FAO Dans

2Bullish

A couple of races worth a look tomorrow.

12.55 Haydock

Very Optimistic is going to go off a hot fave but Im not convinced, this has a "pace in the qualifier" written all over it.

Accipter ran well when meeting the above and lead for 2 miles before weakening 2 furlongs out last time out and is worth a punt to beat V Optimistic with the latter running under a penalty.

Accipter is taking 11 pounds in this race and, with the ground likely to be on the soft side I fancy this horse to do well today as is from a proven family of stayers who like a little give, if he runs he will do well, Balding has him booked for three meeting in three days, so he's looking for the win, he obviously believes hes up for it on his training form. Best is a cracking apprentice to boot

The Balding stable isnt firing on all cylinders at the mo but, he never does in Nov Dec, with the Cheltenham festival coming up I fancy this proven yard to come good.

East Hill is another to keep an eye on as hes also in a few races and isnt a bad horse.

On another note Liberman is booked to run in the Chelt festival on new years eve and is well worth backing (no matter the odds) if he doesnt run (ground) he'll run at Exeter in a novice hurdle. This horse seriously rocks. Get on.

Bet of the day is back to the Balding yard, tomorrow sees the Stan James novice hurdle, where Balding has a very decent recruit in Distant Prospect. Touched off by the very useful Albuehera last time, this horse has a future, I love this horse, huge potential, stepping up in trip which is what he needs, honest, jumps well and a good jockey in the saddle, likely decent odds, well worth a punt.

Bets for the day...

Accippter 12.55 Haydock 8/1 if you can get it

Distant Prospect 2.10 Newbury at a nice 4

Our Dream 3.15 Newbury

I really like this horse, another honest type, will keep going for the best rider on the planet (Ruby Walsh) get on this horse, currently tading at 7.2 is well worth a punt.

Good luck all

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Accipter was profitable though - shame I took the early price though - he went off at 10s :mad: