Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If I want to bench boost in 29 then I've got to replace Pickford, Tarkoswki, Kilman, McNeill over the next 3 weeks and I'll probably also have to take out Salah to fund it as well as hoping Toney plays. Shiiiiiiit.
I am almost exactly the same. I think I will roll the transfer this week and then take a -4 to get in three players that start 28 and double in 29 (Watkins, Nacho and a defender)

Then I would want three United for 29 and would still need to bring in Sanchez for the -8 in 29.

At that stage, I don’t know if -12 is worth the bench of Sanchez, DEF, DEF, Saka (1 game)

I think I will just leave it for again.

ABC of Football

Most people look to have gone with Saka as captain. Hopefully Halaand captainers like myself can take advantage!

Are people looking to bench boost on week 29 with all the doubles? I am struggling to get in more then 10-11 doubles at the very most. I dont want to pick up too many players which i dont want to use long term (ie from teams from 5-20 in the league).

ABC of Football

Mahrez has been a complete waste of space for me since I got him. Will come on for 20 mins and give me 1 point
He was great for me for 2 whole weeks and has cost me massivly in the past few weeks. Really annoying as he was my differential for a bit!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yeah, i am doing rage minus 4 today. Mahrez and Robertson out. Bruno and Shaw in.
Mahrez was success in one game. I 3 games he was sub.
Never ever again i am going for City's wingers

Maluco

Yeah, i am doing rage minus 4 today. Mahrez and Robertson out. Bruno and Shaw in.
Mahrez was success in one game. I 3 games he was sub.
Never ever again i am going for City's wingers
Are you doing that just as United blank?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He was great for me for 2 whole weeks and has cost me massivly in the past few weeks. Really annoying as he was my differential for a bit!
I would have a bench of SGW players (except the keeper) but it's mainly arse v Leeds so that's a good bench in my book.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Shaw is slightly injured with Betis game incoming. I can see Shaw benched vs Saints next week.
Plan B; i am rather buying Estupinan who has double. That minus 4 looks much better to do than Robbo to Shaw.

Maluco

I am using free hit that gw.
I had thought about that too, but I feel like a free hit will be much better used in a DGW. I would prefer to gain 6-7 extra fixtures there than 2-3 in the short term.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I am almost exactly the same. I think I will roll the transfer this week and then take a -4 to get in three players that start 28 and double in 29 (Watkins, Nacho and a defender)

Then I would want three United for 29 and would still need to bring in Sanchez for the -8 in 29.

At that stage, I don’t know if -12 is worth the bench of Sanchez, DEF, DEF, Saka (1 game)

I think I will just leave it for again.
Yeah I don't think it is tbh. I have no plans for free hit or bench boost now. Will just play them as I see them.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I had thought about that too, but I feel like a free hit will be much better used in a DGW. I would prefer to gain 6-7 extra fixtures there than 2-3 in the short term.
Next dw is nearly full dw. All teams play twice. That is maybe last best chance for bench boost

AndersB

It's not that simple though. Using the free hit also allows for tweaking your team without having to account for the blanks (adding Brighton etc.). And it's certainly possible to get to 8-9-10 doublers for most teams just with free trannies

Maluco

It's not that simple though. Using the free hit also allows for tweaking your team without having to account for the blanks (adding Brighton etc.). And it's certainly possible to get to 8-9-10 doublers for most teams just with free trannies
Yeah, I guess it depends on your own situation, but I certainly won’t be taking out anyone who doubles in 29. In my situation I would only be adding. So just have to be careful in with the order I add to avoid the free hit in 28 (adding likes of Watkins and Iheanacho before then)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I wanted to get rid of Salah on a one week only pre wildcard transfer. Couldn't decide who to go for an ended up with a bit of a kneejerk to Foden. I'm not feeling good about it.
Nevermind, turns out I'm FPL's Nostradamus

Maluco

Next dw is nearly full dw. All teams play twice. That is maybe last best chance for bench boost
It will, in all likelihood, have single GW players on the bench anyway, unless you remove all Arsenal and City for 29.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
In gw 29 there are 16 games. Without City and Spurs though. Still enough to get at least 14 players playing double (with BB chip).

Shit, Arse is not on double that week. Shit. My plan took a hit now :lol: . Thanks @Maluco.
I didn't notice Arsenal

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah but the SGW teams are Arsenal, Spurs and City? So most people have Haaland, triple arsenal and Kane.... Would you take any of those out?

Think the BB will be that week but the bench won't be filled with DGWs.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
fecking hell Haaland should have had two goals by now... This next half will be difficult to sit through.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Haaland sellers are the real winners. Crazily brave call but the right one in the end.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not at all. He's out of form and looking toothless. Tough away game next right before the CL and then a blank.
Hmmm I guess. You'll want him straight back after the blank though surely. City have a double to be arranged as well at some point.

Anyway McNeill to one of Mitoma or March seems a no brainer transfer for me next week. Will leave me with one less player in 28 but it's McNeill so who gives a stuff. Will bench Watkins and play

Raya
Trippier TAA Gabriel
Saka MacAllister March Rashford Salah
Toney Haaland

Subs Pickford, Watkins, Tarks, Kilman

Captain choice gonna be interesting.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Seriously what is up with Mahrez and Pep? Mahrez was best player but he is sub in PL.
I just sold him so i don't care anymore (and never again i will have him) but still....wtf?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Seriously what is up with Mahrez and Pep? Mahrez was best player but he is sub in PL.
I just sold him so i don't care anymore (and never again i will have him) but still....wtf?
That's just Pep. You're flavour of the month until you do something in a game that he doesn't like and then you ride the bench until someone else messes up. Cbb with any City player other than Haaland for that reason.

@Samid got me thinking about bringing in Kane for Haaland next week as well now. Probably the best captain choice in 28 as well.