FAO Jens

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The Broncos will select Grossman with their pick. At least thats what the mildly senile Mel Kiper says...

Jens

Wouldn´t surprise me at all. We need to draft a QB. I´d prefer someone else than Grossmann tho. Not the biggest fan of Florida players, especially not Florida WRs.

I read a bit about Grossmann a while ago and in that article they said Green Bay was very interested. Ron Wolf, their former GM who AFAIK still helps them with the draft socuting, said Grossmann was the closest thing to Favre he´d seen in a decade.

We won´t be able to get Palmer or Leftwich unless we trade the farm but I like what I´ve heard about Ragone so far.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I watched Ragone in a few games this year and he seems overrated. Phillip Rivers and Brian St. Pierre will also be good imo. There are tons of QBs this year and as usual, there will be a few gems in there.

Jens

I don´t get to see college games here anymore so I can only rely on what I read, but from what they say Ragone has the physical tools to be a good NFL QB. don´t forget Lousville were awful this season and he got banged around a lot.

Jens

Also Ragone will probably be there in the 2nd so we can address a greater need (LT, RDE) in the first round.

I´m baffled Shanahan promoted Croyer, the LB coach, to D-Coordinator. Would have loved a guy like Cunningham ...