FAO Canadian Reds

NWOntario

Where can I watch United games on TV? I ordered Setanta but they don't seem to have half the games this year. Any info would be much appreciated.
Between them, Setanta, Sportsnet--Stoke's on Sportsnet--or TSN2 will carry all of United's matches.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Bell and Rogers customers now have BeInSport. On bell its channell 1412 in HD. I've heard they show La Lia and Serie A games.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Yeah I forgot about that one. Would like to see a bit of La Liga, although Gol TVs coverage of the Uruguyan league is something special.

Canuckred64

Is anyone still paying for the old Setanta, I believe it's called Sportsnet World now. With TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet1, SportsnetOntario, SN360 and NBC all part of my cable package, I think it's about time to stop paying $15 a month to a channel I hardly watch anymore.

manutddjw

Is anyone still paying for the old Setanta, I believe it's called Sportsnet World now. With TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet1, SportsnetOntario, SN360 and NBC all part of my cable package, I think it's about time to stop paying $15 a month to a channel I hardly watch anymore.
I'm still paying for Sportsnet World. The one thing that pisses me off about it now is that if TSN or Sportsnet don't show Sunday games (there have been a few that weren't shown so far this season) it doesn't end up on Sortsnet World like all Sunday games used to be.

Does anybody know if Bein Sports will become a pay channel? I have it now on Bell and I never ordered it , nor does it say free preview in the description like all other channels that are free previews for a limited time?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I still have World too but it rarely shows the GAA anymore so my da might get rid. It doesn't even show that many matches anymore so I won't really mind. Last year they had every match on the plus channels but they don't even do that now so its hard to follow some of the lower teams I like. Its all NBCs fault now since TSN broadcast off them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's horrible to see that Sportsnet rarely shows Man. Utd. football matches or matches from the top 7 teams. TSN has broadcasted most of those matches, and the reason I didn't add in TSN is because they rarely showed matches. Plus, I don't want to upgrade my package and spend tons more money on some useless channels. Also, the TV in our home is shared...

I'm contemplating unsubscribing from Sportsnet World, but with the World Cup coming up, plus with the fact that they have 7+ Sportsnet World channels, now, something tells me that they might get more Premier League matches broadcasted after the World Cup.

Then again, with BeInSport now broadcasting in North America, they might take up all broadcasting rights for all of the broadcasted football leagues (including the Football League divisions).

Get In Scholesy

Sportsnet back in the mid to late 90s and early 2000s was awesome. They use to show 3 games on saturdays and a couple of sundays if I recall correctly. In the past few years they have gotten really stingy and now we would be lucky to catch any games on a sunday.

There truly is some poor coverage of football in Canada. From the matches they air to the horrendous analysis provided by some of the pundits (known as Saccer Analysts). I usually mute half time shows.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Just last year we got every single match on the Sportsnets. 3 matches on a saturday and 2 on the sunday. For most weeks we even had every lunch time kickoff on the World plus channels. I'd often use them to watch Villa. With TSN now getting matches it has fecked everything up. They show matches online sometimes instead of on the tele and it is all just fecked up. You never know what channel the match is going to be on.

Is TSN2 not free? I don't pay so no clue what the packages and stuff are. I have all the channels that have PL on my upstairs tele so I'm usually covered. I hate watching streams.

Football today on World is okay as well, much better than the likes of Craig Forrest and Dobson. It usually has Andy Townsend, Don Hutchinson or Ian Dowie. On at midnight though so quite inconvenient.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I just connect my tv to my router so I used to get most of the sports channels, like all the sportsnet channels apart from world, then tsn 1 and 2. Now I just have tsn and sportsnet 360, and then a bunch of the other normal channels but it works. Really can't justify paying $70 a month for the extra odd game that I won't have when I can just stream them.
Basic cable or satellite tv is way too expensive here, it's ridiculous really.

GingerPrince11

I use this http://www.canadasoccertv.ca/, they pretty good at determining what channel has what game.

But yeah, Sportsnet World was amazing last year, now games all over the place (TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet, Sportsnet World, Sportsnet 360). I will probably rethink my options next season.