two shit teams. He can get returns within that time but that's as good as it gets with him minutes wise.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah you will get a maximum of 130 odd minutes vs two shit teams. He can get returns within that time but that's as good as it gets with him minutes wise.
And then your stuck with him... Dunno if that is worth it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
You can easily move him for Toney or Felix etc.
Exactly this. He's a dgw punt only for me if I get him in. Would turn him into Felix the following week and then Toney the week after as I want to make sure he doesn't get another booking before the Brentford dgw.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm pretty comfortable with WC26/27 - FH28 - BB29 as my strategy at the moment so I can shoot my full load on this Liverpool double if I want. Their 29 double is not good though.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Looks the first two. Wait on the presser before Darwin.
I can only afford Salah and Saka if I lose Kane to Darwin. If it helps this is what I have at the moment.

Ederson (Kepa)
White Tarkowski Bueno
De Brunye Odegaard Martinelli Andreas
Haaland Kane Mitrovic

£0m in the bank (I hugely regret Ederson in)

Is there anything that stands out as obvious to you?
not sure Saka is worth -4 if you long term plan and need transfers for gw28 (blank)

Personally id rather save the money and guard myself better overall for gw28. Reece James could be handy.

last time I checked, Martinelli had same xG as Saka for the whole season but I understand you want Saka as he’s on penalties and in better form. When Jesus is back (maybr next GW) Martinelli might thrive more
I think I’m ok for 28 I’ve not taken many hits at all this season and I’m doing ok 240,000 at the moment.

I’ve been really risk averse so far and think I need to take a couple of punts now.

redcucumber

Is it worth taking a -4 to get Gnonto in for Greenwood? If I don't, Greenwood starts which is as good as 0 points. I've already taken a -4 to get Salah, Trent, and Tarkowski for De Bruyne, Estupinan, and Patterson mind.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Thoughts on
Ederson -> Raya (I’ll play Kepa one week)
De Brunye -> Salah

No hits and leaves me just waiting on Mitrovic news who I could swap for Watkins?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Is it worth taking a -4 to get Gnonto in for Greenwood? If I don't, Greenwood starts which is as good as 0 points. I've already taken a -4 to get Salah, Trent, and Tarkowski for De Bruyne, Estupinan, and Patterson mind.
If you think he’ll get 60mins it’s a -2 and are you prepared to gamble on a goal or assist or bonus points to make that up?

I don’t think it’s end of the world to have 1 player not in play especially if you’re getting lots of doubles elsewhere.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I took a - 4 then extended to a - 8.

Reallt dumb move from me, had I accepted a - 8 my transfers would've been more calculated. Will just hit and hope now.

ROFLUTION

I can only afford Salah and Saka if I lose Kane to Darwin. If it helps this is what I have at the moment.

Ederson (Kepa)
White Tarkowski Bueno
Haaland Kane Mitrovic

I think I’m ok for 28 I’ve not taken many hits at all this season and I’m doing ok 240,000 at the moment.

I’ve been really risk averse so far and think I need to take a couple of punts now.
I see. Of Martinelli and Saka, I'd consider Martinelli the bigger punt / differential. For the last 6 games, Martinelli's xGI delta is -2,41 and Saka's is +1.42. So if stats are to be trusted, then Martinelli is in for a goal.

I wouldnt regret getting Ederson btw, he's the safest route to City-defence which xG wise is one of the best + has alright fixtures.

saivet

Transfers made and team set, no hits made either which is a plus. All of my bench options don't have a game though.

Bazunu
White, Tarkowski, Beuno
Mahrez, Andreas. Salah (c), Saka
Nketiah, Haaland, Kane​

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Ederson (Kepa)
White Tarkowski Bueno
Haaland Kane Mitrovic

Your team very similar to mine tbf. Ederson is a waster... Get rid haha

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I really can't decide between keeping Kane or getting Salah. No way to do both.

Kepa
Bueno, Gabriel, Tarkow
Mahrez, Saka, Martinelli, Andreas
Mitro, Kane, Haaland

Subs: Ward, Shaw, Rashy, Trips

3.6 in the bank
1 free transfer left

I'm massively busy to think at the moment... Can I get a strategy from someone?

@Moby @CassiusClaymore @Sandikan @anyone

Thank you in advance
Dump Shaw , keep Kane and upgrade Mahrez.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Simply Bruno to Salah? Or anything else. Have a bare 11 to keep my Newc/United players for next week.
Doublers in CAPS

Have 0.3m in the bank after doing the above transfer.

Ward (De Gea)
BUENO WHITE TARKS
MARTINELLI Andreas Mahrez SALAH (C)
NKETIAH Haaland Kane

De Gea, Rashy, Trippier, Botman

redcucumber

Why are people dumping Shaw? I know we have a blank, but I'd back us to beat just about every team we do play, with there being a good chance of Shaw getting a) an assist b) a clean sheet or c) both at the same time + good potential for BPS.

Pickle85

Why are people dumping Shaw? I know we have a blank, but I'd back us to beat just about every team we do play, with there being a good chance of Shaw getting a) an assist b) a clean sheet or c) both at the same time + good potential for BPS.
For me it was for a jump to Robertson. It's a gamble given how poor pool look at the back but after differentials now to sneak into the top 200k

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Simply Bruno to Salah? Or anything else. Have a bare 11 to keep my Newc/United players for next week.
Doublers in CAPS

Have 0.3m in the bank after doing the above transfer.

Ward (De Gea)
BUENO WHITE TARKS
MARTINELLI Andreas Mahrez SALAH (C)
NKETIAH Haaland Kane

De Gea, Rashy, Trippier, Botman
Looks solid. Only question is whether it's worth doing Kane to Darwin, which is a conundrum I'm facing too. Otherwise, that's as solid a team as I've seen.

Rooney24

Went for the free hit and crammed in as many Liverpool, Everton, Wolves, and Arsenal players as I could.

Looking to play the triple captain on Rashford on Week 29. Newcastle away and Brentford and home.

troylocker

Couple of hits and the team looks like this:

Kepa (Ward)
TAA, Badiashile, Bueno, Emerson (Trippier)
Salah (C), Saka, Odegaard (Rashford, Mitoma)
Haaland, Darwin, Nketiah

The dice are thrown

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Kane & Patterson or TAA & Darwin for -8. It's a no brainer really isn't it.

Patterson will score 1 at best, so the only threat is Kane going buck wild against Chelsea which is also unlikely. Let's give him 10 points then. The scum pairing only need to bring in 19 points which is very doable over 2 games. TAA can do that mostly on his own with a clean sheet and an assist.

Moby

Dick
Kane & Patterson or TAA & Darwin for -8. It's a no brainer really isn't it.

Patterson will score 1 at best, so the only threat is Kane going buck wild against Chelsea which is also unlikely. Let's give him 10 points then. The scum pairing only need to bring in 19 points which is very doable over 2 games. TAA can do that mostly on his own with a clean sheet and an assist.
Yeah and Kane 100% blanks in 28 as well. Only thing is Spurs still have a chance to have a double in 29.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Sod it I'm doing it now. TAA & Darwin rising isn't an issue but I refuse to take another drop on Patterson.

-8 Locked in

Ramsdale
TAA Kilman
Perisic
Salah (c) Saka Martinelli Andreas
Gnonto Darwin Haaland

no subs, 7 doublers.

Moby

Dick
Sod it I'm doing it now. TAA & Darwin rising isn't an issue but I refuse to take another drop on Patterson.

-8 Locked in

Ramsdale
TAA Kilman
Perisic
Salah (c) Saka Martinelli Andreas
Gnonto Darwin Haaland

no subs, 7 doublers.
Similar to mine. Will probably go in with this:

Kepa
Tarko, Mings, Ake
Mahrez, Saka, Ode, Salah
Haaland, Darwin, Nketiah

Will get screwed by Pep again but I'd rather take that chance than have Andreas who is generally a 2-3 pointer anyway.

Swiss_Red89

Why is there no discussion on who to captain? I see most Teams with Salah as Captain....but I'm not sure if he's the better choice than Saka looking at these fixtures.

ABC of Football

Why is there no discussion on who to captain? I see most Teams with Salah as Captain....but I'm not sure if he's the better choice than Saka looking at these fixtures.
TAA could be a good shout as captain. He is starting to pick up on the assists trail. Odegaard is another one. I'm not 100% sure but I am pretty certain he has gathered up more points then most Arsenal players lately.

paulscholes18

Bus team
Kepa
Beuno White Tarkowski
Salah Andreas Mahrez Martinelli
Nunez Haaland Nketiah

decision is -4 for Martinelli out for Saka or Cucurella out for TAA or a -8 but it’s Trippier out for TAA rather than Cucu

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I think Saka is the safer option but Salah has the potential to go big as reflected in the amount of double digit hauls they each have. For me in a non Haaland week it's worth the gamble on that higher ceiling.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
feck it, taken -4.

Kepa
Tarkow, Bueno, Gabriel
Martinelli, Saka, Salah
, Andreas
Haaland, Darwin, Mitro

7 doublers. Will take further hit to replace Mitro if it's confirmed he's injured.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Thinking of taking another -4 for Pickford. I don’t fancy Chelsea away for Tottenham so fancy making those 4 points back up with Pickford over two games.

It gives me another player who plays in the blank and helps me keep my options open. I don’t even need to take out Kepa to do it and Ward is useless at the moment as an option. Edging me towards a possible bench boost without a wildcard too

Again, seems silly, but it’s an opportunity to change a keeper without losing any points on transfers.